Sansone Toyotaextremely poor service in service department

D

3 times been there, and 3 times the service gets worse. Got a free detailing because of the last issues and that was worse than a 3. car wash. Now suppose to give me a loaner but have to use my credit card for it. Didn't fill my fluids and forgot to reinforce the plate that covers the oil filter. left the cap off the battery cable and the car smelled like dirty water for 2 weeks after my special detailing. can't wait for my free oil change to be over with because I'll never go back to Sansone Toyota again.