Samsung Electronics Logo

Samsung Electronics

Having problems with Samsung Electronics?

1800 726 7864 (USA and Canada)
8800 555 5555 (Russia)
444 7711 (Turkey)
1800 228 899 (Malaysia)
1800 588 855 (Vietnam)
1800 726 7864 (Mexico)
+82 222 550 114 (South Korea)
+44 330 726 7864 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 042 5299 (Australia)
+64 800 672 6786 (New Zealand)
+32 22 012 418 (Belgium)
+45 70 701 970 (Denmark)
+31 889 090 100 (Netherlands)
+351 808 207 267 (Portugal)
+41 800 726 7864 (Switzerland)
+852 36 984 698 (Hong Kong)
+63 24 222 111 (Philippines)
+65 69 161 261 (Singapore)
+27 860 726 7864 (South Africa)
+94 115 900 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 893 232 (Thailand)
+54 800 555 7267 (Argentina)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si

Japan
Iidabashi Grand Bloom, Iidabashi, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku , Tokyo 102-0071

Complaints & Reviews

terrible quality product!

We lost power to the local community. All power in my house was dead. When power came back on the samsung refrigerator would not run. I contacted samsung support services. They told me since I did not have an extended warranty they would not help me. I have phoned several appliance repair companies and have had no luck with anyone who will service a samsung appliance. I have had this dead refrigerator for two weeks. It is one and a half years old. I thought samsung products were top of the line. Where is the support service? All I wanted was someone to tell me how to fix it or who to call to fix it. I understand there would be a cost because I did not purchase the extended warranty. I was told by several appliance service technicians not to buy samsung because of lousy support service.

Most disappointed!

JoAnne Kenne Jan 22, 2008

Again, a specific model number would be useful here.

also, when power goes out, then comes back on, there is usually some "surging" which can, and does, damage circuit boards - especially in rural areas! Surge protection is highly recommended for items with circuit boards! Cheap insurance.

• Pe
    Peet Jul 08, 2008

I have the same problem I having problem on a side by side silver nando fridge which is just out of its extended warranty and would like somebody to repair it which just possibly the thermostate but with no joy I am staying in Brits and has phoned Brits Aplliances with no result doesn`t even bother to come out and the same with other so called refrigeration repair specialists

I must assume that we have underqualified people in our country as far as specialized services are concerned and samsung itself let me think of the Delta Motor company which is the worst globally

Regards

Peet Dames

• Ri
    RICK Apr 06, 2009

Purchased Samsung sxs refrigerator RS 257 BARB...appears to be a problem product & Samsung unwilling to admit...Problem is temp is fridge & freezer suddenly just jumps to maybe 60 degrees & 40 degrees in freezer...so everything thaws & is ruined. Refrigerator side had a FAN that was noisy then it stopped totally & now temp STAYS at 60 degrees. Seeing MANY other complaints re: Samsung & their "piece of [email protected]" product...Repair folks estimate $200 just to replace FAN...that'll go bad again (replacing inherently defective parts with the same is insane)...SAMSUNG has proven their reputation by the quality of their products...UNWORTHY of purchasing ANY of their products...PEOPLE DON'T BUY SAMSUNG...NOT WORTH IT.

• Su
    SumitSen Jul 08, 2009

I totally agree. Samsung's after sales service is pathetic .I had a terrible experience currently.Despite many calls, the service engineer could not visit on time and it is well over 15 days, the problem could not be fixed. I would not recommend anyone buying samsung's products

annette111 Dec 31, 2009

I purchase a brand new Samsung refrigerator om 12-26-09 with model RF265ADWP/XAA. The compressor is not working. When I contact the retail and Samsung, they send technical to check and will replace but not. I wait one day then call them. They said will send another one to replace and I wait another day. The technical told me the compressor is dead and asking me to wait. During the phone call, they always told me different story. First time, they said we are not sure will you return or not, so not ask one to replace it. Second time, they said we don't have part. Third time, they said we fix the problem for you already temp. Your cooling is working. (the compressor is dead, how the cooling work?) Then they said we don't have tool to fix. Then they said we have tool but the boss is on vacation. Finally, they said we did overnight oder and the compressor is arrived but the tool is not arrived. When I call the Samsung and the retail store, they don't really help on solve the question. Only ask me to wait. They pulled my refrigerator away and only said we can give your money back.
    Not sure why they didn't detect the compressor is bad and sold to customers.

Will not purchase from that retail store and the same brand refigerator any more.
    The rude thing is when I told to Samsung customer support that te technician told me there is no part, they told me to order from J&J myself. I purchase new and why I need to order the part myself to fix?

I am totally agree the above complain. They didn't show up and not give you a call. Just keep quiet and tell a lie.

• Ju
    julie o Feb 01, 2010

Samsung refrigerators have a known "design flaw"
    They have recalled many models in the UK for this same problem.
    Check Samsungs UK website .
    Go to Support and then to News and Alerts.
    Also check out Youtube.
    Search Samsung and watch the "Watchdog" video.
    We should all keep complaining until they admit the defect !!!

• Mi
    Mister P Sep 11, 2012

Samsung refrigerators with electronic controls have a demonstration mode used by retail stores to show the product. The lights work but the compressor is shut off. The problem I just had is that the demo mode can be triggered by a power outage or surge. It is easily fixed by holding two buttons on the control panel, but we were out of town for a few days and lost hundreds of dollars worth of food. In my opinion this is a design flaw. Refrigerators should run when plugged in and should restart whenever power is disrupted. They should not revert to a mode only used by retail stores.

• So
    sonoranbill Aug 15, 2015

IMHO This product is an excellent candidate for an implied warranty of merchantability lawsuit.

parts no longer available!

I bought a samsung refrigerator on july 7, 2003. I boutgh a sr-l627evss 21.9 pc and in may of 2007, a shelf on my door cracked. Since I bought a prolonged guarantee, I called the company for the guarantee and they sent a repairman within two weeks to look at my fridge. After one month, no news. I called the repair company duclos & freres and they said they are still looking for the part and they will get back to me. It took 4 more months and finally I got a call from the owner benoit duclos and he says he cannot get the part anymore samsung has discontinued the part.

For a refrigerator that is below 5 years old and parts are already being discontinued is ridiculous. I paid nearly $1800 for this fridge and the service is absolutely lousy. This was the first and last time I will be buying any samsung product for the rest of my life. Basically it is like telling me to spend another $1800 for a new fridge because the part I need is discontinued. It may only be a shelf but what is next to break on this fridge???

Hopefully someone will read this and find me a goddamn part for my fridge.

scam mail!

I received following email on 12-dec-2007, stating i've won sort of money, its look like it's a fake email a...

as soon as on both green light areblinking. but ac is not getting on. pl. give remedial points

While switch on ac two nos green leds are blinking.ac is not getting on. pcb&eye pcb are good kindly give tcech details. thanking you

• As
    ashfaqhadi Apr 20, 2013

I HAVE SAMSUNG SPLIT AC MODEL:AQ12FG
    IT WAS WORKING VERY FINE, BUT THE CABLE FROM THE SOCKET TO THE INDOOR UNIT WAS VERY OLD SO I CHANGED THE CABLE AND WHEN I TURN IT ON... ALL THE THREE LED START BLINKING AND IT GIVES BEEP WHEN EVER I PRESS ANY BUTTON ON THE REMOTE AND THE AC DOES NOT START BY REMOTE OR BY POWER BUTTON ON THE INDOOR UNIT

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP IN THIS MATTER

technical problem, no picture displayed

Dear sir / ma'am,
We purchased around more than a dozen plasma television for our stores in delhi, ncr and jaipur. One of the televisions is giving trouble in our delhi store as theere is no display coming in the screen. We called the service department but they are quoting us very high by around rs. 22,000. But we fail to understand that such an expensive item and such a big brand name is giving such trouble. The television is mounted at our payment points and handled by key person with power suppl y control system. It is only 2 years old. It was working good till guarntee / warranty period. We request the concerned department to call upon us and sort the issue. We being a loyal customer of this brand and such a heavy buyer request to re-consider and do the needful at the earliest.

Regards
+91 11 [protected], [protected]
Fax +91 11 [protected]
Mobile +91 [protected]

Maureen Oct 11, 2008

I have just bought a 19" HD Samsung TV a few days ago for my daughter - every night at a random time it starts up on its own and then switches off - some sort of radio sound when it comes on. Any ideas? Confused!

samsung's inability to service their clients!

The temperature on the fridge side of our double door refrigerator wasn't cooling anymore, the temperature...

worst service of samsung

I have a samsung colour tv in the name of my father sri i. P. Sharma, model no. Cb-5339z, it goes out-of & ndash;service in january 2007, I have repair it from authorised samsung service centre (Vision cool service) 2, new taratala road, kolkata & ndash; 700 088, on 18th january 2007 of paying rs.200 / - (Cash receipt no.0193) as service charges.
After a gape of 6 months the tv set again gone off, this time my tv set gone to the workshop of the same authorised samsung service centre (Vision cool service) , they have return the set after repair and changing five parts including smps, the day it came to my house it didn’t work and it goes again to the work shop and return back on next day on 7th october 2007, with a charge bill of rs.2047 / - (Cash receipt no.5813). No service engineer came with the set to install it properly, the guys who came to my house at the time of pick-up and delivery they did not know about the position of cable and cd-player wires and even where is the switch of the tv set, there after not a single call came from samsung service centre.
After a month on 10th of november 2007 it again goes off, I registered a complained on 12th november and very next day a service men came to my house and said that smps is goes off, which was changed just before month and the charges I have to pay because it already complied 30 days of service, I said I will not pay, because it repaired just a month ago, he replied he discuss the matter in company and a call me, after 24 hours no call has came from samsung service centre. If every month smps goes off then I have to pay rs.500 / - just for repairing purpose, which means spending rs.6000 / - every year just for maintaining a sumsang colour tv. I think it will be better for me to purchase every year a new tv set except samsung.
I am really filling very sad to say that the company like sumsang has poor service and thinking about the future relation with the company.

• Th
    tham Nov 14, 2007

Buy new HDTV low price HDTV by amazon!

maruti Jul 17, 2008

worst dealing in kolkata, they just sell the products, plz dont buy samsungs product, go for lg or sony plzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Al
    Alam Aug 15, 2008

I'm From Bangladesh.
    I bought my TV from Mirpur SAMSUNG show room. Within my 3 years Guarantee. I gave my TV to service center located

Electra International

Si No : 04633ZAXC00156T

DATE OF ISSUE : 02-AUG-08

After receiving the TV : They didn’t fixed my problem

Then 2nd time: I againg gave to service center : No result Same as before

3rd time : the Samsung guy came to my house did some thing : next day same problem

And now you tell me what kind of service they are giving ? How many time i'll bring TV to service center

Its really Worst service . Pleas do some thing

thanks to u

M.S. Alam

• De
    depress Jun 22, 2009

i do agree and know how u feel abt the samsung products and services...as i also bought from them a 67" plasma TV. samething, it's off during the warrently period ans the service dept had changed some parts like engine or dun know what part and guess what?? the problem still the same. and now, they try to get rid of free service charge! i will go to the consumer dept for complant and i will make sure i get a new replacement!! NO MORE SAMSUNG!!

• Te
    teelondon Jun 24, 2009

We purchased a Samsung LN40A550 and were quite pleased with the design and picture quality. Eight days after the warranty expired, the tv died. No picture, no sound, and it would not power off unless unplugged. Samsung customer service and the floor management in the call centre took a very "too bad - sucks to be you" attitude. Extremely disappointing. Even in the suffering auto industry I know they have some measure of goodwill after warranties expire. Where my husband works it is 20, 000 kms "or so". Samsung does not stand by their products and does not care about customer retention, even when given the opportunity to do so.
    Samsung anything? Never again! Tell your friends.. I'm telling mine!

• Am
    amzadshapon Dec 29, 2009

I am from Bangladesh. There is only one service centre in whole Bangladesh. So it is very difficult for sansung home appliances get repaired who are out of dhaka city.

amzad
    laksam,
    comilla,
    Bangladesh

Anindita Sep 25, 2010

I also agree that the worst service which no company can provide in this earth. I have bought a Samsung 22" LCD and lodge a request for wall hanging ( request no - 8404 358902 dated 22nd Aug'10) and after several follow up (through phone) nobody turn off till date and even no phone call for any status co for the same.
    I request all the people not to buy any Samsung product if you want after sales service.

poor quality product!

I bought a brand new samsung slim fit 21inch tv last july. But less than a month the tv got busted. Its not showing any pictures at all. Got fixed for awhile but after a month the issue persist. Arranged for a service tech but after a day the same issue occur. Service tech was scheduled again but after a day the issue keeps on occurring. I can't believe samsung product are like this, and to think less than a month the unit got busted. Its so ridiculous! I don't think its a good idea to buy samsung tv.

• Ra
    Rajib bairagi Nov 12, 2007

Samsung Slim fit is a horrible product and so the service. I am also repenting buying this product.

faulty washing machine

I think the below mail recentlty written to the dept should explain everything:

Hi,

This e-mail is addressed to mr. Pramod kr. Rai, in charge of the ghaziabad service centre and, is my last try before lodging this as a complaint with the consumer court.

To start with I purchased a samsung fully automatic washing machine (Model no: wa82hag) in jan 2006 from ghaziabad.

The machine worked really well till mid of 2007 and since then I have constantly been in touch with the samsung customer care and the so called engineers that visit my place.

There have been 15 phone calls to the customer care in the last 4-5 months for 5-6 problems and there have been at least 10 visits to my place (I have the records, and I know that you also have it).

Now after:

Wasting 2-3 days every month with samsung service department
Phone being banged just because they did not have an answer to my polite query (Mr. Saket of your department to be precise)
Hundreds of fake promises being made both by engineers and customer care
Senior engineers coming to my place (Charanjit of your dept) and committing that I will call you by evening because there is a part that's missing
Senior engineer coming to my place and boasting that once I visit and repair a product that product never gets faulty again

My concern is that why the product cannot be replaced as:

Having so many complaints in such a short duration of time is not enough
All the experience that I have and managing a team of 100 members in my office, am I foolish enough not to understand that the machine has something that cannot be rectified
The warranty will end in 4 months time and this has been dragging since the last 4 months
You do not have an engineer who can rectify the problems
If the machine has a warranty of 2 years that means it can be replaced within that and not just 2-4 months after purchase (As per your engineers)

Going forward:

I will be more than happy if some senior person who has the authority to get this piece replaced gives me a call ([protected])
I will not be surprised (After the last 4 months) if this e-mail goes to trash and I do not get a response

Please understand:

The importance of customer service
The impact it will have on samsung as I will not be able to recommend anyone to go for samsung after my experience.

samsung manual only in spanish

I bought one of your refrigerators on october 6, 2007. Unfortunately, I opened and cleaned it before checking the manual. The basic parts were already installed but there was one part that I did not know where to fit. When I checked the manual, to my surprise it is written in spanish only. This manual is of no use to me. I then went on the internet and this product was not listed either. What do I do. How do I get the information. I suggest that your manuals be written in at least two languages. Also I am asking that the information for this particular product be posted on your website so I can have access to it.

jose Mar 16, 2009

lo compre sin manual era el urtimo que avia en la tienda porque la estaban cerando

worst experience I have ever had

I purchased this TV 4 years back and it has been giving me problems ever since. Almost every 3-6 months, there is some problem. Just two months back, the service engineer, unable to locate the problem, took the set to the service center at my expense and then asked me to change two major circuit boards costing as much as a regular TV; i did that and within 2 months same problem came up and the TV is down. On being reported again, this time the service engineer says, the problem must be with picture tube and u should get it changed. The service people know nothing and are taking consumers for a ride. The head of the center says that the technology is obsolete and i should dump this set now.

This is the worst experience I had and never in my life would I buy a samsung product. Moreover, I would make sure to publicize the company's disinterest in providing after sales service and the attitude of its service engineers.

doubtful service

I am not getting desired service from samsung dehradun service centre. My microwave oven model: c103fl, bearing product serial no. 01657dby802266t is out of order. I lodged a complaint (9920) to the samsung service centre, dehradun. The service man came, checked the oven and said the pct requires change. Next day he brought a pct in an open box (Not sealed) as it is required for new part. On asking about the genuineness of the product, I was told that they receive the part like this from new delhi. However, the pct never looked like new one. Rather it was already a used one. Even after installing the new one to the oven, it did not worked. I was told that the replaced part is not ok and he will repair the oven the next day.

Total charges I was suppose to pay was pct charges rs.2392+ vat rs 299+ services rs 281 = rs rs 2972. I have doubt about the parts supplied by the service centre. How can a customer be satisfied when sincerity of the services is in doubt?

microwave oven frequent breakdown

I had purchased a samsung microwave oven, model no. C103fl for my personal use, from m/s ideal home appliances, trivandrum on 20.8.2004. Initially for about ten months the microwave oven gave very good performance. But immediately after about ten months it had started giving problem in that some times the microwave will not function or some switches will not function, etc. When I contacted the supplier they gave the address of your authorized service centre, ie. Mereena electronics, trivandrum. With repeated call the service personnel came and attended the job. The service engineer cleaned the contacts and the oven became operational. This breakdown and repair is being continued for the last two years and each time on payment.In last may the service man replaced the pcb (Rcs. C103.08) costing me around rs.3000/-. Again in july, 2007 the item had started giving problem and the service man did come and rectified it. But by first week of this month the problem again started and the oven is not working at present. I had informed m/s samsung electronics india ltd. , the manufactur errof the product in detail about the problem. But no reply so far. Poor service and defective products.

incompetent, inefficient customer service

My samsung tv which was attended to after several calls failed again with the same problem after a week. Repeated efforts to get the service technician to rectify the problem is not bearing fruit. The company has hired a bpo for taking their calls and every time I call I am promptly given the answer that my complaint will be attended to the same day. But nobody comes. The service engineers are incompetent, inefficient and they have no idea what the problem is and are unable to locate the problem. After coughing up 1800 rupees for the service I am left with a defective tv. I will advise one and everyone not to endorse samsung products which are defective in nature and have no efficient service engineers. The company is a total fraud and should not be allowed to sell their products in india.

poor quality!

Hi, I have a not yet 4 year old samsung 34" 100hz television.
Going from first service call in the first month to now 6th call all for same problem, I have been without the tv about 4 months, or more, in this period. Last time said could not find problem. Suggests something may have been loose.
Time before samsung said no arts in malaysia but insurance company found part in singapore.

Friend had panasonic, had fault 3 times in 9 months and they gave her new tv.
Purchased tv through senheng and customer gets no great support, they cannot even honor their service rules.

inadequate warranty service

Since then color patches are observed on the screen and the picture also appears to be tilted, but samsung service engineers reply was all the tv sets looks to be tilted. Atleast this kinds of reply I do not expect from the service peoples of such a brand item in the market which is selling tvs with tilted pictures. I think might the service engineer is not competent to handle such typical problems or he is not so technically sound. Very poor service from samsung.

Fyi the yoke of the tv set was changed during warranty and the warranty is still applicable.

Resolved before you buy anything samsung!

Till today I have not received my $100 rebate for which I filled out (Religiously) and send in on time all of the required items! I received a denial card: "your item is not eligible" although the add (With a link to the rebate) clearly proves that I and many others on line are being cheated out of their rebate money. My registered complained letter to samsung was refused! 2 letters to circuit city were unanswered! This blatant rebate fraud/false advertising should be stopped! My research found over 500 consumers complains on file with the nj bbb!! I send letters with copies of all my supporting documents to two attorney generals, nj-bbb, ftc, channel 5-shame on you, investigates, bill oreily. Link to nj-bbb

• Ri
    Ripoff2011 May 23, 2017

Samsung claims to offer a rebate of 6 months of free Netflix, a 64 GB Evo+ micro SD card and clear view standing cover when you purchase a Galaxy S8 cell phone. You will not receive this rebate no matter how much time in accuracy you put into your claim. If anyone has received this rebate please let me know. Samsung is committing false advertising on a large scale. My story:
    The Samsung app to claim the rebate would not work.
    1st phone call I reached the Tech department quickly and they gave me a ticket number and told me to call during open hours.
    2nd phone call was answered in a reasonable time but then I was transferred to a one and a 1/2 hour wait. I did wait one and a 1/2 hours to talk to a Samsung customer-service representative. I was told I would receive an email within a week. The email has not come. It's been a week.

poor quality product!

I purchased my samsung refrigerator on january 17, 2005 at bestbuy in patchogue for the price of $989.99 plus $50.00 delivery fee. I have enclosed herein, a copy of the sales receipt.In february of 2007 (The later part of the month) the freezer began leaking. The freezer was accumulating ice on the back part and then the ice would melt and then leak on the floor. I contacted samsung who told me to call dukes appliance and they gave me transaction #[protected]. On march 7, 2007, a technician named rob from dukes appliance came and said the problem was that the drain was frozen and blew out the drain. The fee was $92.33 which I paid. On march 12, 2007 the freezer leaked again ruining my new wood floors. Dukes appliance sent a different technician, andrew on march 14, 2007 who said the problem was the defrost kit and they would have to order one. I was once again without a refrigerator!!! In late march, when I called dukes appliance to see when the defrost kit would be in, they said it was not the defrost kit and would sent another technician out to my house. On april 2, 2007, they sent andrew and carmine who proceeded to diagnose the problem for the third time. This time, they said that a wire (The heater connection) was off and they put it back on. They lost some of the screws that were needed to put the back of the refrigerator back on and my husband was extremely annoyed at the whole process. Here is four months later with the same problem. There obviously is a defect in this refrigerator. I have also contacted samsung during the whole repair process. The hold time on the phone is extremely long (At times 30 min) only to be given to a "special tech" with another hold time. The outcome was that its our problem and not theres. If dukes appliance would have given us receipts and said our refrig. Was not good they may have gave us a refund. Get and keep all receipts! And get diagnosis in writing.

poor service!

We purchased a new samsung side by side refrigerator from best buy 4 yrs ago, a beautiful top of the line model. The unit worked perfectly until about 3 months ago. It appears that the unit will not go into the defrost mode and defrost the fridge portion of the machine. I called best buy to have a service tech come and repair the unit, knowing it was not covered under the warranty. The tech, (Nice guy) called me up to inquire as to the problems I was having with the unit. Over the phone he said that he would gladly come out, however, it sounded like there was a problem with the motherboard or other related defrost sensors or parts. He said that all he could do was to replace the parts 1 by 1 to fix the problem and that I had to purchase all these parts for the repair. I was shocked and ask if he has a ohm meter to first ck whether there was continuity at the plugs to determine if the motherboard or other related parts were really bad. He stated that the samsung, (Like the lg and other upper end fridges) were very sensitive to power fluctuation's and motherboard failure was a common problem. I canceled the visit, called the local authorized repairman, and got the same response. The local authorized repair shop stated they did not know a lot about the unit and would call the factory about the problem. The local guy never called, and after 3 more weeks I called 6 times trying to get the unit repaired. I finally gave up and ordered the needed parts thru "1st source", a local authorized parts dealer for samsung. I ordered the parts 2 weeks ago and yesterday called the counter guy to find that the parts I need were discontinued from the factory and no longer available. Now what?

So now I have a beautiful yard fixture!

I am also shocked at the samsung service department. I can not believe they would be so difficult to get information or help from. It seems they rely on the local service people and insulate themselves from their customer.
Shame on you! Like the other consumer with problems, I will not purchase anything from a company with such a reckless disregard for the customer. I also encourage everyone to just check out the support department and see if you can even get a person of technical ability on the phone, call from a line line because it will be a long wait!

• De
    DEVENDRA PALIWAL Sep 06, 2007

I m having Double door refrigerator 320 Ltr., Last 10 days no proper cooling , only very little cooling in freezer . Though i have register complaint at service station & complaint no. 8404504800 on 30th august 2007 but no action has been take only once service engineer has attended the complaint but due to non availability of spare parts nothing has been done till 6th september & even after reminding every day three times in a day. Such a shameful feed back from SAMSUNG INDIA!!!

Santha L Sep 17, 2007

Water Tray on the back side of the Refrigerator on the top of the motor is ruined badly. I approch the service centre in Trivandrum, but didn't get any help or parts to replace.

sam Sep 17, 2007

I also feel the same in my new samsung refrigerator

• Hs
    H.S.Desai Sep 27, 2007

I have a new samsung refrigerator, I feel same problems

SATHEESH Nov 02, 2008

Water is coming out from the bottom of the fridge in huge quantity.
    my mobile number 9388311142

Sahr Oct 26, 2009

I bought an expensive samsung refregerator a couple of years ago and it has turned out to be just another piece of junk. The Ice maker has gone bad. actually, it detached
    itself and its just sitting there in the ice compartment. I bet it costs as much to repair it as buying an new one.

service center not giving me satisfaction!

I'm sachin. I have purchased a desktop from esys from the starting day (1st jan 2007) I got problem in my...