Sams Clubtire service

M

I brought a full set of tires for my daughters car in January 2017 in Houston and I got all the warranties to go with the tires and the reason I brought the tires from Sam's is because there is a Sam's Club in San Antonio, Texas too.

Well one of the tires had a blow out in March and she went to Sam's to get another tire and there was some kind of mix up with the people at Sam's. The lady told my daughter she order her a new tire and it would be in the next day well four days went by and my daughter riding around on a donut tire and I was not happy. She went back to Sam's on a Saturday a couple of weeks ago and my daughter was informed that the tire was never ordered because the lady didn't collect $15.00 from her for the new tire. I told the lady across the phone that my daughter could not continue to drive around with a donut and they needed to put her a tire on her car until the special order came in. They told her the tire would be in on Tuesday and that they would call her. Needless to say we have not heard from Sam's Club about the tire yet. Please tell me what use was it for me to get all the tire protection Sam's offer and my daughter does not get taken care of. That was the purpose of me going to Sam's in the first place. I am not happy with the service at Sam's Club in San Antonio and my daughter still does not have a new tire. No one has contacted her after they promise they would call her when the tire came in. I need some assistance. If you are not a person that can help with this situation, please pass this email to someone in authority that can help. Thanks in advance for your assistance.