10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Retail Stores

Sam's Club / Sam's West / annual pass

Mi Mar 20, 2019 Review updated:

On March 2ND 2019 I went to Sams club to purchase some items. I forgot my member ship card so I showed my ID in order to obtain my temporary card. At that moment they inform me I had not renewed my member ship. I explained that I had just renewed a few months ago. Unfortunately I also did not have my actual card that day when I renewed my membership. I showed my ID and they printed a temporary receipt for me. I purchased my membership as I was instructed by customer service. We than thought maybe it was under a previous membership I had in the passed. We couldn't find the correct membership I had purchased at that moment I asked my husband to find the day and transaction from our bank statement. I was told by one of the customer service clerks that she would fix it if I could show the transaction. I don't keep receipts which I wish I had, I stepped away to wait for the bank statement because my husband was at work. When I returned I was helped by another clerk. She told me that she could not fix the issue because she couldn't see if it was a membership I purchased. I just want my annual membership I pay for. I can provide my statement information. I have been a member for years and I should have been helped that day. Everybody was rude and even the male manager that assisted me that day. spoke to me as I was making this up even after I showed the transaction. I will provide my card number and all I need but I would like my membership I purchased please.

Miriam Warner