SammyDress.comdidn't receive my order!!!

A

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• SammyDress.com's response · May 11, 2016

Dear Alicia,
    Thank your for your message.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if t
    Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Sammydress Customer Service

• Sy
    syeda naqvi Jan 09, 2015

i order some shirt and shoes and when i sign in to there account they said did unpaid order unpaid shipping but i paid becaues i want and they said sammy dress online took your money

• Ka
    KAIKEYLOS Dec 28, 2014

Company is a SCAM!!! DON'T BUY...Placed an order, two months past, I was charged immediately, but never received my order. Tried to call, phone DISCONNECTED!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM----THEY WILL SCAM YOU- TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER REPLY. I AM HAVING TO GO THROUGH PAYPAL TO TRY AND GET A REFUND; IF THEY WON'T REFUND--I KNOW MY BANK WILL GET THEM!!! PLEASE BEWARE

Cheryl Foster moore Nov 24, 2014

I am fed up waiting on my orders m1410191401336948 an m1411212019005010 pay for 3days delivery and I am still waiting I am fed up tee me when would I get my order

Cheryl Foster moore Nov 24, 2014

I have not receive my order as yet order no m1410191401336948

jasmine williams57 Oct 29, 2014

I still haven't got my dress

sammymess Sep 23, 2014

Placed an order. Went back to check on it. Said that items were out of stock. Contacted them they said in 2 weeks they can send items because it would be re stocked. I said no i want a full refund. They said ok. They supposedly issued one and said it can take up to 7-14 days. Then told me it can take up to 30 days depending on my banks policy. Well i contacted my bank and they said if a refund is issued it only takes 3-5 business days. They have 3 more days untill 5 day are up and im disputing it. Will never do business with them again. Usually when something is out of stock it lets you know before hand so you WONT purchase it. It doesn't even give you a choice because they don't have the item to give you... not sammy dress they will take your money. Then tell you the items arent in stock. Then the customer service phonenumber has to be a total fake because its always a busy signal. I rang once for me and then it rang so long it turned into a busy signal. Who knows who ive been communicating with via email. Someone named barbara. But lets be real aint no damn barbaras in china/ hong kong or where ever the hell they are located... its a shame the people are getting ripped off. And having their hard earned money stolen. Lesson learned i will stick to paying regular price for clothing because this is ridiculous!

• Za
    zaii Sep 21, 2014

Ihave not received my item too
    I ordered from dresslink and ReceIved It in 15 days really fast

Not Happy2014 Sep 06, 2014

SammyDress is the WORST company and should not be in business unless you wish to be ripped off.

I have been going round and round with them since MAY 2014 (it is now September 2014) due to clothing that was shipped to me that was:

1. supposed to be expedited (I paid for expedited shipping, and items arrived OVER a month later)

2. clothing was defective and they try to get you to ship the clothes BACK TO CHINA.

Think about that. They charged my credit card and didn't ship items until over a month later when it was TOO LATE for me to dispute the charges. Fancy that.

I have had to contact the BBB on these folks but it was for their Rancho Cucamonga address. Worst customer service possible. You cannot get through to their phone line. If you submit a "support ticket" they will make you go round and round asking dumb questions and try to frustrate you to the point you will give up... they even try to tell you to buy MORE items so they can send you correct sizes, or replace defective items if you send them 50% more money for the defective item...

WHAT COMPANY DOES ALL OF THIS? TOTAL RIPOFF!

If you have a YELP account I would YELP on them too. I only purchased from them because I didn't find anything on them there! Yelp is more difficult to create fake accounts… : Here's the link:

• Th
    Theresa Robinson Aug 27, 2014

We're my dam clothes at.I order
    On 8-15-04.it is now 8-27-04. You
    Took my money but no clothes and
    I paid for it to get here in 5days. The
    Number is wrong No anwers At all.
    I will never order again.and all my
    Friends will know not to order.

• Di
    Dina wade Aug 12, 2014

Have u ship out my order

• Ce
    ceestyle Jul 02, 2014

I spent about $60. I ordered 4 items. 2 dress shirts, 1 Polo and 1
    Blazer. All of them came Rolled up in one 8 1/2 x maybe 12 bag! Needless
    to say, the Blazer was wrinkled. The shirts are sized like they were
    for a large child, (I ordered Large) the quality wasn't the best and
    there was no receipt/packing slip in the package. Basically nothing fit
    but the blazer.. and barely. I wrote them for an exchange or refund and
    they did reply right away but ..Get this, They told me " why not give to
    friend as gift, we'll give you $5 as refund" Um, What?! So I wrote back
    a few times stating that was unacceptable and not professional and they
    said shipping was too expensive so I'd have to pay for return shipping
    and they also would have to charge me a 15% restocking fee. I told them I
    put the shirts folded back on the original bag with tags and didn't
    even wear 2 of them ( just saw the size). After the shipping cost, 15%
    restocking fee and not to mention gas to the post office, my refund
    would probably be very small. I may have to wind up either selling on
    eBay or disputing with my credit card company which is what I recommend
    others doing because It will be the one of the only thing that may get
    them to change short of a class action lawsuit! Avoid for now

• Sy
    Syed khaleel Apr 28, 2014

Dear People even I am one of the victim of sammydress fraud company, I am yet to receive my items from them, Can any one suggest how do I lodge complaint against them to get back my money. Thanks in advance

• Ro
    RoJones Mar 25, 2014

I ordered a Black dress a month ago and i still havent received my dress i called the number n it told me to email a email address so i did ans it didnt go through what do i do i want that was my first time ordering something off line never again from Sammy Dress. I want My dress or my money back!!

• Mo
    Monique Meyer Feb 16, 2014

This is my fist and my last order with you all. I received and email that said the dress would be mailed out on the 10th of February. And another email said the end of the February. I can't believe your company. I ordered a size 8 dress not a custom made dress I sent no measurements only my size. Don't know why it takes so long like forever!! I cant wear my dress on Valentine!! I can't believe you guys have ruined my whole event. Wow!!! ABBYDRESS, 58WEDDING, LIGHTINTHEBOX, NEWYORKDRESS, any site is better than this!!

andria56789 Feb 12, 2014

i
    made 3 orders from them i receive only the 1 and they dont want to
    refund me the 2 orders i did not receive.the refund me the one i receive
    omg.4 months now i am sending emails and they makde fun of me for 7
    EUROS.dont buy from them dont trust them

• Sh
    shopn Jan 05, 2014

I placed an order Nov 30, 2013.I sent numerous emails and this is a few of the responses I got: They were out of one item: No other explanation of the other 2 items I ordered: It had been mailed out and would take 12-25 days to receive: Gave me a number that you could not do anything with as far as tracking: I needed to be patient and wait for it: The last email I sent back to them I was furious, I told them how stupid their replies was and either refund me or send my order! I finally received it on Jan 4, 2013. One Item is to large and the other is to small. I don't want to deal with them anymore so I'll keep it.

• Ig
    igivechances Dec 04, 2013

I just placed orders!! I hope they have improved 😱😱

• Ig
    igivechances Dec 04, 2013

I'm scared now! I jst ordered two itemI hope they have improved since the other complaints

jazz42 Oct 30, 2013

I have made my order since October 02, 2013 and today is the 30th October, 2013 and I am yet to receive my order. They sent me a tracking number that does not work! They keep sending me the same email saying that order has been shipped. I am tired of the emails I just want my order that I paid for

• Al
    alarian Mar 28, 2013

*sigh*
    I'll go ahead and contribute. Ordered two pairs of shoes for my gf on Feb 2, 2013 for $57.47. Here I sit...55 days later with nothing. It's 3:05 am US Central time (4:05 pm Beijing time) and no one has picked up after calling 22 times. I sent a ticket 21 days ago and apparently it was deleted.

I started up the Chat window and asked them where my order was. After checking I was told that the items were "Out of Stock"...really?!? She then said my items would be "In Stock" on April 2nd. I said I thought that was a complete lie. Not only have the items been showing "In Stock" the past 55 days, there's no way in he|| an online company would be out of an item for that long. Alas, with my options being few, I told her fine. I'd be expecting a Tracking Number April 2nd.

• St
    stabzzz Jan 22, 2013

i have order from sammydress a few times now. i have to say it is pretty awesome. if you are paying under ten dollars, expect the quality to be ten bucks. seriously people, what kind of quality are you expecting for ten bucks??? also, it is getting shipped from hong kong, of course it is going to take a long time. dont get your panties in a knot. everytime i email them with my concerns they got back to me right away. they have udated their tracking system. now it is much easier to tell where your package is. i am completely happy with all my items.

• Ju
    judly8912 Jan 17, 2013

From what I have ordered from SammyDress, I have been very impressed with all my merchandise. I had read some reviews saying the sipping was slow, but I have always received my orders within 2 weeks like they suggest. The prices are hard to believe for what you're getting! I would highly recommend shopping on sammydress.com to find instyle fashions for very low prices! I have been completely satisfied with this online shopping experience. The only downfall would be the sizes are for smaller people so if you arfe of larger body type I do not recommend the clothing- shoes and accessories are still awesome though!"

• St
    Stef83 Jan 10, 2013

I think the comments talking about packaging are so ignorant. It's being shipped from China which means customs. It takes time and money. Time being 8-16 days to the states and sometimes longer when mother nature hits different parts of the world. They let you ship for free so really did you expect gorgeous wrapping? You paid low prices for these items so where you truly expecting gucci products? Then you have another idiot talking about her browser not uploading pay pal, how is that this company's fault? I have been watching my shipment via the Fed Ex number as I do with all of my other internet orders and it's moving right along. I ordered five things, cost being 90 something bucks. If something happens then I know I can't order from them again, but come on people really you're bit&*ing about things that are totally not a company's fault. If I don't get my package in a good amount of time, or not ever I will comment back. Otherwise I think a good amount of you are daft.

• Pi
    pisrani Dec 24, 2012

Sammydress is sick!! The shipping is reallyy bad! i ordered a dress on the 20th of november 2012 i paid flat rate shipping and its been over a month and i havent recieved my order. I contacted sammydress via opening a tixlcket and they just ask me to be patient all the time. today it is the 25th of december and i have no idea where my dress is. it is really annoying!! I have made the biggest mistake of my life i think..and no i am not any jealous seller i am just a normal student who used her pocket money to buy dress with this stupid website

• Da
    Dawnawalker Dec 11, 2012

I have just ordered from this website, and I have been having the same problem. My order is still "Processing" and I have not yet received a tracking number I thought perhaps it was just my order but now after hearing all of this I am nervous. I ordered $106 worth of clothing. For those of you who have not been refunded your money when you have not received your order I think you can file a complaint with your bank. I had troubles a while back with Ancestry.com charging me after I canceled my free trial within the given time period, my bank told me they could file a complaint and get my money back. For those of you who were never given your money back you should actually speak with your bank and see if they can help you. I really hope I get my order, now I am afraid it will be complete crap though I had a feeling this was going to happen, I should have known it was too good to be true! :(

• As
    AshleeJ Nov 06, 2012

glad to know im not the only one who had issues with this site I'm actually in the process of trying to find out if there's a way to get this site shut down because they're a piece of s***. I placed a 60$ order on sep the 23rd and after about two weeks of not having gotten it yet I emailed them and asked where it was...no response... I keep messaging them and then FINALLY a month after I placed my order they tell me they've JUST shipped my order and that it could take 15 to 45 freaking days to get it. So I messaged back and told them that was outrageous I don't want to wait that long just give me a refund. Then I started looking into it and reading other people's reviews... its ONE HUGE SCAM. No one gets the orders that they place and the rare ones that do get horrible quality things that you couldn't even find in a trash bin. So now its November 6th and I STILL haven't gotten anything and they STILL won't reply to me and I message them on the REGULAR. So I finally did what I should've done a long time ago and opened a dispute with paypal to get a refund. Hoping for the best, this is the worst service I have ever experienced in my life. STAY AWAY FROM SAMMYDRESS.COM

• Ti
    Tieu-Thi Oct 30, 2012

I placed an order worth $800 total, hoping I'd get them in time for X-mas sell. After 1 week, I didn't not receive or hear anything about the shipment so I decided to call. It took me several calls before I was able to talk to someone. The person on the phone barely spoke English but I understood that I needed to confirm the email information before they could ship. I checked several times but couldn't find the email. I called and spoke to another person. They told me the same thing. I then asked if they could resend the email or send to another email I provided. No response. Most calls I made (15-20 calls by now) had a busy signal or no one to pick up. I checked the time and it's actually during their business hours. I was BEYOND frustrated and now it's been almost two weeks with no avail., I canceled the order. So much for trying to work with the seller. This seller is not worth your money or effort. Some of you may have had better luck but I am reading more complaints than anything else. In this type of business, your reputation comes a long way. They did not have enough integrity or skills to keep customer like me. What a shame!!!

• Pu
    Pups C Oct 15, 2012

I placed an order for 7 items of clothing from Sammydress on 9/2/12. Within 2 weeks I had received one item, a very poorly made sweater, from the order. I emailed to ask the status of the rest of my order. They responded and said that all of the items were sent, except for one, which they refunded $10 to my paypal account for. I never received the other items. I have emailed 3 times to check the status but I've never had a response. With the item received, and the refund deducted, they still owe me $103.00 worth of items. This is a very unpleasant experience. I recommend that anyone avoid shopping at this website. It's some sort of a scam.

• Sh
    ShopGyrl Oct 11, 2012

I ordered from Sammy Dress on 9/27/2012. There is an addition 2.00 fee to be provided with a tracking number. On 10/2/2012 I still was not provided with a tracking number and my account was "still processing". I wrote to customer service and asked if there was a problem with my order. On 10/5/2012 I was told that my items were sent out and they gave me a tracking number and told me that it may take several days to be able to track my package. Today 10/11/2012 I am still not able to track my package. I am very disappointed. I am not a newbie to shopping online or from other country's. I order from the UK on a regular basis and it has never taken over 2 weeks to receive my package, nor did I have an issue tracking my packages. I'm glad I choose to only order a few items the first time around to avoid a larger loss. I will update, when and IF I get my items.Please research carefully before buying online. I should have followed my own rules. I have seen many complaints about Sammy Dress all saying the same things.

• Ju
    Judybird Oct 09, 2012

Honestly, I didn't understand what Alicia was trying to say but did read other reviews that are more helpful.

• As
    Asem Javed Oct 07, 2012

hey guys,

I’m an agent in UAE, I have been dealing with these Chinese for more than a year now.
    I have had horrible deals with them, mainly never received my item, if received either it smells weird, sizes are too small and tiny, colors are different and bright, mostly mentioning that my items are always out of stock.
    I have lost many of my clients due to this non-professional behavior of these Chinese whole-sales websites.

Any Now,
    I can help you get these items prepared and supplied to you if you are a retailer or an authorized store owner.
    All you have to do is, e-mail me the design with all the pictures provided in the websites(www.sammydress.com, Wholesale7.net & etc..) with your accurate sizes or send an inquiry to get the mail adress to send me a prototype of your design.
    • I will then forward those designs to my listed clothing factory clients in Bangladesh.
    • I will then get back to you with the Available fabrics and materials for you to decide.
    • Once confirmed by you, I will then provide you with the price quotations excluding delivery charges.
    • You will be allowed to receive a sample for further confirmation and customization(you have to cover the air cargo charges)

I can assure you that my prices are all fair and well deserved with the quality of work I provide.
    You will have complete opportunity to decide the delivery means.
    previously I have ordered few cargos (sea/air) to Qatar, Oman, Canada, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Saudi Arabia.
    And have received quite Friendly response from my Clients.

P.S: Please note only Serious retailers or individuals with bulk orders(min 100 Items) may contact me at [email protected]

For further clarification, please mail me at [email protected] to get my contact number.

• To
    to hell with sammydress Oct 06, 2012

Thank you Lord, i would have been one of the victims, i would have just loose my Ten thousand dollars, i wanted to buy for testing so now i just thought of checking out some comments now i have to look for another site

• To
    to hell with sammydress Oct 06, 2012

Thank God am not a victim of those ###

• Ph
    Phantom1059 Oct 03, 2012

Finally received my order on October 1st, two and a half weeks after submitting order. I've always been taught that "you get what you pay for". So I wasn't expecting the best quality by no means. Neither did I expect to receive what I did. The packaging was horrific. The blouses were just stuffed in a FedEx paper envelope (not a box). Three of the blouses were in plastic wrap. One wasn't. The one that was not packaged in plastic, the smell was overwhelming. I'm not exactly sure what the smell is. Maybe some kind of chemical. The fabrics are extremely thin. And, of course, they were wrinkled beyond recognition. I sincerely don't think the fabrics will survive a machine wash. My first thought was to just throw everything away. Instead, I'm at least going to try to hand wash the blouses and iron them out and give them to the Salvation Army. Again, if the fabric holds up. For now, they are stuffed in a trash bag in the garage to not stink up my home. It will not be worth the time nor the stress sending the blouses back and expecting to get a refund. Lesson learned!

Jasveer Kaur Sep 25, 2012

I have order 4 items on 7th of Sep and now it is 26th of Sep. I am still waiting for it. This is the first time i shopped online. I think online shop is very bad. I am regretting now why shop on sammydress.

• Ph
    Phantom1059 Sep 25, 2012

I wish I would have been savvy enough to look for reviews for Sammy Dress before actually ordering. I am having the exact same problems with fake FedEx tracking numbers, busy phone, no response to email or email link not working. After 10 days, I have not received my order even though I requested and paid for the expedited shipping (3-5 business days). The only thing I am thankful for is that something told me not to order everything I wanted the first time around. Something just seemed kind of fishy about it. So if I never get my order, I would have only lost $55.00, though I could have definitely used that for something else. Or, if I do receive the order and the quality is not good, I'll just give the items aways and chalk up to a lesson learned.

• Re
    reallypissedoffduhh Sep 08, 2012

What is their contact number

• La
    LadyA35 Sep 02, 2012

I tried to order 4 items.. and when I tried to pay my order through paypal. My browser won't let me log in unto my paypal account because of security reasons. So When I tried to search the name of the website online.. I found this.. I am jsut glad that I found this website or else I will be one of the victims of these scammers.. Thank God

• Pi
    pixie dust* Aug 24, 2012

How do the sizing of clothing items compare to ame ricas standard sizes? Is their 'L' our 'S'? I want to place a small order to try out sammydress.com, but would like to try to be as accurate as possible considering it will be coming from China to Colorado here in the states.

• Lo
    LolaCherie Aug 23, 2012

I can't believe most of you all bought large quantities the first time! It's always better to buy one or two items and see if it's reliable. I've never actually bought anything from Sammy Dress yet, but I am going to buy something to see how it is. (Their clothes are just so awesome.) If anyone knows of another site with similar clothes that's actually reliable please comment below.