Having problems with BH Cosmetics?

+1 888 545 4744 (Customer Service)
2801 Burton Ave.
8137 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91605

Germany
Kreuzstr. 20 42277 Wuppertal, Germany

Complaints & Reviews

wrong address! (hong kong customer)

I just use the tracking number for track this order today and the status is returned item left for place of origin!!!
I called the local post office to find out whats happening today and they said the address is wrong!
I have really no idea that what the hell is going on for your service! The staff told me that there is only a company name and even there is no contact number on the box!
And I have check that my order address is completely right on the website! I also have another order

they didn't type the correct address when sending the products

It is extremely bad to shop bh cosmetics. I ordered it and it needed to ship internationally. I shocked when I saw that the post status is "incorrect address and going to send back to the sender." I called the post office and they told me that the building name an street name was missed so they cannot deliver the product to me. I am disappointed as I cannot imagine why such a large company can make such a careless mistake. Or they think that the product can deliver to their customer successfully without typing the building name and street name? And I have a lot of extra work to done. Calling to the post office much time and send the shopping receipt to office in order to get my products back. SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE SHOPPING ON BH COSMETICS.

eyeshadow palette

I wish there was a zero star review button 🙄 I am so upset with Bh Cosmetics!! I had ordered a bunch of stuff...

scam

my order number was [protected].
I told the company to give me back my pament as they did not process my order for 20 days. They told me my order is canceles and i'll get refund within 2-7 working days. It has been more then 10 days and i still did not get anything
No order and no money.
I am thrilled and upset by your services.
This site scamed me.

• Ru
    Ruby Karen Oct 05, 2018

Did they finally give back your money?

• Qw
    Qwerty3645654747 Dec 13, 2018

Always pay with PayPal! That way you have a *little* bit of protection. I'm currently going through this right now with BH. They are TERRIBLE! Maybe you could contact your bank or whatever card you used?

carli bybel makeup palette

I have just received my carli bybel deluxe eyeshadow palette this morning. I am extremely angry about the state of the palette most of the eyeshadows were smashed to bits. I would like a full refund and also another palette sent out.

This makeup palette was bought to be sent out to my friend as a birthday present and now I have to wait on another one.

I would like this resolved asap

bh cosmetics overcharging me

I have been contacting bh cosmetics via email several times to solve my issue. But i had no response from...

half of my order missing

My order # is [protected]

I made a purchase through your online site several days ago that consisted of about 16 items and only 9 of those items shipped. I was told I would receive a refund. However I'm extremely concerned of the fact that when I made my order, ALL of the items added to my cart were in stock. Why is it I'm only getting half of my order? I really don't want a refund, I want the products I've been looking forward to receiving. It took forever for the few items I did get to be shipped. I would like something to be done.

brushes not delivered

Bh 7200-001 po number [protected] for olivia guardala order received today short of the brushes that have been...

Sydney Credit Cards

neutral eyes 28 color eyeshadow palette

I purchased a few items as Christmas presents on December 14. I was eager to receive my package, I wa...

Grand Island Cosmetics

eyeshadow palette/ brush sets/etc

I order my items on November 28! They were super fast to withdraw the money from my account yet I haven't received my package and it's December 22... I've tried to contact them through email but no answer from them, I've called and they're always closed, at a point I waited a whole hour on the phone because so they said they were assisting other callers and after an hour of waiting they hung up the phone.. I'm frustrated as I ordered a great deal of stuff which where supposed to be Christmas presents.. I will never order fr I'm th is company again. They suck at customer service.. like WTF is wrong with them...

more than a month and no news

I ordered a brush set and a palette on november 15, its december 19 and its not here yet. I got a confirmation email a few days after i ordered and another few days after i got another email saying that shipping is slow because of the holidays and i would get an extra product in my package. I didnt get any new updates on my order and the tracking number doesnt work. I can see im not the only one having trouble with shipping but most of them got their package within a month. Tired of waiting and dont know who to contact. Hoping for the products to make up for their horrible shipping.

the worst company ever.

I ordered from this company well before the holiday i'm talking the beginning of november. Did not get my package until the end of november, exactly 3 weeks. Although they took my money immediately. Said they were going to include a gift in my package because they were so late. Opened my package, no gift. Sent an email asking why they would say they were giving me a gift and then didn't and stated that I would be returning everything because it was garbage. They emailed me back saying they ran out of gifts so they couldn't give me one even though they emailed me saying they would. It's not like it was asked for! Instead they offered a $10 dollar credit to my account lol like I will ever buy from them again! My return package to them was received a week ago and they won't answer the phone or reply to emails or facebook messages. Do not buy from bh cosmetics! They should be called bs cosmetics!!!

my order took 2 weeks to ship & customer service is horrible

I ordered a set of brushes and 2 other items. They took the money out of my account instantly and took 2 weeks to ship my package. After the first week of placing my order I emailed their customer service departme to ask for a refund since the package had not been shipped yet. They literally told me NO! Said they could not refund me, said I had to wait for the package to arrive and then refuse it for I could get a refund. It took 2 WEEKS to ship it, took another week to get it. After about a week of refusing it, I still had NO money back in my account. I had to emailed them a bunch of times from the moment I asked for a refund because they don't do anything if you don't keep asking &asking! As of now, I still don't have my money yet, it's been about a month and a half since I ordered it and I'm still dealing with their horrible customer service. I tried calling their CS number and they had me holding for like 30 minutes and then a automated system said "we can not answer your call at this moment" and hung up on me AFTER 30 [censor] MINUTES OF WAITING! I've been trying to contact them and I can't even make the phone call go through. This company is a scam a totalI scam! I understand the horrible ratings now!

product and service

I recently (well not so recently) order a few items from the bh cosmetics website. I am very upset to say...

so disappointed

I. Am. Terribly. Tired. Of. Dealing. With. Them. I am sorry for typing like that, I just wanted to show that...

take me back to brazil palette

Hi, my name is Ayla Medina I recently ordered from you guys and usually I have no issue with your product...

always cancel the international order

I ordered 2 times in BH cosmetics and they canceled all my order because they said that they can’t provide the stuff because of the third company and I still see all the stuff I want to order still available on website. I tried to email to every mail they have and no one answered me. I’m so disappointed and angry because the way to serve the guests of BH cosmetics.

my package has not came, and i’ve tried tracking it and it says “not found”

So I made an order on Sep.29 and it’s Oct. 07 and I tried not to get worried, But then I did because they said it takes “ 8 days “ and it’s been 9 days and still no package, I”be tried tracking it and it tells me “Not found “, it’s a waste of time, never buying from here, They play you . Don”t waste your money . So many emails, no response..

never again

I know they have some issues with delivery time. it always takes too long, but when I ordered for the last time (it actually was the last time I ordered something from them), it took forever to deliver. I mean my items never arrived. What the heck is that? I asked them to see if there's something could be done, but they never responded. Is it one side communication or what?
I don't know what else to say. Simply terrible.

Order #[protected]
Placed on 08/05/2017

I received my package today, and sadly it came damaged.

Product: BH-1000-007 : 88 Shimmer - eighty-eight color eyeshadow palette.

The box was smashed, and the package itself was covered in broken eyeshadow. I opened it to see the damage, and sadly it's beyond repair. How can I acquire either a refund or a new pallet?

Any help is appreciated at this point. :(

• Cw
    CW10 Aug 15, 2017

Hi LeighAnn! Same thing happened to me with my eyeshadow palette. You need to e-mail them at [email protected] with your order number and photos of the damage. Make sure that you receive an e-mail back that gives you a case number. If you don't get an e-mail with a case number, it means that they didn't receive it. You can also request a replacement or a refund. I chose a refund because I am not sure that the 88 palettes can withstand shipping without damage.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices