Safeway — bakery dept
I was at the Safeway 8858 Waltham Woods rd, Parkville/ Baltimore 21234. The slicer is broken for the Artisan breads. I was told that it has been broken for 3 yrs. there are times I would like the bread that I buy to be sliced thinner than what the standard slicers offer. I've also been told that the sliver can only be used for artisan breads. Why? Also if your company doesn't feel the need to fix the slicer, I'll take it off your hands for free. are all the Safeway artisan slicers broken in the area 9645 Belair Rd, 21128 and 4401 Harford Rd, 21214?
Let me know what Safeway decides.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts