Having problems with SafeCart?

SafeCart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 13, 2008. The latest review Unauthorized charges was posted on Jul 22, 2020. The latest complaint online repair programs sold for fixing home computers (reimage) was resolved on Jun 21, 2019. SafeCart has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 147 reviews. SafeCart has resolved 124 complaints.

SafeCart Customer Service Contacts

1855 432 0727 (USA and Canada)
808 178 8882 (United Kingdom)
+44 203 866 3573 (United Kingdom)
102 - 3962 Borden Street
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SafeCart Customer Service. Initial SafeCart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SafeCart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SafeCart. Discuss the issues you have had with SafeCart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SafeCart Complaints & Reviews

Safecartmoney back

Whitout my consent Safecart.com.paretolog. charged me 18, 38 Euro on my credit card on April the 28. 2014
Sorry, but that day I've unsubsrive me by safecart
So, I dont want to pay. I reqeust for my money back return back to my credit card
I do not need any more service from Paretolog.With thanks
I am still waiting on a answer of you..

• SafeCart's response · May 05, 2014

Hello Jan,

I have reveived your account. We received and email from you on April 30th and processed a full refund for your renewal of the Paretologic Regcure Pro Software. Refunds usually process back to a customer account with in15 business days,

If you do not see this refund in your account with in the 15 business days please feel free to email us again directly at [email protected]

Warm Regards,

• SafeCart's response · Nov 11, 2014

Hello Deay,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

• De
      Deay Nov 08, 2014

I check my bank balance on 11-8-14 at 3:35 A.M. and this is what I found: 11-07-14 SAFECART.COM*SPEED [protected] for $19.99.
      I paid nothing on that day and I certainly did not order or download anything from SafeCart, in fact, there aren't even any purchases listed under my name! I want my money back in my account immediately!!! You people are scam artists and I will get my money!!

Jan Moelans May 11, 2014

IK e n nu tevreden, met hartelijken dank. tevens wens ik mij uit te schrijven.

Jan Moelans May 11, 2014

I will unsubscrive now.thank you.

Jan Moelans May 11, 2014

I'm satisfaid now, thank you.

Safecart.comvisa charges

I have just received my visa statement to my surprise I have a charge of 64.96 to safecart.com, I have no idea where this has come from. I have not ordered anything from this company.How in the world did they get my visa number from.I wish to have this money returned to me.this is not the first time fraudulent charges have appeared on my visa.Could someone please help me retrieve this money. S.Vaillancourt

• SafeCart's response · Apr 19, 2014

Safecart.commessed up my computer

On 17 March 2014, I ordered Programs from safecart . Every since my computer has been messed up!!! I ordered these programs:

1. 1pc fix and support service : $230.00 3. Driver Update: $29.97
      1pc active support service : $ 14.99 2 year licence update $ 9.95
      total : $ 244.99 Fix cleaner Window opitizer $9.95
      Total $48.87
      2, Panda Internet security : $ 300.00
      It could be more, at this time I would like to see this so called company hanging by there toes!! Thanks, Shirley J Goss

• SafeCart's response · Apr 05, 2014

Hello Shirley,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing
          services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered
          with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take
          your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please
          contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
          You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm
          PST) or through email at [email protected]

• Do
          Donald Waldo Jun 27, 2014

I do not have this soft ware on my computer at this time. I uninstalled it 6 month's ago for felt that I did not need it.
          Don Waldo

PS found another way around the problem.

• Al
          alexander mcmanus Oct 30, 2013

safecart withdrew £20 from my account without my permission

Safecart Paretolog — fraudulent charge

Without my consent, safecart.com*paretolog charged me 37.49 & 12.47(CAD)on my Mastercard on November...

Toronto

Safecartauthorized removal of money

I went online with my Ipad 8/31/13 to see if my Pension and Social Security was their, and found out 2 transactions charges from Safecart.com. One for $19.99 and $4.99. Money has been removal from my checking account. I did not authorized them to do that. I have never heard of this company. I do not have a computer just Ipad.Since it is the weekend nothing can be done until Monday. What is stopping them from going back and remove more mone? How did they get my checking account information?

• SafeCart's response · Sep 03, 2013

Hello Barbara,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

• Mr
            Mr P Denholm Jan 08, 2014

The company taken 2 payments without authorise off my credit card . Thanks Mr Denholm

Safe Cartunauthorised debit of my account

Even though we didn't choose it we have been put on an automatic renewal for the program RegPro Cure. I've cancelled the direct debit but would like a refund as we did want it renewed. I've tried emailing them at [protected]@safecart.com and have been issued with ticket no. [protected] and have followed it up 3 times with no response.

• SafeCart's response · Aug 24, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We have replied to your email request. We also apologize for the delay as we are trying to get back to everyone in a timely manner. We look forward in hearing back from you to assist you with your request.

• Mi
              Mitchen Dec 31, 2013

I had been informed by my bank this Company (Safe Cart) has charged me Euro 11.54 without any authorization in November 9, 2013.

• Da
              david dyar Aug 28, 2013

i did not want this withdrawn from my account

Safecartunauthorized credit card charge

Safecart is an international scam! Search the net to read the rip-offs and $$$ lost from around the world!

I sent this to the fbi!

"i just received my june credit card statement. It shows that on may 11, 2013 www.Safecart.com charged $19.99 for speedypc. I never heard of safecart.com and i did not purchase any such product. I'm reporting this fraudulent charge to my credit card company because i'm not paying it. I'm also reporting this company to lifelock and the federal trade commission and/or the fbi. When i searched safecart.com on the internet, i was shocked at the number of similar reports by others. Many of them occurred over the past month, but they go back years."

• SafeCart's response · Jun 19, 2013

• Pa
                Patricia A. Miller Mar 21, 2016

I look at my credit card statement and was charge 59.oo on it and I did not ask to be charge by safe cart...I have talk to my bank and I will processed to contact a lawyer if this is not remove asap from my account...I have never giving promission to use my credit card at anytime or without my knowledge. My e-mail address is [email protected] .I want this removed NOW!
                Patricia A. Miller
                Panama City, Florida 32409

Safecart Majestecover charge

I just received my credit card statement and it has a charge of $149 from this company and I have no idea what they did, or who they are!
              I will be calling my credit card company this a.m. also.
              JoeAnn Gidlow

• SafeCart's response · Jun 04, 2013

• Tv
                  T V Roofing Pros Jun 04, 2013

Stay away from this company, they are a rip off. I deposited $300.00 and each time I received a referral it was bad, so I received a credit. Today I tried to cancel my account, and I was told I received over $300.00 in credits, however I did not, I received a $55.00 credit each time I received a bad lead, therefore I should still have $245.00 in my account, which currently shows as my balance by the way. They refuse to issue me a refund RUN, while you still can...

Safecart.com. Pc Cleane 855 - 432 - 0727 — money taken from my visa card

money taken from my visa card for a item i did not authorize on 13/may 2013 & processed on 14/ may for an...

Safecartremote technical repair

Safecart took £130 from my account on the pretext of remoting fixing my computer which now runs worse than ever. I cannot get anyone on the phone and I am left with having to pay out more money to get it fixed. They lost connection 3 times and I had to top up my mobile broadband twice at a cost of £30 because it was still running from my end. I only have a mobile so calling the 0800 several times to see what was going on was also expensive. They called me at 1.15am in the morning to say connection had been lost for the third time and then supposedly 'fixed' my computer. I have hundreds of errors still, crashing, freezing and running very slow. I want a refund of the £130 but doubt I will get it.,

• SafeCart's response · Apr 03, 2013

Safecartspeedypc pro

I downloaded SpeedyPC Pro to fix problems on my computer, it didn't fix them & made the problems ten times worse, so I tried to get in touch with Safecart & SpeedyPC Pro to no avail. I removed the software from my computer & had to do a new installation of Windows to solve all the problems. I then got in touch with Paypal, as I had paid for the software through them, I opened a case to get my money back, after a day or two & hearing nothing from the seller i.e Safecart, I escalated the case to a dispute, after a week Paypal refused my refund as they said the item was 'intangible'
                  The item has a 30 day money back guarantee, so why can't I get my money refunded? I have been a Paypal member for 13 years so I am disappointed in their handling of this case. Since downloading SpeedyPC Pro I have read some very bad reviews of it, giving me the impression that it is a scam. Paypal must be aware of this, yet they side with Safecart.

• SafeCart's response · Dec 12, 2012

Hello Raynbow,

www.SafeCart.com

Safecart Driver Managerhijacked and then did npt even recieve the product as advertised.

The company came up under my PC start, HP file. I clicked on it because it said driver manager. I thought it was from HP. It wasn't until I saw the icon and also norton virus on my PC. I have virus protection so that is why I questioned it. I contacted paypal immediately. I escalated the complaint. I still lost. I contacted this company 5 times. The only responded once to tell me I had downloaded the product . Of course I did. What a rip off. There was not driver for my old printer. They sent me a windows update which is automatic anyway. I ended up having to purchase a new printer because no driver exist for the old one to go with my XPS.
                    Don't buy anything from this company.

• Fa
                        fairozah Apr 16, 2012

I have cancelled. Why did you still debit my Credit Card. I would appreciate a reversa ASAP43

Safecart Pc Boosteractivation scam

After downloading PC Booster they said to activate software to call [protected], I did and was connected to a Tec Rep said he needed to get into my computer to find out what the problems were . He asked for permission and connected to my unit, he went through a number of programs and said the computer required installation of missing drivers, had over 500 files needing repair and 2700 problems in the registry that needed to be cleaned out, the cost would be an added $199.00 above what I had paid for the software, , , I declined and terminated the call ... The problem is I had already paid them with PayPal for the software, and the billing # was a different company, now I can't get a refund .. OH, they were located in Bangladesh India...

Safecart.comthis network is cheater

This network is cheater! They're failing the orders but always withdrawing the amount from your card! Never trust this network, they're not reply your messages and never answer the phone calls.. They withdrew the amount from me two times but still giving the error!!

• SafeCart's response · Jul 22, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction.
                            SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.
                            We will be happy to assist you in regards to your purchase and answer any question or concerns you may have.
                            SafeCart can be reached by calling [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm Sat-Sun 8am to 4pm PST or by emailing [email protected]
                            Know we do take your complaint very seriously and will be happy to work with you to a resolution.

• SafeCart's response · Mar 04, 2013

Hello AuntieZulu,

• SafeCart's response · Sep 03, 2013

Hallo Dr. Marc,

SafeCart ist eine Zahlungsabwicklung Service für Händler, die ihre Produkte und Dienstleistungen online sind. Wir bedauern, möglicher Probleme mit Ihrem Geschäft / Kauf gestoßen zu hören, und haben Sie bitte Verständnis, dass wir Ihre Beschwerde ernst zu nehmen. In Bezug auf Ihre Beschwerde, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte SafeCart, und wir werden mehr als glücklich, Sie zu unterstützen. Sie können unseren Kundenservice unter [protected] (MF 6.00 Uhr bis 17.00 Uhr PST) oder per E-Mail zu erreichen unter [email protected]

Herzliche Grüße,

SafeCart Kundenservice

• Hello Dr. Marc,

I am the Vice President of Customer Service, Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. We read your post, and we would like to offer you our assistance. If you could please email us at [email protected], with a detailed explanation of the issue you are experiencing, as well as the email address used to purchase our products, we would like the opportunity to investigate the issue, and do our best to accommodate your request. We look forward to assisting you.

Alec Malaspina
                            Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.

• Dr
                            Dr. Marc Aug 30, 2013

Auch ich fühle mich belogen und betrogen von Ihrer Art der Werbung und des Umgangs mit Kundendaten. Alle Versuche Sie per E Mail zu kontaktieren fruchten nicht. Siehe Anhang.
                            Ich erwarte, dass Sie mir unverzüglich den Betrag von
                            SpyHunter €29.99
                            Single User License
                            RegHunter €29.99
                            Single User License
                            VAT (VAT on e-Services (VoeS) Scheme Number EU826013775) €11.40
                            Rechnungssumme EUR: €71.38 zurücküberweisen.
                            Löschen Sie mich sofort aus Ihren Unterlagen und bestätigen Sie mir dies auch auf dem Postwege und hier im www. Meine Daten sind Ihnen ja hinlänglich bekannt. Ich wünsche auch keine schönen und schmeichelnden Worte und ich will mit Ihnen auch nicht telefonieren. Ich fordere Sie, SafeCart.com auf, sofort mit Ihren unsauberen Methoden aufzuhören und eine ordentliche Arbeit zu machen.
                            ([email protected]) funktioniert nicht. Alle Mails kommen als "This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
                            A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. The following addresses failed:
                            <[email protected]>
                            SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
                            host mx.safecart.com[209.139.233.229]:
                            554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [212.227.17.9] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?212.227.17.9

Sorgen Sie in Ihrem Unternehmen für Respekt!

Warm regards
                            Dr. Marc

• Au
                            AuntieZulu Feb 11, 2013

I contacted the tech assistance on my desktop and I was advised to have my computer cleaned for faults (there were over 4000). I agreed to a charge in US dollars which I was informed would cost me £150 UK pounds. My cc was charged £191 uk pounds. Also I was talked into parting with £95 for a 10 year microsoft security for which they charged £115. (which they tried to collect twice). This was blocked by visa and checked by my provider. I have paid over£300 uk pounds for a cleanup and what would appear to be a free download security package. Because my cc company have insisted that my computer may have been compromised I will need to cancel the card and have a new clean up (at extra cost) just to be sure its secure. Payments were made through SAFECART. I now know that it not a company but just a way of paying. I feel such a fool

www.safecart.comripped off

I ran a scan with speedy pc pro they told me I had 640 problems with my computer, so I ordered a product from them for
                          $39.94 I downloaded the product, it, & it told me I still had 67 problems, I tried another scan to find out I had no problems with my
                          computer. I also recieved a virus after downloading their product.I made a complaint & asked them for my money back.that was
                          2 weeks ago, I cant contact them, The email addreess cant be found.

• SafeCart's response · May 22, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about you experience and apologize for the inconvenience. We would be happy to help you. If you could please give us a call at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm PST or by emailing us directly at [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you and do take this complaint seriously.

Safecart.com*pccleanerit was never installed

I was told a service person had instaled the pc cleaner had been instaled.It kept popping up to be activated. Date 04/03/2012 transaction.transation amount $29.97 case number [protected].

• SafeCart's response · Apr 24, 2012

Hello,

To get assistance on the program you purchased you can reach the publisher by emailing PC Cleaners directly at [email protected]
                                If you have any other concerns we can assist you with please call us at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

www.safecart.com

SafecartI bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely

I bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely! They are fraud.

• SafeCart's response · Apr 16, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you expierenced and take your complaint very seriously. We will be happy to assist you if you could contact our customer service department at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm Sat and Sun 8am to 4pm PST or by email at [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you

Safe Cartscam

How do you trust any one these days, thinking that I would pay to have a software that will clean up my computor, not so, be aware of any pc cleans aspecially safe cart, I have sent emails asking for my money refunded, with no results, I have the bank investigating at the moment, it amazes me how they getaway with it.
                                June

• SafeCart's response · Mar 02, 2012

Hello June,

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. You can reach SafeCart Monday through Friday from 6am to 5pm PST at [protected] to assist you with any question you may have.

• Co
                                    Constance Kasperczyk Sep 17, 2015

I wondered why my VISA Card amount was so high and found a credit amount of $149.00 on it for something I didn't signup for or wanted. this is an outrage. I checked on my computer and there's no such app. I want this money returned while I go to the online fraud website and/or the New York State Attorney General's office.

Safecartcharging credit card for free trial offer

I had a 30 day free trial offer for Total PC Health and they went ahead and charged it to my card making my account overdrawn. I was charged an $35.00 dollar over draft fee from the bank. I do not want your product, and I want my money back. I don't like doing business with people like that.

• SafeCart's response · Apr 16, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry to hear your have had problems with your purchase. We take your complaint very seriously and would like to speak with you regarding this. Please feel free to give us a call at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm Sat-Sun 8am to 4pm PST or by email at [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you.

• Su
                                      SUENCREW Mar 20, 2012

I signed up for a free trial and had to put in my charge card details...I have since been charged after 1 day £23.96!!! This is totally unacceptable and the worst thing is my computer is much slower since i downloaded it. I WANT A REFUND TO MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT

Safecart.comdriverboo

I have a charge on my creditcard under the following titel:
                                    safecart.com*driverboo, [protected]
                                    USD 39.95
                                    I don't know for what?

• SafeCart's response · Mar 02, 2012

Hello,

This charge would be for a driver updating program for your computer called Driver Boost by PC Drivers HQ. For more information about this program and or the pricing you can contact SafeCart by phone at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm PST or by email at [email protected]

You can also reach the publisher of the program by email at [email protected]