Having problems with SafeCart?

SafeCart Customer Service Contacts

1855 432 0727 (USA and Canada)
808 178 8882 (United Kingdom)
+44 203 866 3573 (United Kingdom)
102 - 3962 Borden Street
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SafeCart Customer Service. Initial SafeCart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SafeCart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SafeCart. Discuss the issues you have had with SafeCart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Safecartdriver detective

Con Fecha 11 de Agosto de 2010, adquirì El Programa " Driver Detective "en EE.UU. 39, 90 Dólares, valor Cuyo me FUE Cargado dos Veces en mi Tarjeta de Crédito .
Agradecere Devolver la suma de mas Cancelada .
Atte .
Héctor caña Salucci
Correo electrónico: [protected]@gmail.com

Safecart / Drivers Headquartersfradulent claims about product

I was looking for software to fix a problem with Microsoft Picture It 7.0. Their website reads: Automatic Driver Updater. Free Download: Drivers for Microsoft Pitcure v.2001. After downloading, I was requested to "register" my download. After submitting my info, I was informed that I had to pay 29.95 for one year's use with 9.95 for an additional year. I was promised 60 days to reverse the charge. After using the software, I learned there is nothing at all connected with Microsoft Picture It 7.0 on their list of drivers they were supposed to repair. I have contacted my credit card company who advises they will be able to do nothing until the charge comes through. I have Vista on my computer and all updates I need otherwise are regularly updated. It is companies like this with false advertising that give the legitimate businesses a bad time. I only hope I do not have a problem getting the charges on my card reversed. Nell Harris, Gray, Georgia

• Updated by SafeCartSupport1 · Dec 22, 2010

Hello Neil,

I apologies you experiences problems with your Purchase. You could have contacted SafecCart at [protected] regarding the refund for this program. The phone number to reach our customer support line is listed on our website Safecat.com and would have also been listed on the bottom of your SafeCart Receipt.
        If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Safecart.com — pc cleaner

I was offered a free scan from pc cleaner. When the scan finished, I had several items on my computer...

Safecart.comfraud

Once more I have received a charge of $39.94 on my Visa card for something I have NOT ordered or een knnow anything about --- This outfir is a definte scam!

• Updated by SafeCartSupport1 · Dec 22, 2010

Hello Jacque,

If you have received charges on your statement that you do not recognize SafeCart would have been happy to have answered any questions in regards to the transaction. Our Customer Support number is listed on our website at www.safecart.com.

www.SafeCart.com

Safecart.com*software — overcharge and frozen computer/can't contact the company

This company advertises software to fix your computer and states they will only charge $9.95, instead they...

Victoria

Safecartunautherized credit card charge

My credit card statement shows 3 charges from Safecart, which I never authorized, 1 for 39.94, and 2 for 1.00 each. I haven't even heard of the company. I would greatly appreciate a procedure to get rid of the charges and, if possible, instructions on how to bring this fraud to the attention of appropriate authorities. Thanks for your help.
        Gary Schumacher

www.safecart.com — fraud

I was ordering computer software and everytime i tried to put my card numbers in, it said invalid card.i...

Safecart Paentlogic? — unauthorized money taken from acc't!

This company sent me a cancer patient, on chemo a popup telling me my pc, was infected with a trojan...

Victoria

Safecart.comI want my money back

This company wants to fix my computer for 39.94 and it is not broken. It is a scam. Their phone
          message gave the time they were there and no one answered only told when they should be there.

• SafeCart's response · Jan 04, 2014

Hello Roberta,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you through email at [email protected]

Warm regards,

• SafeCart's response · Oct 15, 2009

Hello,

We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience. At SafeCart we process payments for a number of software companies. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you in resolving this issue.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected]. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST.

There are also prompts to tell you which extension you need depending on what the issue at hand is. You can also reach us through email at [email protected], we are careful to answer every email that we receive.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Faye

• Ro
              roberta chambers Dec 31, 2013

I discovered on my bank account that £23.10 was deducted on 23rd December, 2013 and I did not give authority for this. If I do not get re-imbursed I will notify my Bank and they will take action.

Roberta Chambers
              [email protected]
              Please arrange refund a.s.a.p.

• Th
              theodore Lemanski Oct 23, 2009

I was charged $39.97 to fix my computer, and then another $9.97 for data recovery and I got nothing. this is a ripoff

Safecart.comforeign transaction fee

Bills itself as "WWW.SAFECART.COM usa" but when you get your credit card statement, there is a "foreign transaction fee" because they are actually in canada.

• El
                Elizabeth Osgood Jan 10, 2012

I bought PC cleaner. I called to cancel it. They ask if I would speak to a tech. The tech said I needed my computer serviced. I did, he sold me a service for 475.00 good for 3 yrs. He said it would take a hour to complete. That he would call me back with results, no one ever called. I looked for an e-mail, I didn't get one. It worked I guess for the most part. However my computer is freezing up. Can you help me?

Antonio Nùñez Casillas Feb 23, 2011

I want to buy some controlers, but when I write the number of my Card. they say it is not valid, What can i do?
                Please answer me to my direction in Yahoo
                [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

Safe-cartcredit card scam

had trouble with computer down loaded this product or tried to and it did not fix the problem they said it cost 9.95 and charged my crdit card 49.95 and found out this is a monthly chg. con't fall for SAFE-CART anything or the repir under the name of paretologic

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · Jul 24, 2009

Hello,

We are happy to assist you with a refund for this purchase. Having said that, we do need to be contacted directly in order to do so.

I am also happy to let you know that there are no monthly charges for software purchased through our site. Every transaction is a one time charge.

We look forward to hearing from you.

• Ec
                  ecop Feb 09, 2014

I had the same experience and just want them to be shut down.

• Be
                  betty Manis Feb 14, 2011

on 02/10/11 I purchased driver cure with automatic renewal, uninstalled on 02/11/11. My credit card showed 2 charges for each service I wold like afull refund on my credit card as the service did not work to speed up my computer as it claimed ! Thank you, Betty Manis at [email protected]

Safe Cartunlawful money taken out of my bank account

Hey I am 77 had 4 heart attacks and I am on s. S/i can, t afford this scam. It caused me to have 7 bad checks in one month. Anyone know how to get them stopped???

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · Jul 21, 2009

Hello,

SafeCart is more than happy to assist you with this matter.

The charge itself would have been for some sort of software purchase. Please contact us directly so we can help you to resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected] EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you!

mattthewbryan Mar 29, 2011

notified company directly that product did not correct problems and asked for refund from comapny directly . But all I get is the runaround, bombarded with canned customer report tickets. I am titred wit those companies that tried to sell a product that do not measure up to the promises made in their advertisements

jako þorsteinsson Mar 05, 2010

Heil og sæl, ég pantaði Avira Antivir control center, ( tilboð 9 $ fékk reikning kr 26.95 $
                    kr. 29, 97 $
                    kr 29, 97 $

samt. 86, 89 $

Vinsamlega hafið samband við söluaðilja.
                    kv Jakob Þorsteinsson

mail [email protected]

Safecart.comextra charge plus froze my computer

May 25 recd notice computer drivers extremely out of date and try a free update. Ended up with screen asking for $29.95 and was charged $39.90. When I tried to update mouse data, the download froze my computer in mid cycle. Cant use computer now shows errors-deleted Driver Detective immediately. Want refund. Filing complaint with Paypal.

Edna

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · Jun 15, 2009

Hello,

I was unable to find any emails regarding this matter from you in our system. Having said that, I am happy to resolve this matter for you and I have requested a refund for the $39.90 charge. You will be able to confirm this in your PayPal account within 24 hours. Please keep in mind that the funds were sent back to your PayPal account directly. If you would like to have the funds moved from PayPal to your personal banking account, you may need to contact PayPal with that request depending on how your PayPal account is set up.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected]. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at [email protected]

• Ed
                      edmae Jun 06, 2009

Computer screwed up--=frozen, won't come on, can't use. Tried to contact SafeCart.com for refund; no satisfaction. Now contacting Paypal and eBay for Resolution Refund as well as my credit card. Want my 39.90 back Deleted Driver Detective as soon as first freeze-up. Their driver updates a farce. Not free as stated. RIPOFF. Don't know how to fix my computer.

Safecart.com — driver detective

http://www.driver-detective-free-download.com/?tid=g-us-driverdetective driver detective was totally...

Safe Cart — software charge-no product

After making a purchase thru Ebay and paid thru PayPal, a window popped up for this Driver Defender. I...

Safecart.com (Regcure PC Optimizer, Privacy Controls)charged 2x for same product

I order from regcure;on 3/2/2009 a software. Order id:ptlc-u280209-19hla for the amt. Of $29.95 a regcure and privacy control for $9.95 for the total of $39.90 safecart bill my paypal the amt. Of $39.90 twice for the total of $78.80 paypal sended e-mail to safecart asking for the extra money they charged but nothing happen. Isended an e-mail to safecart, they said they will get in touch with me, but never did. I calledsafecart [protected] and press#7they will not answer

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · May 19, 2009

Hello,

I have reviewed your recent purchase and I was unable to find any direct contact with our company in regards to it from PayPal. Having said that, please rest assured that we will be more than happy to assist you with this matter. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected] EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us through email at [email protected] If contacting us through email, please be sure to confirm which license keys you have activated so we can refund the other order.

• Am
                        amadeusmozart Jan 15, 2013

One other thing--the phone numnber given by Christine, [protected] EXT 7 doesn't work.

• Am
                        amadeusmozart Jan 15, 2013

You can count me among the victims who have been swindled by SAFECART. I purchased REGCURE on 06/18/2012 for the amount of $39.94. The actual price was supposed to be $29.95 and was told by a technician an error had been made and I would credited $10 immediately. Well, guess what? I never received that credit! What a surprise. Now, even after being charged $39.95, they're charging me again--they did a scan of my system and said if I wanted to fix 5, 487 registry errors, I'd have to cough up another $39.95. What kind of company are you running here? Needless to say, I'd like to have a complete and total refund credited to my credit card for the purchase of this utterly worthless software. To spend one penny for this junk is one penny too much. HELP!

not happy in ms Dec 16, 2012

Help i just ordered it was to be 34.95 you charge 54.95 i want it cancel now. please

• Ju
                        juju0227 Dec 07, 2012

I was told that they could clean up my computer which would make it more efficient and speed it up.they would fix for free. I was then told that II had hundreds of problems, but said it would Cost $39.94to fix.. I told them to cancel the entire procedure and to remove their software from my computer. Guess what? They are still there haunting me day and night AND $39.94 was charged to my account. How do I get in touch with these people. I tried e-mail with no luck. I will try the phone # given, but do not expect any help with that either. Help!

jose a. pedroza May 17, 2009

The software I oder was no good to me it did not cure my flashing windows. I want a refund for the extra amt. they charged me.

• Sw
                        swain hardee Mar 30, 2009

Ten days gone by and no goods from regcur invoice #ptlc - u210309 - 05qtz
                        Send status on order

Safe Cart — unworkable product

downloaded product and the product did not corrected the computer software problem. i want my money back...

www.safe-cart.comRip Off

www.safe -cart.com are not to be trusted, be careful of them. P.V.B.Marco they put charges on that are not justified

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · Apr 29, 2009

Hello Phillip,

I can completely understand the frustration you go through when you see an unrecognized charge on your credit card statement. Here at SafeCart, we would be happy to assist you with this issue, however we would need to be contacted directly.

First, let me tell you a little bit about SafeCart, as this might assist you with recognizing the order in question.

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.

Having said that, I have reviewed our site and I have found a recent purchase for software under your name in March of this year. We would be happy to explain the charge and/or assist you with a refund if one is required. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected] EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST.

ann battese Feb 22, 2012

my licence ky [ s ] IS C4A2-FSEF-O342-C2ED I NEED TO CANSELL PLEAS AS IT IS NOT GOOD FROM MY LAP TOP AS I HAVE ALREADY GOT ON E BUILT IN MY LAP TOP I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] mail.com once again thankyou
                          i hope that you will refund my money back in to my visa ann battese

Regcure / Paretologic / Safecartunable to reach re: double billing

I order RegCure and had it on my February Visa bill. Then when it didn't work, I tried again to download it, this time using a Discover card. They said it would be 9.99 off but now I am being billed the full price again! I tried to email them and called the number that was given, which simply directs you back to their Website! Since I don't want to pay twice for the same service, why didn't the company notify me that I already had it?

Safecartunauthorized charges

I have been rip off by this company, they got access to my credit card and charged to my card a product I don't have or want or ordered. I have request a refund and have not gotten it and would like a refund as I am person in my 80's and do not know how to use the computer, my daughter is making this report for me.

• SafeCart's response · Jul 06, 2011

Hello autigger88,

Please contact SafeCart.com by phone at [protected] or by email at [email protected] we would be happy to assist you in regards to these charges.

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · Apr 06, 2009

Hello,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this issue. Please rest assured that we would be happy to help and resolve this matter for you. To d so, please contact us directly.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected] EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us by email at [email protected]

JOAN EREAUT May 04, 2013

Two charges made to Master Card, one for $10.77, the other for $22.69, both are unauthorized.

• Au
                              autigger88 Jun 12, 2011

My paypal account has been charged 3 times for SafeCart. I didn't have a clue what it even was. I have sent e-mails but no response. I am getting ready to report them and call an attorney because this seems to be occuring each month. Let me know if anyone can help

• Li
                              Linda Jun 14, 2009

As I said this company charged my credit card 49.90 for which I have no clue what it is for. And you can't get a hold of them by phone..only by internet and then the company name never comes up. The message says go to www.safecart.com/order lookup but that never comes up on the list when you go to that sight.