Menu
Home Internet & Software SafeCart software charge-no product

SafeCart review: software charge-no product

Author of the complaint
9:10 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After making a purchase thru Ebay and paid thru PayPal, a window popped up for this Driver Defender. I thought the charge was $10. Next thing I know my account is charged $39.90. Sent an email stating I wanted to cancel, no response. Weeks later, I have this icon on my computer from Driver Robot saying there were critical updates for my drivers waiting to be downloaded. When I attempt to download, I can only get to the registration. When I register, it then wants me to pay $39.90, or provide a Key #. Are Blitware (Driver Robot) and Driver Detective related? Are they both scams? So far, I haven't received anything for my $39.90. Not paying another $39.90

More SafeCart complaints & reviews

SafeCart - fraudulent charge
SafeCart - foreign transaction fee
SafeCart - payment in error
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
SafeCart - I bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
SafeCart - unable to reach re: double billing
SafeCart - kjøp av safecart pchelp1 855 432 0727
23 comments
H
Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am EDT

This product was charged to my Amx on march 13 2011. I did not see that it ever downloaded.
Please clearify and explain to me how I may look for evidence of your product on my computer.
Please answer me promptly.

E
May 15, 2013 5:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am advised that you have cancelled my automatic Payment arrangements with PatPal. Please explain since I have always been able to make payments this way without any problems.
Edward Francis

On April 13th i authorised the cost of a download for $39.08 Aud. I have been debited twice by Safecart through Paypal. I have to pay the account in full to not be charged a credit late payment fee.It is very annoying as previusly I was cahrged for something I did not order.Please arrange a credit to my account and I will not use this Company again.Twice is enough. Please advise me of the outcome and the credit to my account. Brian Madson Email address is harryo@westnet.com.au

Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am EDT

I ordered 1 download of Spyware Doctor, for $29.99. When My credit card bill came, I was charged twice. I tried calling their number. They always say their customer help is busy. Can never get through.

As I read the complaints, I see this is a typical buisness practice.

Please people out there. Beware of Safecart.com.

Trouble is, you don't know that is whom your transaction is being billed through. It seems you can't trust anything on the internet. Except maybe Amazon.com.

Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am EDT

didn't like and was unhappy with you adding things to my account. the yearly thing wasnot ordered and i don't want the product, so please refund my money or are you in this just to take money from unhappy customers who can advertise this. thankyou and hope we can solve this problem now.

W
Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am EDT

I have in my Pc a Registry Mechanic and Spyware Doctor although these program does no do " all" what I expected I decide to give a try to Driver Detective. When I saw the the program was no as good as the one I have The same day I sent e-mail to Driver detective to cancel the order. Some of the e-mail address were a failure .So I wrote severals e -mail to Pay Pal to cancel the order and to " www.Driver Detective customerservice.com." and the mail went thru, but no answer yet from neither one. So today I sent an email to safe cart.com and looking to the people they ripoff I do believe I am another one in their pail.I know they receive the e-mail because I don't receive back a failure message. But they don' t answer. It is any thing I can do to get my money back?

Jun 15, 2016 3:41 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have sent many messages as they state cancellation can be at anytime...I have tried all hours to contact at the number stated on their website without success.

I do not want this program, I want a full refund and they are charging my credit card monthly for a service I don't want or need...please help!

I told them that I did not want this to begin with...I only purchased from Advanced Tech Support, not safecart...I told them via phone call that I did not want to purchase as I am on geared to income...I need to recover these expenses immediately.

H
Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I went on-line and purchased Optimizer Pro on March 21st through PayPal. While I was ordering the product and proceeded to check out another box indicated that if I purchased that product as well, it would be free shipping, otherwie I would have to pay $28 dollars and change for shipping. So I decided to cancel the product, I then contacted your department and they assured me a total refund of $40.14, but this charge was put on my account and never refunded. I trust that you will refund thsi amount, otherwise I will have to contact PayPal to have them investigate. I

Jun 15, 2016 3:41 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Took 2 payments out this month 1 on the 15th and 1 on the 17th.. I would like the 1-$19.99 put back into my account ending in 0691--thank u

R
Dec 23, 2013 1:35 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This message is intended as a response to-- DIXIE DEAN.
You claim to want a refund on all moneys that was taken out of your account. ?

I have a question for you___ JUST HOW WOULD THE SOFTWARE COMPANY HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT?
" unless you gave your account number and info to them " when you ordered their software !
I for one really wonder about your claim. Money just don't zap from your account. They would have to have your account
number and banking details to charge / debit your account.

Dixie Dean, what your claiming really does not seem logical.
If you are falsely claiming money was debited from your account just because others who do have legitimate complaints.

Falsely claiming you didn't authorize a debit / charge from your bank account is a FEDERAL CRIME.

Again, just how would the company have got your account / bank details to have taken the money ?

You say you never ordered anything from them: it just don't add up Dorothy.

Making false claims in regards to banking, electronic banking, etc. These type things are investigated by the U.S. Secret Service.
If you indeed ordered and authorized the money from your account, there is an electronic record, Dorothy.

E
May 17, 2013 9:08 am EDT

"Hello",

This is an American / U.S. Complaints Board / Forum / Website.

How do You think it will help You or anyone else to post this complaint on here - even though PayPal / SafeCart [the Payment processing system WITHIN PayPal] is an internationally used facility I don`t know whether it is used in the USA - but even if it is what do you expect your complaint to achieve on here ?

Chris

D
Nov 21, 2012 7:04 am EST

I never ordered your product yet it was taken out of my account i wish a full refund on all moneys that was taken out without my promission also was over drawn from these charges which i know you will not pay me back i am disabled on a limited income and would not order anything to take away from my small income to make me over drawn plus i already have security system on computer and have some one else to make it faster

M

Totally dissatisfied with Fastagain PC Booster tried to purchase this product.Have experienced exactly the same problems .Have contacted both safecart and fastagain for a refund by E-mail no answer.Seems like a Con.How do Microsoft endorse this product ? .Have removed FastAgain P.C Booster from my computer.and would like a refund.By the way your Toll-free number never aswered me after waiting approx 20 minutes on line

A
May 21, 2012 3:24 am EDT

Hi Judi,

I am a representative with FastAgain PC Booster, and I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in using our product. It is extremely unusual for our software to single-handedly cause issues with your PC - however, we will take any measure to fix your situation.

Please contact us at company@activeris.com and we will resolve your issue immediately, and if you would like to request a refund we will promptly issue you one ASAP.

Activeris Software

May 15, 2012 12:26 am EDT

On 05/11/2012 I made a purchase for FastAgain PC Booster and FASTBACKUP Online (license incl) for $39.94 Activeris software, receipt FAPB-U120512-24MNZ. Download froze my PC and corrupted data, could not do anything on computer. Phone calls to activation number unsuccessful. Had to pay $100.00 to TLC Support Fix It Now (rect.# TLCT-U120512-25JQU thru safe cart). Charges made to my VISA account. My attempts to resolve this matter not answered. Also, there is an automatic renewal clause related to this softwaree that I WANT CANCELED NOW. All software (Activeris) has been removed from my computer. I want credit for $39.94 issued to Visa account. Please respond.
Judi Burns
judi.burns@comcast.net
Tel. [protected]

May 03, 2011 5:20 pm EDT

Hello Brian,

All ParetoLogic purchases can be refunded within 60 days of purchase, and our support team would be pleased to refund this for you. Please contact the ParetoLogic support team for assistance with your request:

Support representatives are available via phone, chat, or ticket submission.

(Note that you may wish to remove your email address from your original post, as this poses something of a security risk.)

Thank you.

A few weeks ago one of my children registed for SafeCart, our receipt is:
PTLC-U181110-49LVB i have no idea of what SAFECART is or does and I would like to discontinue my membership or affiliation. I am not interested in demanding my money back, unless you decide it would be the right thing to do.
I would appreciate your resonse as soon as possible and thank you for your courtesies.

Harold Singer singerha@att.net
5881 Colony Court Boca Raton, Florida 33433

I also do not appreciate pop up advertisement, which are unouthorized by myself
and hope you discontinue them, at least to my computer.

T
Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm EST

SafeCart Customer Support,

On [protected] I made a Purchase for Driver Whiz Software - Reference Number: DRDW-U210210-71SNP Using my Mastercard.
A Receipt was generated, however it did not give me a Registeration Key.
SafeCart did not Email me as it said it was going to do in the Receipt, with a Copy of my Receipt and Registration Key.
In additionan an Email was supossed to have been sent to me with my PC Drivers Headquarters account details, Which I did not recieve.
I have tried many times to contact Driver Whiz. (both through Email and Phone) with no success.
I have tried to contact SafeCart through email and by Phone also, with no Success.
In Fact the only thing that was Successful was that My Mastercard was Debted for 39.90 USD.

I would like to now ask for your assistance to correct this Problem.
Trying to be Patient
Terry Ritch
tritch@centurytel.net
Tel: [protected]

Feb 08, 2010 11:50 pm EST

damn tired of playing games with this comment ###

Feb 08, 2010 11:49 pm EST

i'm done

Feb 08, 2010 11:47 pm EST

i said what i meant and expect you to do something in the professional way of working with the public

SafeCart Customer Support
Christine,

On September 14 2009 I made a purchase of software - Ref.#PCDH-UI 40909-70LAV- using my Master Card for payment including 2 years warranty Total $41.90 USD, for antivirus detection and fixing it at the same time. They have sent the Registration Key number too. The downloading was interrupted and my PC froze. I could not do any thing more but to take my PC to be fixed back as it was and asked the technician to delete any thing in connection with Driver Detective/SafeCart Purchase. What is astonishing, they have asked for my e-mail address and my password too, which I find very odd.

Now, I am asking for your assistance to help me getting my $41.90 USD credited to my Master Card. They have the Technical means to check on my PC and find out whether anything of their software is downloaded, by exact time and date. I can provide you with the Registration Key number to your request if you like.

Awaiting you response, please.
Thanks.
Baher Gindi
bahergi@hotmail.com
Tel: [protected]

May 25, 2009 12:52 pm EDT

Hello,

First and foremost, I can completely understand why this would be frustrating.

As a payment processor for Driver Detective, I can confirm that Driver Detective and Blitware (Driver Robot) are not affiliated. In regard to your registration key for Driver Detective, this would have been sent out to you to your email address connected with your PayPal account immediately following your purchase. If you are unable to find the email, please contact SafeCart or Drivers HQ directly and we will be happy to assist you further.

If you would prefer to contact Drivers HQ directly, you can reach them through email at support@drivershq.com or, toll free at [protected] EXT 1.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at [protected] EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Christine
SafeCart Customer Support
www.SafeCart.com

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

147 complaints