RushCardmissing funds

N

I have had been unable to access my funds for since October 12th. It has been escalated numerous times to an "account specialist" to no resolve. I spoke with another representative today and was told it may take 24-48 hours to receive my balance. My second issue is with the dispute department. I put in a dispute for 2 transaction back in July and was told to give 90 days to get a resolution. I spoke with someone to in that department and was told it is still being worked on, however a letter was sent out to me about my case. My question was how can a letter be sent out but the rep still shows it has not been resolved yet. So either they are blatantly lying to customers or incompetent, either way it is time to end my relationship with this company! AFTER I receive ALL the money that is owed to me. I need a resolution, like yesterday, I have been patient for long enough!

• Je
    JessicaAnder84 Nov 11, 2015

I am going through the same thing! I have filed a Fraud Report Form with the Attorney General. I have also contacted Minnesota Department of Commerce. What this company is doing is wrong. We are out an entire payroll check that they have promised my husband and I would be fixed in 24-48 hours 5 days ago. We have called every day for the past 5 days, only left to wait on hold for an hour at times just to be promised we would receive our funds. We now have no lights and owe daycare money, they said they understand but how could they? This is someones life they are messing with. I am done with this scam! Going to a REAL bank. I will not stop fighting until I receive the money I have EARNED!