Rue La LA — I placed the order and never responded to my emails to cancel the orders
Have been shopping on this site for about 5 months and I rarely get what I really want because once you get it your cart and check out immediately, you still end up losing it to someone else before you complete the checkout process. It is definitely a crazy way to shop and since Ruelala has it set up as a race to the finish, you end up buying stuff that you don't really want because you have no time to think about it. I have an issue with them right now because they shipped an order 1 day after I placed the order and never responded to my emails to cancel the orders. Because of the amount involved, they told me the case has to be forwarded to their corporate office for approval. I have decided to refuse the order when it comes this friday and continue to press them for a credit back to my charge. If I thought I could use the credit and get things I really want, I would have no problem with them crediting my account but the last time I had a big credit it took months before I could use it up and I ended up settling just to get something back for my money.
More Rue La LA Complaints & Reviews
- RueLaLa.com - If you have to return something, you might as well expect to not get your money back
- Ruelala - Shipping stinks
- RueLaLa.com - Beware Buying
- Rue La LA - Don't order from these folks if you can't guarantee that someone is always at your package location
- Rue La LA - UNRELIABLE SERVICE AND SHIPPING!!
- RueLaLa.com - Thanks for messing up the biggest dance in my daughters life
- RueLaLa.com - Ordered two items more than a month ago that still have not shipped
- Ruelala - I will never buy anything from them
- RueLaLa.com - Nightmarish experience would be putting it mildly
- RueLaLa.com - Stay away from these guys