RpmHarrassing Calls

About 3 weeks ago, I began getting Multiple phone calls, as many as 4 times a day from what shows on the Caller ID as RECEIVABLESPERF [protected]. They call at all hours, including after 9pm at night and on Sundays - which at one time were both illegal to do. The reprsentatives who call make threats and raise their voices. I have asked them several times to cease and desist with calling this number, but they refuse to do so. I want to know what action can be taken to stop this company from practicing business as they do.

• Mr
    MrFoodKing Aug 30, 2009

Here is a good website that will explain your rights to use and strategies to fight the collectors, They give you the specific law and language to use when talking to collectors. They have helped me. It is not a service or company...just information. Good Luck

Angry in TN Apr 15, 2012

They just called me.. at home & on my cell phone.. I don't know how they got my cell phone number.. I don't list it on ER bills.. My injuries from a car wreck are from 6yrs ago & I had TWO insurance companies to be paying.. So, it the hospitals & ER can't get paid & the differense it suppose to been wrote off w/TN Care at time.. Then they should have left me alone anyway.. But, what bothers me.. is how are they getting cell numbers now?? I don't give those out really. I almost wanted to get rid of home phone & go exclusive to cell phone but NOT if you have to deal with this BS..

BTW, I live in TN.. & I found their website online, too..