The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rpm — Harrassing Calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
About 3 weeks ago, I began getting Multiple phone calls, as many as 4 times a day from what shows on the Caller ID as RECEIVABLESPERF [protected]. They call at all hours, including after 9pm at night and on Sundays - which at one time were both illegal to do. The reprsentatives who call make threats and raise their voices. I have asked them several times to cease and desist with calling this number, but they refuse to do so. I want to know what action can be taken to stop this company from practicing business as they do.
More Rpm Complaints & Reviews
- Rpm - Fradulent Collection Agency
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - debt collector scam
- Rpm - Fraud and scam!
- Rpm - Collection of a debt
- Rpm - Fraudulent Debt & No Resolution
- Rpm - Constant calls
- Rpm - Harrassing phone calls, rude employees, fraudulent claims
- Rpm - Rude Phone Rep - Bogus Claim!
- Rpm - Harrasing calls.
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - rpm collections for credit score