Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments Logo

Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments

Having problems with Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments?

Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments Customer Service Contacts

20816 44th Ave. W
Lynnwood, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments Customer Service. Initial Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments. Discuss the issues you have had with Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments Complaints & Reviews

Rpm — Fradulent Collection Agency

Over the past year they have aggressively been pursuing our company for what they claim is a past due balance...

RpmHarrassing phone calls, rude employees, fraudulent claims

No address or other information is available about this company. They call our house several times a day, at all hours, claiming that they are a collections agency that works for First Premier bank. Though we have never owed any money to this bank, and though our credit ratings are excellent, they claim we owe them an undisclosed amount of money, and insist that we give up personal information over the phone such as my husband's social security number. The staff members who call are rude, sometimes swearing if challenged.

• As
      aspensmommy Apr 07, 2010

the comment is above

• As
      aspensmommy Apr 07, 2010

On Google I found this very easily www.receivalblesperformancemanagement.com corp office phone number [protected] 220th St Ste 101 Bothell, WA 98021 FTC phone number [protected] for complaints

• Ka
      Karen Loschmann Aug 20, 2009

RPM address 20816 44th ave either Lynwood Wa or brothel? Zip 98036 ph# [protected].Go to FTC website and download form # 1088b and send your detailed complaint and the phone # they used and when they call(rpm) never give them any info, they are nasty little beasties and the more people who complain to thier state Attny. Gen.'s office and complain to the FTC and other local and federal agencies, maybe they will be investigated properly. Debra Frazier is someone there I spoke to, nasty little person.

Rpm — Collection of a debt

For the last year we have continued to get calls from this collection company called RPM. They are attempting...

Rpm — Harrasing calls.

Continually calling my phone number. My credit is excellent, and I have no debts. I have no idea why these...

Triangle

RpmUnauthorized debits

About two and a 1/2 months ago, a guy from rpm who had been continuously calling, told me he would give me a settlement on an old Verizon bill but I had to make a one time payment then and there. The orig amount I owed was over$300. He offered to settle for $200. I made a $50. And agreed to send in $25/month thereafter. Today, two months later, I see that those sob's took $56.00 out of my account "unauthorized!!" Should you receive a deal like that, use an e-check!! Good luck to all my fellow debtors!!

cheryl berkley Jun 02, 2009

A few weeks ago, RPM called me and asked would like to settle a credit card debt for a one time payment of $300.00. So, I agreed to it and we set up a date and time to take the money. I have a check that is deposit into my checking account every two weeks. This morning I went to the the automatic teller and I could not withdraw any money from my account. I went inside the bank and talked to the bank manager and she pulled up my account. Thirdly, she that RPM took all of my mony which was $600.00. The teller called them and asked why did you take all of the money instead of the amount that was agreed upon. In the meantime, I talked to the woman and she said that is what we do. Then to add insult to injury, she said at least you got it paid off. I was fumming because she knew that she was wrong, but of course, she will not admit to that. I learned a very valuable lesson not to authorize anyone to into your account.

[email protected]

Rpm — Fraud and scam!

This company started calling my office about 10 days ago claiming that there was a Verizon bill from four...