Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Collections Agencies Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments Fraud and scam!
V
Author of the complaint
1:02 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company started calling my office about 10 days ago claiming that there was a Verizon bill from four years ago that my business hadn't paid. The sum was over $1, 000. I asked how could I have a Verizon bill that hadn't been paid when we were a Verizon client this whole time and we'd never received a past due bill from Verizon, or a call from Verizon.

Then, I said to just send the Verizon bill and we'd pay it, no problem. They told me that they couldn't send the bill as the account had been turned over to them. I said to send a bill, and we'd be happy to pay it. Since then, my Operations Manager and I have spoken to 10 persons from RPM. They leave different telephone numbers, and are all extremely abusive and nasty.

They told me they were going to indicate a refusal to pay on my credit rating. They did have the last four digits of my personal SS#. When I called and asked for a mailing address so I could have my attorney send them a letter, they slapped me on hold for numerous minutes, then a man named Donell got on the line and started screaming at me that he didn't have to give me a street address (evidently they only have a P.O. #). He asked my attorney's name, so I told him.Then he started screaming that he would call my attorney. I told him to go ahead and do that while he continued to scream at me.

They wanted my debit card # to pay the bill, wouldn't accept a check, didn't have an address, didn't have a copy of the bill.They're a total scam. Do not pay these people.

Helpful? 0 0
5 comments
C
May 02, 2019 1:02 am

I started working at moimooi. They let me go after 2 weeks...just finding that the company self spoke lies about me. And with the agreement we had (contract) they never payed me my salary till today it's been 3 weeks. They keep making excuses. It's a really bad service. I am taking then to ccma.

L
Nov 19, 2018 1:02 am

I received a letter saying they had taken over my Verizon account and we're offering a settlement of $87.73 I paid on 3/3/16 and am now starting to get collections calls from Verizon

M

RPM called me from [protected] and wouldn't answer any questions, then hung up. Seems like fraud rather than legitimate debt collection.

G
Apr 01, 2011 1:02 am

These people kept calling my mother saying she owed medical bills when we have free government insurance. They would not leave us alone and were very disgusting and rude. We were definitely being harassed. I plan on making a report against these people. My mother allready paid 150 dollars and now they are calling again asking for more money. Sick [censor].

T
Aug 20, 2009 1:02 am

This company is rude, argumentive and use illegal collection tactics to harrass and threaten consumers. I am filig a complaint with the FTC. You can too. Go to the FTC website then Consumer Affairs download form # 1088B and give them the alises that they use and phone numbers. The address of RPM is 20816 44th ave west, Lynwood Wa. 98036. The direct ph# is [protected]. If people from all over the US send complaints then the FTC will respond.Please be specific about the phony #'s and harrassing manner. Good Luck

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

26 complaints