Rpm — Collection of a debt
For the last year we have continued to get calls from this collection company called RPM. They are attempting to collect on some MCI bill of about $250 for an Atlanta number/account, they have no information, will provide no information and can't tell me anything so that i could help them resolved their issue. I am in Dallas and not in Atlanta for over 10 years, have no outstanding MCI account(s), haven't had an MCI account for over 10 years and have no idea of where got any old company MCI information. I owe no money to MCI.
They threaten to take me to court, and i have told them to go ahead - i can't help them
More Rpm Complaints & Reviews
- Rpm - Fradulent Collection Agency
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - debt collector scam
- Rpm - Fraud and scam!
- Rpm - Harrassing Calls
- Rpm - Fraudulent Debt & No Resolution
- Rpm - Constant calls
- Rpm - Harrassing phone calls, rude employees, fraudulent claims
- Rpm - Rude Phone Rep - Bogus Claim!
- Rpm - Harrasing calls.
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - rpm collections for credit score