Royal United Mortgagesalesmen

R

I completed a request for interest rates online. I immediately began receiving phone calls from Royal United. At times, more than one call was waiting on my phone at a time. These calls originated from multiple phone numbers. I received 20 calls within an hour. The calls continued even after I told them to stop calling me. Later in the day I received two more calls. When I repeated my request to stop calling me, the representative told me to stop applying online. At no time did I complete a request for approval for refinancing. These practices seem to be pervasive within this company based on the information filed at the Better Business Bureau. I strongly disapprove of the behavior demonstrated by representatives of this company.