Royal United Mortgage

Fri:8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Royal United MortgageUnethical behavior

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, I filled out an online form to see if I qualified for a refinancing my house at a reduced interest rate. Within minutes after submitting the form, I received a call from a man who said his name was Tony Czech. He spent a lot of time asking for my goals, etc., and I gave him my address, birthdate, social security number, and permission to access my credit report. He said he needed to do some math and would call me back in one hour central time. He never called back. I called and left a message and no answer. I even went to the website which seemed legit to me and his name was in the company directory. I have since seen, once I did some more digging, that this was just a scam. I trusted the article on Fox News which makes me so mad. I have since signed up for the highest identify theft alert at $30.00 a month. They need to be stopped somehow.

Unethical behavior