Royal Flush Havanesepuppy mill

My mother purchased two Havanese from Holly, and was told the same lies and encountered the very same circumstances. After bringing the initial pup home, it immediately became apparent he was absolutely terror stricken of any type of confinement, had severe separation anxiety, and she went through months and months of unexplainable fear related behaviors. To the extent of inconsolable shaking, and essentially panic attacks. And yes, the vet himself described them as panic attacks. When she went to pick him up, Holly was not there. He was in a small concrete room, by himself, with no other dogs to be seen or heard. He was not housebroken, nor was he socialized. Despite this, having not seen the information now becoming known about Royal Havanese, she just assumed she got a 'hard case.' Mom later received an email regarding 'discounted' sales on some of her 'main breeders, ' and thought a companion might help ease the first pup's anxiety issues. Mom flew out of state to pick up the dog that was shown with long curly hair, only to arrive to the poor baby having been chopped up into ragged tufts of hair. MY guess was it was easier to just cut the mats out. She got her home and she was terrified of any sudden hand movements and would cower when you reached to pet her. Still does with strangers. Her teeth were in such bad shape they were permanently damaged, and some even had to be removed. And, surprise, surprise, she is unable to bark. Just a strange little chirp. Which is inductive of the vocals being 'debarked.' She can dispute, raise hell, or threaten legal action, but I have seen and watched both of these dogs go through remarkable transformations after MONTHS of kindness, trust building, and positive reinforced behavior training. The older of the two still shies away from anyone new, and it takes many, many encounters with her to gain any type of trust or interaction. I tell my Mom all the time, that she SAVED both these dogs. I am so grateful that Mom was largely unaware when she bought the second, because I truly believe she has brought Heaven on Earth to her. It truly turns my stomach to think of the deplorable life she must have had. And God knows how many countless others. Now I am by no means a Bible thumper, but I will say this. Holly has some judgment coming her way one day, and she knows in her heart, it to be true. Just remember, you reap what you sow. Shame on you.

• Royal Flush Havanese's response · Jan 27, 2018

On January [protected] this person went to all other review sites to cut and paste this negative review that is completely false. There are NO concrete rooms at Royal Flush Havanese. All our pups and adults. are well socialized and NEVER alone. They are showered with love from the moment they are born. All pups begin basic obedience training and paper training prior to going home. All pups are seen and handled by the veterinarian, who comes out every 30 days. All parents are health tested and seen annually by our licensed veterinarian. Not one of our dogs is debarked. Our dogs are not "discounted", they are actually so amazing we cannot keep up with the demand for them. Unfortunately these days you can't stop fake reviews and fake news but what you can do is do your homework and you will find that we are the only Havanese breeder in the entire United States that's Better Business Bureau accredited because of our outstanding policies and support from our extended family of happy Havanese puppy parents!
    Please disregard and read all our amazing 5 star reviews from our real customers.
    EDITDELETE

• Updated by Careytoo21 · Jan 27, 2018

This person, myself, did copy and paste this to several sites in an effort to reach as many reviewers as possible. Everything stated in the complaint is factual and irrefutable. The response given by Holly is the standard rebuttal given to all negative comments posted against her deplorable business exploits. If you take the time to look up other reviewers, you will find a common theme in all of their concerns. One being expressed by an actual member of the SPCA. My sole purpose is to provide the truth to consumers as to what they are unknowingly getting themselves into. I would never irresponsibly or unjustifiably disparage any business with integrity and good intentions. My concern here is for the animals. And despite any further rebuttals, Holly knows these comments to be true at the end if the day. Again, shame on you. You are a blemish on the world of people who strive to provide the most loving and stable environment for their cherished pets. Animals lives and well beings are worth far more than you'll ever have the capacity, or conscience, for that matter, to provide.

• Updated by Careytoo21 · Jan 27, 2018

Lastly, but certainly not least, the health guarantee requires the return of the dog. Who would ever be able to give back a family member, once brought into the house?

• Royal Flush Havanese's response · Jan 29, 2018

I could go on and on all day on why this information is false. Not only has the SPCA but also the AKC and State recently inspected our facility but we are the FIRST breeders to be licensed to do so. If you took the opportunity to check out our website you would know exactly who we are and what we do. As for the health guarantee, it is NOT just a replacement guarantee. Please do you research, per State Law, we are REQUIRED to offer a replacement clause in our health guarantee, but our guarantee is much more than that. We gladly send the guarantee ahead of time so all potential puppy parents can read through prior to making a decision on bringing home one of our amazing pups. Please feel free to click either of the links below to further educated anyone on all things Royal Flush Havanese has to offer!

• Updated by Careytoo21 · Jan 29, 2018

You can continue to repeat your standard rebuttal. As I mentioned, my mother purchased two of your dogs. I'm well aware of your policies, your practices and your business methods. Down to the fact that you only stand by your health guarantee if the buyer purchases your specific food and vitamins for the life of the pet. There's nothing more to be said, other than to mirror your very own advice. Let the buyer do their research. The day will come when you can no longer side step, tap dance and manipulate the reality of your puppy mill practices. I hope for the dogs sakes, that this day comes sooner than later. For the last time, shame on you, Holly.