Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise Logo

Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise

Having problems with Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise?

Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 4, 2017. The latest review explanation was posted on Sep 17, 2019. The latest complaint do not trust this 'breeder' was resolved on Dec 04, 2017. Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise has resolved 1 complaints.

Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise Customer Service. Initial Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise. Discuss the issues you have had with Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise Complaints & Reviews

Down South Havanese & Bichon Friseexplanation

I am the owner and First off let me start by saying I have no idea who this person is? I have tried to reach them thru this blog by private message to explain to me who they are and which puppy they purchased from me? When i ship a puppy I do not charge for a certain size crate nor do i give my clients and option on crate size. I can only use the crates that are airlines approved. The crates are examined by the airline personnel and must meet their requirements as there is limited space on the plane. The crates are big enough for the dog to sit or stand without touching their head and can turn around. They are not however designed to be used at home while crate training. I do remove dew claws but they can grow back. I am not sure if that is the case here. If so i was not aware of that. My pups do not have anxiety. You can watch my videos that i have posted on my website and clearly see that. A puppy will be scared and will be stressed during the transition period of arriving at a new home. This can take a few weeks for them to settle in. When a puppy flies they are confined to a crate for several ours they can and often do use the bathroom in the crate. So if she chose to have her puppy flown to her I am sure he or she did arrive with a bad odor. I am sure he or she was anxious and I am sure the crate the puppy was flown in was not large enough to use as a training crate not what they were designed for. If whoever wrote this would contact me and allow me to discuss this matter I would be much appreciated. I have never sent the wrong puppy to a client. I am not in the business of doing that and if that were the case why would you not have contacted me immediately upon the puppies arrival. I would think that if anyone purchase a particular puppy and received a puppy that was not the one they purchased they would have contacted me immediately.

Down South Havanese & Bichon Frise — do not trust this 'breeder'

I am currently in the market for a Havanese. I ran across the 'breeder' and the website Down South...