Menu
Eckstein Hollows Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Eckstein Hollows
reviews and complaints

www.eckstienhollows.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

How responsive is Eckstein Hollows's customer service?

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Eckstein Hollows is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Eckstein Hollows's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Eckstein Hollows has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Eckstein Hollows reviews and complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Eckstein Hollows reviews and complaints

8:59 pm EDT

Eckstein Hollows Maltipoo

Stay away from these guys. I got a maltipoo from them and he got very sick I reached out to them about the 2 year contract and they wouldn't answer the phone. My poor fur baby has a brain lesion. I spent 500 on him at the specialist and he is blind in both eyes. They are very unprofessional and run a puppy mill! Please do not purchase from them! BEWARE!

Read full review of Eckstein Hollows
Hide full review
E
12:29 pm EST

Eckstein Hollows service

I bought a puppy from the above in November. I sent my initial $300 deposit on 11-22-19. I was to get the puppy on the 23rd of December. On the 7th of December I spoke to them and they told me that Holly (puppy) was too tiny if they can ship her after Christmas. I agreed because I wanted the best for her. Of course I know my kids would be disappointed but I also considered the health of the puppy. On Christmas Eve she sent me video of the puppy for the kids and also told me the puppy would come on the 29th . That didn't happen, then she said 30th that didn't happen either. Then she sent an flight confirmation for the 7th and once again it didn't happen. This time she had car issues. The flight was leaving STL airport at 1:45pm but she text me at 8am stating that she missed the flight. It became so difficult to communicate with these people. I asked for my money back and for some reason they are holding on to it. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. They hardly speak to you on the phone everything is mostly through texting. I hope no one ever goes through this.

Read full review of Eckstein Hollows and 2 comments
Update by Edna Ochenge
Feb 10, 2020 12:05 pm EST

I did not get the puppy and they also did not refund my money i had to call the credit card company to dispute the charges . Stay away from this place.

Hide full review
2 comments
J
J
junkbuddy
, US
Sep 22, 2020 7:28 pm EDT

I had nothing but great communication with Eckstein Hollows. I purchased Reuben almost 1.5 yrs now and he is terrific. The service was great and communication was fantastic. I actually drove to their place because I like to know where a pup is raised at before I purchase. Clean location and the family certainly has a great love for all the animals.

Sofia Gonzalez
, US
Jan 18, 2020 9:05 am EST

Hi, I was interested in purchasing a puppy from them but this is the second negative experience I hear about. Have you received the puppy?

G
3:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Eckstein Hollows - paid for a puppy and the flight isn't getting done

I selected a puppy from Eckstein Hollows in Vandalia, Mo. Hannah can only text-I can't. The transaction went through paypal by email correspondence on July 16. Their email address is ecksteinhollows@gmail .com. Hannah, one of the kids on the farm is who is responsible for the care and arrangements to fly the dog I ordered-his name is Simon. I live in Butte...

Read full review of Eckstein Hollows and 8 comments

Is Eckstein Hollows legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Eckstein Hollows is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Eckstein Hollows, reviewing user feedback and how Eckstein Hollows addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Eckstein Hollows. Trust, but verify.

Eckstein Hollows earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Eckstein Hollows evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the eckstienhollows.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Eckstienhollows.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The eckstienhollows.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Eckstein Hollows customer service

Phone number

+1 573 470 0604

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Eckstein Hollows?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eckstein Hollows Customer Service. Initial Eckstein Hollows complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eckstein Hollows above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eckstein Hollows. Discuss the issues you have had with Eckstein Hollows and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.