Eckstein Hollows Logo

Eckstein Hollows

Having problems with Eckstein Hollows?

Vandalia, Missouri

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eckstein Hollows.

Complaints & Reviews

Eckstein HollowsMaltipoo

Stay away from these guys. I got a maltipoo from them and he got very sick I reached out to them about the 2 year contract and they wouldn't answer the phone. My poor fur baby has a brain lesion. I spent 500 on him at the specialist and he is blind in both eyes. They are very unprofessional and run a puppy mill! Please do not purchase from them!!! BEWARE!!!

Jan 12, 2020

Eckstein Hollows — service

I bought a puppy from the above in November. I sent my initial $300 deposit on 11-22-19. I was to get the...

Jul 30, 2019

Eckstein Hollows — paid for a puppy and the flight isn't getting done

I selected a puppy from Eckstein Hollows in Vandalia, Mo. Hannah can only text-I can't. The transaction went...