Royal Dutch Shell Plclottery

T

sir
ihave got this e-mail
plz check it is true or not

Reference Number: [protected]/10Friday, 23 April, 2010 8:10 AM
From: "ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC" <[protected]@24.tc>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
Carel van Bylandtlaan 30
2596 HR DEN HAAG
The Netherlands/England
Reference Number: [protected]/10

Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. With 104, 000 employees in more than 110 countries, we play a key role in helping to meet the worlds growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. We believe that oil and gas will be integral to the global energy needs for economic development for many decades to come. Our role is to ensure that we extract and deliver them profitably and in environmentally and socially responsible ways. Our strategy and priorities for the future are "more upstream and profitable downstream." We are focusing on delivery and growth, leveraging our strong portfolio.
Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have formed the basis of our General Business Principles for 30 years and remain as important as ever. We are convinced that our short- and long-term business success depends on finding environmentally and socially responsible ways to help meet the world’s future energy needs.

To show our love and regard for the inhabitants of this beautiful word that gives us the mineral resources in which our organization derives its great financial capital base, the Department of International Awareness/Promotions of Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) wishes to congratulate you on the selection of your email id from our computerized balloting system as the lucky winner in our 30th Anniversary Lottery Promotions.
This makes you the proud winner of cash prize of 1, 000, 000.00 GBP (One million Great British Pounds). In order to redeem your prize, send the below listed details to Dr. Robert W. Smith, Head of International Awareness Promotions Department in our London Head Office.
His email address is ([protected]@live.co.uk)
Enquiry lines +[protected] or +[protected]
1.) Full Name: 2.) Current Address: 3.) Country: 4.) Age: 5.) Sex: 6.) Occupation:
7.) Phone Number: 8.) Reference Number: [protected]/10
Once Again Congratulations!!
Peter Voser
Chief Executive Officer
Royal Dutch Shell Plc

• Ro
    Roland Goetz Jul 20, 2019

Good Afternoon my name is Roland Goetz from South Africa.I was recently contacted to say that I had won a joint Facebook /RDS Lottery, I was even sent a certificate which I will try to attach.
    I was asked to pay handling fees to the tune of $7000.00. How this came about was that I got a FB Messenger from a friend on FB Andrew Jennings to say that he had received R300, 000.00 and that he had seen my name on the list and gave me the link to Lisa Ann Margie the claims agent for RDS and Facebook head of deliveries. Well a few things did not add up. Mr. Jennings who is a friend ( who I know ) sent me some personal details in this text that did not add up to the Andrew Jennings that I know? Plus the urgency for me to send the handling fee struck me as odd? My Email address is [email protected] I have put them off about sending the money was to say that I am in Luanda Angola waiting for my Work Visa which is true, and I could not internet bank them that amount as it was above my Internet limit, and would have to Visit my ABSA SA, Bank in Westville Durban to send the total funds required. Please assist me because if it is true I stand to loose a lot of money. My Angolan cell no is +[protected] and I am on Whatsapp on my SA no +[protected]. Please contact me ASAP Best Regards Roland Goetz Ps Lisa's link led to FB Messenger, I promised her that I would send her my dates to travel to Durban so that they could start the process after receiving the handling fee.

Comments