Rotitaabsolutely ridiculous and dishonest company

R

These people are absolutely ridiculous and dishonest, stay away from Rotita. I've ordered 8 items and they did arrive in reasonable time, but the quality was terrible! No person would wear anything from what I received. I sent them over 30 messages, but they never replied! I'm so disappointed. Why didn't I check the reviews? Well, I'll never order from them again and I suggest everyone to do the same.

• Updated by Betty Rosser · Nov 28, 2016

Please send coat or credit my account.

• Updated by Connieca · Mar 24, 2018

I placed an order WW1802221250448353 information of Rotita.com
    I receive 2 e-mails regarding shipments
    I have not receive one shipment since the date of the order February 21, 2018

Could you please refund me the money. I don't like to purchase items that are not delivered

• Ly
    Lynn Thumann Aug 15, 2018

I ordered a swimsuit back in June, received 4 wks. later.
    Product was 2 sizes too small
    When I tried to return, I never received my money back even though
    I gave my order # and tracking #.

Am still waiting!!!

• Sm
    smoser Aug 15, 2018

I recommend that anyone looking to buy from this company do not! Wanted to return 2 swim suits that do not fit. cost almost as much to return as paid for suits.

Please save yourself trouble do not order from this company

• Ho
    Howard Crisp/Betty Allen Aug 15, 2018

Order # w18060103271658 track #T7084654495 I have made numerous attempts to find out why I have not received please call me @[protected]

• Li
    Linda b gordon Aug 20, 2018

ordered 2 tops 3/4/18 $31.39 & 3/6/18 $32.30 . Charge was deducted fr my account, but no tops were sent

• Sh
    Sherry Chambers Rayborn Aug 20, 2018

I ordered two shirts on April 13th totaling $57.64 and Ive still not received them. Please look into this and respond back.
    Sherry Rayborn

• Pu
    Pumla Aug 21, 2018

Your order W1804271757113660 is canceled want to know why because I need the dresses and I sent the proof of residence what is going on???

• Xn
    xnocustomerservice Aug 21, 2018

Didn't receive merchandise (and don't want it anymore) but charged $212.49 to my Pay Pal account

Cannot reach anyone at the designated number, [protected], for customer service. Left two messages with my phone number and no one calls back. Please credit my Pay Pal account. Your company is a bad joke.

• Co

[email protected]
    [protected]

• Da
    David Claude Aug 28, 2018

This Item has no Cleaning instructions. I need some. My wife likes the Item, but now that she wore it a few times, she has now Idea how to clean it, Wash, (temperature) Dry clean only. we looked for tags and labels, but there are no instructions.

Jane Lilley Aug 28, 2018

The jumpsuit has a faulty zip so I can't try this on I want to return this item however it's impossible to do... ROITIA is a Scam I'm absolutely fuming!!!?
    The returns is impossible to do

• Sh
    Shelby Hunt Page Aug 29, 2018

Where is my order? I am leaving for Jamaica next week. You took the money out of my account on 8/6/18. As I understand, you do not take the money until it is shipped. Can someone give me a call, [protected]. If I do not have it before I leave, you can just keep it and process a !00% refund.

• Dd
    dduran61 Aug 29, 2018

Hi my name is Daniela Duran I order a dress on January 17 or 16 it's says I'm suppose to get it on 2-7-18 and I haven't gotten it. I want to Know if you guys are going to send another one or you guys are going to refund my money. I really like the dress but I want to know how come I didn't get it.

• Je
    Jenny Criner Aug 29, 2018

I placed an order several weeks back.I have received none of the tops. Please let me know what is happening. If I do not get an answer I will cancel the approved payment.

Jenny Criner

• Ca
    carol yeno Sep 01, 2018

You sent me a package with labeling error on your part.USP couldnt deliver it..
    This is a common SCAM THE POST OFFICE SAID..
    MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
    Credit my card back IMMEDIATELY...as you are being reported.
    order # WW1712022209394067
    Ticket# T7790591841

Maureen Cousins Sep 01, 2018

The material is quite cheap and uncomfortable. I'm getting quite a run around trying to return the item. The company wants to reimburse me 50% of the item and I am to keep the item. I've been reading other people's reviews...don't expect to get the reimbursement. I definitely will not be buying from them in the future!

• Am
    Amandah Peebles Sep 01, 2018

Order ww1712220927049894
    I mistake I got ordered 2 of these tops 5 minutes ago
    I only require one please
    Please confirm that you will only ship one or I will cancel the order on my credit card
    I hope to hear from you asap
    My number is [protected]
    Email [email protected]

Amandah Peebles

• Ge
    George Goldtrap III Sep 01, 2018

I have not received my order. Order# WW17111 [protected]. I paid with my debit card.

Tracking# LS166 126 242CN. Tracking shows it delivered but I have received nothing.

It was supposed to be a Xmas gift.

I request a refund, please.

I hope this is not a scam like I saw on Facebook... after I placed my order.

Janice Stephenson Malone Sep 01, 2018

I placed an order Nov 20th, I was charged on my Pay Pal account, but have not received my order! I have looked on my account and the money was removed and my order on Rotita says it was not paid for? What is up with this? I would like my money refunded to my account immediately! Nov 20, 2017 Purchase From Rotita.com Completed ... -$29.83 USD

• To
    todd Drolshagen Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a shirt on Dec. 5th still have not received it. called several times with no return phone call and your web page will not allow me to check status

please call me [protected]

• Ph
    Phyllis Outlaw Sep 02, 2018

Ticket No. T7531041565 was sent requesting a return authorization on 1/13/18 for a clothing order received on 12-22-18. To date, I have not received a response. The 30 day period for a return will expire in 5 days. This matter requires immediate attention. Please respond to [email protected] or call [protected].

Phyllis J. Outlaw

Ann Mitzel Sep 03, 2018

I want to return this item, asymmetric hem long sleeve royal blue pocket hoodie but under my orders section on your website it won't let me return this hoodie in the format that is given. Please return label and form to my e-mail address [email protected] You are making this very difficult. Other stores, websites make returns very easy.

• Cy
    Cyndee Miller Sep 05, 2018

I went online to find my order so I could return & exchange for a larger size, but I couldn't find the blouse. I looked at the packaging, however, I don't read Chinese. Please tell me what to do to return & exchange the blouse.

• Ni
    Nikki Grogan Sep 05, 2018

I placed an order about 2 weeks ago for 2 pairs of swimwear and I have received one but not the other plus I have paid for them I would like to know where the second are

• Al
    Alfieboe Sep 10, 2018

Sent for this top paid by Paypal and the money has gone to rotita from my account...no top has arrived and they say that the order is unpaid. Can't get hold of them to query this...reading the reviews about this firm looks as if I am unlikely to get my money back either.

• Da
    Dagmar McNichol Sep 10, 2018

I ordered a Button Closure Long sleeve Blue pocket Denim shirt, I paid through PayPal, money already off my Visa.
    Got a notice and a shipping confirmation saying--- shipped earliest Oct2 latest Oct 16, so when do I get my shirt, that you already got paid for?????
    I would appreciate a reply!!!
    the order #W1709140054068010

• Lu
    Lupe19 Sep 10, 2018

The dress I ordered came in soaked in water it was dripping wet and had a weird smell.and it took longer than expected to get it.

• Mi
    [email protected] Sep 19, 2018

Please Credit the above order number, credit my Visa account. Thank you.

Mila Wamsley
    [protected]

• Pu
    purity mwangi Sep 20, 2018

Have been waiting for the above order for the last 2 weeks now and nothing has come through. money have been taken from my account.

can you let me know when I should receive this order, it is so annoying having to wait for something that you had intended to have it at a appropriate time.

urgently let me know.

thanks
    purity

sandra maben Oct 15, 2018

paid for my order but haven't receive it

• Bo
    Bofaughton Oct 21, 2018

After numerous attempts to return the Asymmetric Hem Short Sleeve Royal Blue Chiffon Blouse that I'm unable to wear because it was far too small although I ordered a size which usually fits me generously. I've not received any e-mails from Rotita with address & instructions for return & refund.
    Order no
    W1706200650274356
    Please help

Maureen Jazylo Oct 21, 2018

I ordered two tops on September 27th, they are already paid for and still have not
    received them, no e-mail telling me that they are on back order. I will be calling my bank to dispute this charge.

From all the reviews I've recently read, I think this company is a scam, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Maureen Jazylo

• Wi
    Williams ALUN Oct 22, 2018

we purchased goods invoice W1705211527077463 value £45.93p GBP using paypal
    they were not sutable so we returned them 01/06/2017.using certificate of posting.They have arrived at unit 3 UB70HB.
    we expect the money to be returned to our Pay Pal account as soon as possible
    Paid to Rotita.com
    Custom 2453209

• Tw
    twells330 Oct 22, 2018

I order one shirt over 2 weeks ago I never received it. I was sent a tracking number that does not track the whereabouts of my item. I tried to send an email and my order number is bogus. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

• Bo
    Bonny Gilmartin Oct 22, 2018

Order # W1706020302585877

The swim suit is to small...I have tried to submit a ticket but the site does not work...I would like some one to contact me [protected]

• Mi
    Mitchadams Oct 22, 2018

I still have not received the swimsuit. Of which I have paid for. Its been over a month!! I shouldn't have to make a very long wordy complaint to be taken seriously!! The fact that you want long complaints is almost worse than your very poor service. I just want what I paid for or a refund...seems pretty standard.

• Be
    Beth79 Oct 27, 2018

ordered 4 items. Nothing as represented. Too small or poor quality. Unable to return as they will not respond with the address. Gave me a ticket number in a return email but cannot reach out to a live person for assistance.
    Very disappointed as I they have misrepresented their return policy.

• Ar
    Arbed Ecneps Oct 28, 2018

Swim suit does not fit. Want to return. I have an open ticket. Now what? I need a physical address to return it to in the US. Return label on bag is in Chinese.

SaintMarie Oct 28, 2018

Ordered a blouse weeks ago I did receive it today. However it is nothing like what was advertised it is made cheaply, and is much too large for a small. I have just read so many complaints so why are these people being allowed to run this kind of scam? Consumer affairs is next on my list to contact! Like all the others I want my refund!

• To
    Toy Sutterfield Oct 28, 2018

Ordered 2 items, bathing suit and blouse over a month ago. Payment was taken from account within 3 business days. Order no.LW359683648CN.i an requesting a refund or arrival of products within the week. thank you in advance for your quickly responding

• Al
    Alia Hammoud Oct 31, 2018

Please note that my paypal account is not working, how can i pay for my order?