Rotitaabsolutely ridiculous and dishonest company

R Mar 11, 2016 Review updated:

These people are absolutely ridiculous and dishonest, stay away from Rotita. I've ordered 8 items and they did arrive in reasonable time, but the quality was terrible! No person would wear anything from what I received. I sent them over 30 messages, but they never replied! I'm so disappointed. Why didn't I check the reviews? Well, I'll never order from them again and I suggest everyone to do the same.

• Betty Rosser's Response · Nov 28, 2016

Please send coat or credit my account.

• Connieca's Response · Mar 24, 2018

I placed an order WW1802221250448353 information of Rotita.com
    I receive 2 e-mails regarding shipments
    I have not receive one shipment since the date of the order February 21, 2018

Could you please refund me the money. I don't like to purchase items that are not delivered

Rotita - swimsuit return
    Hebron
    Nebraska

I ordered a swimsuit back in June, received 4 wks. later.
    Product was 2 sizes too small
    When I tried to return, I never received my money back even though
    I gave my order # and tracking #.

Am still waiting!!!

Aug 15, 2018
    Rotita.com - Return policy reads full refund less shipping. Beware shipping is from China.

I recommend that anyone looking to buy from this company do not! Wanted to return 2 swim suits that do not fit. cost almost as much to return as paid for suits.

Please save yourself trouble do not order from this company

• H
    Rotita.com - not reveiving product
    Ansted
    West Virginia

Order # w18060103271658 track #T7084654495 I have made numerous attempts to find out why I have not received please call me @[protected]

Aug 20, 2018
    Rotita - 2 TOPS ORDERED. 1ON 3/4/18 & 1 ON 3/6/18. PMTS OF $31.39 &32.30 has been pd by my account, but no tops have been received
    Cleveland
    Ohio

ordered 2 tops 3/4/18 $31.39 & 3/6/18 $32.30 . Charge was deducted fr my account, but no tops were sent

Aug 20, 2018
    Rotita.com - Clothing
    Centre
    rotita.com

I ordered two shirts on April 13th totaling $57.64 and Ive still not received them. Please look into this and respond back.
    Sherry Rayborn

Aug 21, 2018
    Rotita.com - My order that has been cancelled but have not received my money back
    America
    rotita.com

Your order W1804271757113660 is canceled want to know why because I need the dresses and I sent the proof of residence what is going on???

• X
    Rotita.com - Customer Service is terrible
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    South Dakota

Didn't receive merchandise (and don't want it anymore) but charged $212.49 to my Pay Pal account

Cannot reach anyone at the designated number, [protected], for customer service. Left two messages with my phone number and no one calls back. Please credit my Pay Pal account. Your company is a bad joke.

Rotita.com - Order WW1802221250448353 information of Rotita.com

[protected]

Aug 28, 2018
    Rotita - Asymmetric Hem Roll Tab Sleeve Lace Panel Blouse
    rotita.com

This Item has no Cleaning instructions. I need some. My wife likes the Item, but now that she wore it a few times, she has now Idea how to clean it, Wash, (temperature) Dry clean only. we looked for tags and labels, but there are no instructions.

Aug 28, 2018
    Rotita.com - Faulty clothing sent

The jumpsuit has a faulty zip so I can't try this on I want to return this item however it's impossible to do... ROITIA is a Scam I'm absolutely fuming!!!?
    The returns is impossible to do

Rotita.com - Bathing Suits
    Richmond
    Virginia

Where is my order? I am leaving for Jamaica next week. You took the money out of my account on 8/6/18. As I understand, you do not take the money until it is shipped. Can someone give me a call, [protected]. If I do not have it before I leave, you can just keep it and process a !00% refund.

Rotita.com - My dress
    El Paso
    Texas

Hi my name is Daniela Duran I order a dress on January 17 or 16 it's says I'm suppose to get it on 2-7-18 and I haven't gotten it. I want to Know if you guys are going to send another one or you guys are going to refund my money. I really like the dress but I want to know how come I didn't get it.

Rotita.com - Goods ordered never received
    Congress

I placed an order several weeks back.I have received none of the tops. Please let me know what is happening. If I do not get an answer I will cancel the approved payment.

Jenny Criner

Rotita - Unreceived blouse
    Calif
    Rotita.com

You sent me a package with labeling error on your part.USP couldnt deliver it..
    This is a common SCAM THE POST OFFICE SAID..
    MY EMAIL IS [protected]@GMAIL.COM
    Credit my card back IMMEDIATELY...as you are being reported.
    order # WW1712022209394067
    Ticket# T7790591841

Rotita.com - product and service
    China

The material is quite cheap and uncomfortable. I'm getting quite a run around trying to return the item. The company wants to reimburse me 50% of the item and I am to keep the item. I've been reading other people's reviews...don't expect to get the reimbursement. I definitely will not be buying from them in the future!

Rotita.com - Cancelling an order
    Airdrie
    Alberta
    Canada

Order ww1712220927049894
    I mistake I got ordered 2 of these tops 5 minutes ago
    I only require one please
    Please confirm that you will only ship one or I will cancel the order on my credit card
    I hope to hear from you asap
    My number is [protected]
    Email [protected]@shaw.ca

Amandah Peebles

• G
      Sep 01, 2018
    Rotita.com - Have not received order.
    Madison
    Alabama

I have not received my order. Order# WW17111 [protected]. I paid with my debit card.

Tracking# LS166 126 242CN. Tracking shows it delivered but I have received nothing.

It was supposed to be a Xmas gift.

I request a refund, please.

I hope this is not a scam like I saw on Facebook... after I placed my order.

Rotita.com - Product Not Received

I placed an order Nov 20th, I was charged on my Pay Pal account, but have not received my order! I have looked on my account and the money was removed and my order on Rotita says it was not paid for? What is up with this? I would like my money refunded to my account immediately! Nov 20, 2017 Purchase From Rotita.com Completed ... -$29.83 USD

Rotita.com - service
    Mooresville
    North Carolina

I ordered a shirt on Dec. 5th still have not received it. called several times with no return phone call and your web page will not allow me to check status

please call me [protected]

Sep 02, 2018
    Rotita.com - Order No. W1712030802556426
    Silver Spring
    Maryland

Ticket No. T7531041565 was sent requesting a return authorization on 1/13/18 for a clothing order received on 12-22-18. To date, I have not received a response. The 30 day period for a return will expire in 5 days. This matter requires immediate attention. Please respond to [protected]@outlook.com or call [protected].

Phyllis J. Outlaw

Sep 03, 2018
    Rotita - Return WW1711062330547987
    Zanesville
    Ohio

I want to return this item, asymmetric hem long sleeve royal blue pocket hoodie but under my orders section on your website it won't let me return this hoodie in the format that is given. Please return label and form to my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.com. You are making this very difficult. Other stores, websites make returns very easy.

Sep 05, 2018
    Rotita.com - Ordered a blouse and need to return & exchange for a larger size
    rotitas.com

I went online to find my order so I could return & exchange for a larger size, but I couldn't find the blouse. I looked at the packaging, however, I don't read Chinese. Please tell me what to do to return & exchange the blouse.

• N
      Sep 05, 2018
    Rotita.com - Swimwear

I placed an order about 2 weeks ago for 2 pairs of swimwear and I have received one but not the other plus I have paid for them I would like to know where the second are

Rotita.com - Top

Sent for this top paid by Paypal and the money has gone to rotita from my account...no top has arrived and they say that the order is unpaid. Can't get hold of them to query this...reading the reviews about this firm looks as if I am unlikely to get my money back either.

Rotita.com - put in an order Sep 13 2017 Button Closure Long sleeve Denim shirt
    ?
    Canada
    Rotita.com

I ordered a Button Closure Long sleeve Blue pocket Denim shirt, I paid through PayPal, money already off my Visa.
    Got a notice and a shipping confirmation saying--- shipped earliest Oct2 latest Oct 16, so when do I get my shirt, that you already got paid for?????
    I would appreciate a reply!!!
    the order #W1709140054068010

Rotita.com - Peacock blue petal dress
    Heber, California

The dress I ordered came in soaked in water it was dripping wet and had a weird smell.and it took longer than expected to get it.

Sep 19, 2018
    Rotita.com - Order #W1709050232229822
    Circle Pines
    Minnesota

Please Credit the above order number, credit my Visa account. Thank you.

Mila Wamsley
    [protected]

Sep 20, 2018
    Rotita.com - The order (W1708012356057018
    United Kingdom

Have been waiting for the above order for the last 2 weeks now and nothing has come through. money have been taken from my account.

can you let me know when I should receive this order, it is so annoying having to wait for something that you had intended to have it at a appropriate time.

urgently let me know.

thanks
    purity

Oct 15, 2018
    Rotita - paid for order but havent receive it

paid for my order but haven't receive it

Oct 21, 2018
    Rotita.com - Asymmetric Hem Short Sleeve Royal Blue Chiffon Blouse
    Ormskirk, England, Lancashire
    United Kingdom

After numerous attempts to return the Asymmetric Hem Short Sleeve Royal Blue Chiffon Blouse that I'm unable to wear because it was far too small although I ordered a size which usually fits me generously. I've not received any e-mails from Rotita with address & instructions for return & refund.
    Order no
    W1706200650274356
    Please help

Oct 21, 2018
    Rotita.com - Two tops ordered
    China

I ordered two tops on September 27th, they are already paid for and still have not
    received them, no e-mail telling me that they are on back order. I will be calling my bank to dispute this charge.

From all the reviews I've recently read, I think this company is a scam, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Maureen Jazylo

• W
    Rotita.com - Payment not received
    UNIT 3
    [protected]@rotita.com

we purchased goods invoice W1705211527077463 value £45.93p GBP using paypal
    they were not sutable so we returned them 01/06/2017.using certificate of posting.They have arrived at unit 3 UB70HB.
    we expect the money to be returned to our Pay Pal account as soon as possible
    Paid to Rotita.com
    Custom 2453209

Rotita.com - Never Recieved My Item
    Rotita.com

I order one shirt over 2 weeks ago I never received it. I was sent a tracking number that does not track the whereabouts of my item. I tried to send an email and my order number is bogus. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Oct 22, 2018
    Rotita.com - I am trying to submit a return with no success
    Escondido
    California

Order # W1706020302585877

The swim suit is to small...I have tried to submit a ticket but the site does not work...I would like some one to contact me [protected]

Rotita.com - Swimsuit
    Lincoln
    Alabama

I still have not received the swimsuit. Of which I have paid for. Its been over a month!! I shouldn't have to make a very long wordy complaint to be taken seriously!! The fact that you want long complaints is almost worse than your very poor service. I just want what I paid for or a refund...seems pretty standard.

Oct 27, 2018
    Rotita - Items too small and not as represented. Will not respond to request for return/refund
    Hong Kong
    Rotita.com

ordered 4 items. Nothing as represented. Too small or poor quality. Unable to return as they will not respond with the address. Gave me a ticket number in a return email but cannot reach out to a live person for assistance.
    Very disappointed as I they have misrepresented their return policy.

Rotita.com - Returns

Swim suit does not fit. Want to return. I have an open ticket. Now what? I need a physical address to return it to in the US. Return label on bag is in Chinese.

Rotita - Clothing
    Nan TongShi Jiangsu
    Rotita.com

Ordered a blouse weeks ago I did receive it today. However it is nothing like what was advertised it is made cheaply, and is much too large for a small. I have just read so many complaints so why are these people being allowed to run this kind of scam? Consumer affairs is next on my list to contact! Like all the others I want my refund!

Rotita.com - unethical behaviour
    West, Mississippi

Ordered 2 items, bathing suit and blouse over a month ago. Payment was taken from account within 3 business days. Order no.LW359683648CN.i an requesting a refund or arrival of products within the week. thank you in advance for your quickly responding

Oct 31, 2018
    Rotita.com - Payment
    Kuwait

Please note that my paypal account is not working, how can i pay for my order?