Rotech HealthCare, Inc.cpap supplies.

I dealt with Rotech through our local CP02 company. I was assured that I would get my supplies routinely which did not happen. I got fed up with the unprofessionalism of this company and complained to my physician. He then set me up with another company which is 100% professional, courteous, and detail oriented.
My problem now is that I have contacted Rotech, informing them that I no longer wish to patronize them, and they are still calling me with their automated service wanting to know if I need supplies. How do I stop them from calling me any more?