Rotech HealthCare, Inc. — cpap supplies.
I dealt with Rotech through our local CP02 company. I was assured that I would get my supplies routinely which did not happen. I got fed up with the unprofessionalism of this company and complained to my physician. He then set me up with another company which is 100% professional, courteous, and detail oriented.
My problem now is that I have contacted Rotech, informing them that I no longer wish to patronize them, and they are still calling me with their automated service wanting to know if I need supplies. How do I stop them from calling me any more?
More Rotech HealthCare, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep Central - wrong product recieved they never answer the customer phone
- Rotech HealthCare, Inc. - cpap microfilter for durable med. equipment
- sleepcentral.com - cpap supplies wrong
- Rotech - fraudulent billing
- Sleep Central - cpap resupply
- Rotech Healthcare - summit respiratory account not serviced in almost two months
- Rotech Healthcare - your customer service!
- Rotech Healthcare - cpap supply
- Rotech Healthcare - cpap supplies
- Rotech Healthcare - service to the oxygen machines