Menu
Rotech Healthcare
customer service contacts

Rotech Healthcare
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

54 complaints
4 resolved 50 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rotech Healthcare. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Rotech Healthcare headquarters

3600 Vineland Road, Suite 114
Florida, Orlando 32811-6460

Rotech Healthcare phone numbers

More phone numbers

What is Rotech Healthcare’s email address?

Rotech Healthcare’s support and contact email address is corporate@rotech.com

Rotech Healthcare website

What category is Rotech Healthcare related to?

Rotech Healthcare is related to the Medical Negligence and Deficiency category.

What are the social media accounts of Rotech Healthcare?

What is Rotech Healthcare's Facebook?
Connect with Rotech Healthcare via Facebook at Rotech Healthcare
What is Rotech Healthcare's LinkedIn?
See Rotech Healthcare's portfolio on LinkedIn at Rotech Healthcare

Overview of Rotech Healthcare complaint handling

54 Rotech Healthcare reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 24, 2009. The latest review Returning equipment / billing error / machine never serviced was posted on Jun 3, 2022. The latest complaint cpap inproper billing was resolved on Jul 21, 2020. Rotech Healthcare has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 54 reviews. Rotech Healthcare has resolved 4 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rotech Healthcare?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rotech Healthcare Customer Service. Initial Rotech Healthcare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rotech Healthcare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rotech Healthcare. Discuss the issues you have had with Rotech Healthcare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Rotech Healthcare’s complaints

D
3:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Rotech Healthcare - Returning equipment / billing error / machine never serviced

To whom it may concern; this message is for Rotech headquarters complaint dept. My Rotech acct#6620202; my name is diane Johnson-gaffney. I am writing this complaint because of the incorrect billing and to return the equipment. Customer service is very rude and constantly transfer the calls and refused to pick up the equipment that they delivered to me. I...

C
1:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rotech Healthcare - Bad equipment

First of all my complaint started in april of 2022. My husband is on oxygen 24/7 we recently received a portable concentrator and it could be used with or without plugging it in. But the first time my husband used it the batteries kept falling out. Luckily i brought a bottle with us as well. So i called and asked for them to send a new one. Well today we...

D
4:59 pm EDT

Rotech Healthcare - C PAP Supplies

I keep calling and calling for Rotech to bill the right Aetna account and they keep billing my Aetna from my work account. I no longer work at Capital Health and have a new Aetna number. I have called at least 10 times and this problem has not been resolved as yet. Please have someone call or email me that knows how to fix this. I am tired of calling repeatedly