Ross Dress for Less — return
I bought a pair of Adidas from Ross, I wear a size 7 but I bought a size 7 1/2 thinking maybe once I took the security tie and tightening the laces, they would fit fine. After going home and realizing they were still too lose, I decided I needed to return them. I go in the long line to wait just for the lady who was working to listen to me for 30 seconds before saying she could not take the shoes back giving me no reason. I had to ask her why and at first she told me they have been worn. I told her to check the bottoms of the shoes, they are clean! Then she said that she won't take them back because they didn't have a number written on the bottom of the shoes. I will admit that I have bought shoes from them with random number/s on the bottom but this time they didn't. I assumed the reason because they were all black. Anyways after showing her that I had the receipt in hand that clearly showed I bought the shoes from them (even without some stupid number on the bottom) she then tells me that they don't even sell Adidas. She was basically giving me any reason to not do a return. I by this time was so mad because she was in a way calling me a liar. She was telling me that I was trying to return shoes that they never sold me. WHAT?! WILL NOT BE RETURNING!
You lost a loyal customer by one bad customer service experience.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people!
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices
- Ross Dress for Less - w2
- Ross Dress for Less - employees
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination
- Ross Dress for Less - personnel - store manager
- Ross Dress for Less - store atmosphere
- Ross Dress for Less - dishonest company with returns
- Ross Dress for Less - manager assistant lisa ross
- Ross Dress for Less - discriminating