Ross — child's winter coat
I purchased a child's winter coat at Ross in September. A beautiful warm coat. Earlier this month she wore it twice due to somewhat frigid temperatures. After the first time she wore it I threw the tags and receipt away, of course, I had no intentions of not keeping the beautiful coat. Well Saturday, was very windy, snow flurries and it was freezing we were headed to the store I went to zip up my daughter's coat and the bottom part of the zipper, the part that goes up into the zipper, broke off into my hand. Apparently it was weak and did not take much for it to break off the coat. This is a manufacturer's defect, no fault of my own. or my daughters, I don't know why I am stuck with a defective coat. I was told they would make an even exchange they don't even have a coat in her resides in the let alone the same coat right now. They also said they might not ever have that coat in the store again. Again I don't know why a manufacturer defect becomes my loss. When are isn't even here yet and I have to go purchase a new coat. This is quite unfair!!!
More Ross Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people!
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices
- Ross Dress for Less - w2
- Ross Dress for Less - employees
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination
- Ross Dress for Less - personnel - store manager
- Ross Dress for Less - store atmosphere
- Ross Dress for Less - return
- Ross Dress for Less - dishonest company with returns
- Ross Dress for Less - manager assistant lisa ross