Rooms To Go To Helldelivered used furniture sold as new

I ordered a new bedroom set with dresser, bed and mattress, end tables... They were delivered wrapped in plastic wrap, when the plastic was taken off, the smell of mildew permeated the house... You could smell it when you came in the front door!!! The bottom of the dresser had dog teeth marks in the feet, there were children's school papers in the dresser drawers, the mattressess smelled!!

They said they couldn't come out for 2 weeks to pick this trash up, I said I didn't care when they picked it up since it would be in my front yard with signs on it... They got it the next day...

Do not waste your time buying from this company... And according to their former employees, the fabric protector service they rip you off for is a total scam... You pay for nothing, nothing...

Karen v. Nesbitt
Mcdonough, ga 30252

• Da
    David_RTG Sep 30, 2010

I can ensure you that this is not our normal practice, and apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused! Please email us at [email protected], so that we can look further into your experience.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices