[Resolved] Rooms to Gopurchased table and chairs almost 1000.00

C Aug 17, 2018

Called in 2 moths after the warranty was out, The chairs been had an issue just didnt have time to call, so when I did they sent out one Tech he did not complete the job. Stated it was completed, They sent out another Tech and stated he completed the job. Called in spoke with a supervisor she tells me it was a Comp Tech and he only tries to repair it. Well I be why did the customer service agent tell me the issue was resolved. The customer service is horrible. This is not the First time I Have purchased something from Rooms to Go and it has not lasted more that a year. I tried to give them another try and they have once failed me again. My money can be spent anywhere and it will be spent with people who respect me.

• Rooms To Go's response · Aug 24, 2018

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need to more information on this. Can you please email us your order info to [email protected]? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

• Resolution Statement