[Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet — bad customer service
Oh my God!! I have never been treated the way I was treated yesterday! I just got married last month and bought a new home, and i went to buy some furniture. Well the lady that was our cashier treated me like crap she was very rude asked me if I work and make money??? Ummmm duh!!! no i come to a store with no money you ###!! I wanted to put my furniture on a roomstogo credit card, and she said "You know we do credit checks" thats fine is what i said. I have a credit score of 820 i worked my butt off to get good credit and for that woman to assume that i dont have good credit REALLLY REALLLYYY upset me! So do not shop there I will never go to that store again!!! Oh and not only that, the guys in the back wouldnt help with putting the furniture in the truck and would wrap up our furniture either but its cool because they will NEVER get business from me, My family or Friends!!
The Cashiers name is: Leslie Carter at rooms to go outlet northrichland hills!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Rooms To Go Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - Living room furniture falling apart
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - 3 sets of pillows and 2 chaisse lounges in 7 months
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set