Rooms to Go — my order
Purchased a couch 2 years ago, barely sat on and pull out bed only used about 5 times and the whole couch is slanting towards the floor. The cushions are like new, there is something defective in the bed and the company will not do anything for us. For 600.00 this couch should have lasted more than 2 years, the least they could do is come look at it and try to fix it!
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response · Aug 24, 2018
We're truly sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced and would be happy to look into all of this for you! Just send us an email to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon!
Updated by Teresaaa · Aug 28, 2018
How do I get a replacement couch for this horrible couch you sold me?!
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set