Complaints & Reviews

Rooms To Goloveseat cushions

My name is Roberta Garcia. I was sent the wrong cushion color, I called and asked for the correct color. I was told they would be here 10/31/16. I called several times and have been getting the run around. I am told RTG is waiting on the distributor. I was given a 2 wk time frame, then a 30 day and a 45 day. Now I am told it could take up to 90 days. Please help!

Roomstogo — delivery service

You are waisting your money and time there! I purchased $4000 worth of furniture with 600$ delivery cost! and...

Rooms To Goveneto brown living room set

Will never purchase rtg ever again!We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around...

Worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years ago while in puerto rico on military orders. We made it back stateside (2 yrs of ownership) and our couches looked like a cat attacked them we do not own a cat!!! Stateside rtg refuses to help us and pr rtg offered us $250 that they will "allow" us to use in states which barely covers shipping!!!

Understandable if one falls apart but all 3!! We paid $2275 for these pieces of *** quality furniture they carry. Again bye rtg you do not back your furniture and your not worth the money!!

Will keep spreading the word until rtg corrects this issue... Btw I work for a huge hotel chain and will do my best to make sure they do not purchase from your company ever again!

• Rooms To Go's response · Oct 28, 2016

Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately we are unable to access orders that were made in Puerto Rico. Any disputes with this side of the company would need to be handled directly through them. We apologize for the disappointment that this causes.

Rooms To Gorefusal of promised service

I bought several things from Rooms to Go less than a year ago. Within 6 months, the mattress (a Sealy) started to cave in the center. I dealt with it for a few months, thinking that it might just be me, but after months of backaches, migraines, and sciatica, I called customer service. They sent out someone to evaluate the mattress. It had fallen 3 inches in the center without any external pressure. I cannot begin to imagine the depth with pressure. In any case, the woman who called me told me the replacement had been approved and I should go to the nearest Rooms to Go, pick out a replacement and the salesperson would help me order it and arrange for delivery. I drove 45 minutes to the nearest store. The mattresses there were quite horrid in the price range I was afforded, so I chose to spend an additional $800 on a much better mattress. I ordered, was told it would be delivered that next Saturday, paid, and left a happy(er) customer anticipating a decent night sleep at last.
      Then I arrived home and received a call from Kaitlyn at RTG saying that they had canceled the order and refunded my payment because I was not supposed to order or pay in the store. I informed them that I had followed their directions and if they had to cancel the order, why didn't they just re-enter it and then call me? Were they entering the new order now? No, they were just calling to confirm what I wanted. Of course I wanted it, I already paid for it! No, they would call me when the order was complete and then I could pay...again. Would I still get it Saturday? Yes, I would probably get it then.
      TWO days later, Kaitlyn called finally, to tell me the order was complete? No, to tell me my order was about to be put in. No, I couldn't pay for it yet. What about Saturday? No, I could not get it then. No, she never told me that I could. No, there was no supervisor that I could speak to. No, calling Corporate would not help, they wouldn't do anything anyway. Also they couldnt help because the order wasn't in yet. She was rude and abrasive.
      Being extremely frustrated, I called Corporate anyway. Guess what? Online is an entity unto itself, corporate will do NOTHING to assist. They don't care. However, it turned out the order was right there and had been input the day before it was just waiting for payment.
      They transferred me to Brent who wanted my card information. I gave it to him and he said he would try to help but since I ordered incorrectly, they had to follow their procedures. As though I had gone out and ignored, rather than follow, their instructions. Well, he knew that no one in HIS department would have given me those instructions so it wasn't his problem to fix. Giving up on finding any accountability or sense of responsibility at RTG Online, I gave my card information and was promised that he would call me back with a delivery date.
      Instead, when I arrived home a message was waiting saying that he could not use the same card that I used in the store and that I needed to go online, purchase a gift card for the amount and call them back with the confirmation number. I have never been jerked around so badly by any company. What kind of internet department cannot take a credit card? That the customer has to buy a GIFT CARD to buy their product? That is what internet scammers do. I would rather lose the money I spent on that worthless mattress than give them another dime. I will be happy to tell every person that walks into my restaurant to NEVER shop at RTG ever again.

Rooms To Go (Newnan GA)sofia sofa set

Delivery today for sofa set, however they delivered but (wrong color). Rooms to go need to take consideration, I took off work for my delivery. Now I need to take off again, for an error on Rooms To Go behalf . Rooms to go will not compensate for my loss of wages or apologize which is ignorant of me to continue shopping here. Contact the store manager (DAN). Speaking with him was such a waste of time. Apparently he could are less, from his tone. Attempt to call the regional manager, left message. Please do not shop at this location, sales person do not know his colors and the customer has to suffer for it. Management do not care at all.

Ms.Walker

• Rooms To Go's response · Oct 18, 2016

Yikes! This sounds like a hassle. Are you able to send us your order info along with the details to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Gosofa, chaise, ottoman/leather is peeling/would like a repalcement of furniture instead of instore credit

I purchased products 10/08/2011. In Aug 2016 the sofa starts peeling and discoloring. Contacted RTG, sent pictures and they advised the set is out of warranty and they could give me an in store credit of 412.00 and was told by Rep if I purchased anything I will be responsible for delivery charges and to return damaged products to them. Will never shop at RTG again. I am upset and frustrated more was not done for me.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 09, 2016

Wow! I’m sorry to hear about this. The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. While I understand your disappointment, our offer is non-negotiable. Keep in mind that after the 1 year warranty expires, Rooms To Go’s obligation ends. Your product has served you for almost 5 years, well beyond our contract. We are making this offer in the interest of customer service only. How you pay, and how much you pay beyond the credit offer, is up to you.

Rooms To Gocouch and dining room table

We have purchased with R2Go for 15 years. Our most recent purchase was a couch and dining room table. Within 1 day of having the couch we were dissatisfied. We called and they said pretty much "too bad". We were stuck with it. Within 2 weeks of having the table the legs on the chairs were falling off and the bench had broken underneath. We called and a guy came out and tightened the legs but said they couldn't replace the bench. The leather on the couch looks like crap. It didn't withstand a few months before it started flaking and now has patches of no leather. It is the most uncomfortable couch I have ever sat on in my life and we knew it after day 1 and were not allowed to return it. The ottoman also broke on one side. We will never buy R2Go again and I am selling this for all I can get and will sit on bean bags and be more comfortable. Very dissatisfied when we called customer service to arrange a return after day 1, seeing as we have only purchased from them for our furniture in the past. Buyers beware! (It would not allow me to upload photos)

• Rooms To Go's response · Aug 30, 2016

Sorry to hear about this. Are you able to send us the above details along with your order info to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go — couch

I will never shop at rooms to go again. I have seen more people's furniture tear up within 2 years. My mom...

Rooms To Go — sofa

I purchase a living room set from rooms to go, it was suppose to be leather, now fours later it is cracking...

Roomstogonothing but headache!

So I have purchased $1000 worth furniture from www.roomstogo.com and they said I'll get it in a week.
              Several days later they called me and said they'll be here next morning. So I called my boss and took a day off.
              I spent the whole day waiting for these guys and no one arrived!! I called them many times with no luck. It was about 9 pm when they contacted me and said they'll deliver the next day. So I had to take another day off, and imagine this - they did not arrive the next day either!!
              I called and cancelled my order. Got my refund but the whole experience was a nightmare!

Rooms To Go — bait and switch misleading pricing and advertisements

I went to Rooms to Go with my nephew on 7/19/2017 at approximately 5:15pm and our salesperson was named John...

Rooms To Go — ridiculous delivery fees

I have been a loyal customer for years for rooms to go. I've never has to complain about anything I have...

Rooms To Go — leather sofa

I see someone else had the same experience I had on 1/11/15 color fading off. I even purchased leather...

Rooms To Gorooms to go furniture

Purchased a living room set with options spent over 5, 000
                when furniture showed up the lamps had some dents in them so we called store we purchased from and we where told we would have to have the company send a truck to pick these 2 lamps up(of course you get charged for this)then we had to go back to the showroom and pick out two more, the lamps we got where about 465, 00 more than the others and that was no problem until they where shipped to use !!! Totally different color once again wait for a truck to pick up so on and so on...we still have the lamps in their boxes, , never used..This company does not allow returns for your money back...all you can do is exchange ...Terrible way to run a buiseness..We will never purchase from ROOMS TO GO again Definitely lost a good paying customer

• Rooms To Go's response · May 23, 2016

This sounds terrible. I would love to look into this and help out anyway I can. Would you be able to send me your order info along with the details to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Golangdon point loveseat

I purchased a Langdon Point loveseat on the internet on 4-11-16 for $687.37 including shipping. The first loveseat was delivered but it was torn and a replacement was ordered and delivered on 4-22-16. On 5-6-16 the loveseat was reduced in price to $475. I called Rooms to Go to see if I could have a refund for the difference in price since it had only been 12 days since I received the loveseat and was told "sorry". I asked if I could have the Langdon Point drinkholder/recliner loveseat instead for the price I paid of $687.37 and was again told "sorry we can't do that". This is poor business since only 12 days had passed since I received the original loveseat. I will not shop at this store again!

• Rooms To Go's response · May 09, 2016

We're sorry to hear about this. I would love to look into this for your. Would you be able to send me your order info along with the above details to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go — customer service

I bought a headboard, night stand, chest of drawers, queen mattress and box spring, and queen bed frame from...

Rooms To Goliving room set.

I purchased a living room set from Rooms to go and was told the I was buying a real leather sofa. I purchased the leather protection as well, which wasn't cheap. 3 years after I purchased it, the couch stated pealing. I called them and they have me a quarter of the cost of the whole set to replace my couch and loveseat. Unfortunately, the amount they have didn't even cover the price of the loveseat much less both. It's been 5 years now and my recliner has no "leather" in the seat, back and arms. The loveseat has a huge area on the arm and the seats that have pealed and the cushions on the couch are flat and it's starting to peel. I bought this furniture expecting it to last and paid a large amount for it, now I have to replace everything. I'm very upset about it and will never shop there again.

• Rooms To Go's response · Apr 22, 2016

I’m sorry to hear about this. The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. I would be happy to look over your account if you can email me with your order info to [protected]@Roomstogo.com.

Rooms To Go — living room set

The worst quality aver ! I purchased a dining set 6 mounts ago and now it's need to go to the garbage ! The...

Rooms To Gosectional / damaged goods and horrible delivery timing

We purchased a sectional about 4 weeks ago and paid the ridiculous fee for delivery. waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. Three men incompetently tried to fit it in the door by ramming and sliding it to make it fit. The problem was the ottoman was wrapped up in it making it too wide. When the men took the wrapping off of the sectional, there were marks all over the sectional. Some areas looked almost like black grease. We called and reported the problem and was told because we paid for the cloth protection, a warm washcloth would get the stains out. This was completely unacceptable however I did try to remove one of the smaller stains out of curiosity and quickly found that it was pointless, therefore leading me to believe we probably paid extra for the cloth protection and it hasn't been treated!!! Customer service set up an exchange for a new sectional another 2 weeks later and the huge time window to sit and wait for delivery was 1-5...at 4:45 we get a call saying it may be as late as 7pm. This is completely ridiculous. We will NEVER NEVER NEVER purchase anything else from rooms to go and will make every effort to tell everyone about our horrible experience so no one else has to go through this!

• Rooms To Go's response · Mar 14, 2016

Wow! This sounds like a nightmare. Are you able to send us an update to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Golies.. living room set

Rooms to go is the worst experience I have ever had with a furniture place!! I got a living room set beck in December of 2015 for my dad who is . It took them 6 weeks to deliver it and the recliner that they brought with the set was incorrect. They left the wrong recliner and gave us another month to wait on the correct recliner.. we needed a powered recliner . Rooms to go called 3 times to make sure we got the correct POWERED recliner on order. Today rooms to go delivered our long awaited recliner and it was incorrect NOT POWERED AGAIN.***** UPDATE**** I called costumer service to see what the problem was. They tell me after waiting for 3 months that they don't have a POWERED Recliner. I should go to the store. I go to the store and they tell me to call customer service. SO WHY I ask would I be waiting for 3 months for a POWER recliner that doesn't exist. We sent it back 3 time. had it ordered 3 times so that they can tell me in February that we have been waiting on a recliner that they don't even have. I want my money back and this living room gone ASAP!!! Family and friend I Hope you never shop in this furniture store. I will also make sure to go on every website that rooms to go has and give you the amazing review that you need

• Rooms To Go's response · Feb 29, 2016

I would really love to look into this for you. Are you able to send is your order info to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?