Robloxunauthorized paypal charges

Hello,
Date: 11/03/2017
Mob no:[protected]
Username:ajayajay12345
My son aged 9 purchased goods from roblox used his grandads paypal account without consent, therefore he should not of been allowed to purchase goods as he is not even a member.
Please can I request a full refund of £71.79: card holder
Email address: [protected]@hotmail. Co. Uk.
There was 11 separate transactions made on ajays account on the 11/03/2017. Roblox contact number [protected]. I have emailed on several occasions but no reply.
Please reply to my email address: [protected]@hotmail. com
Many thanks
Nicola morris

• Je
    JeffFlaig Jun 10, 2019

I am getting tired of Roblox making several unauthorized charges against my paypal account every time I authorized a payment for robucks.

Their only action is to refund and discontinue my daughters account. I have spent at lease a couple thousand dollars for her to play roblox, they have already deleted one account I spent more than a thousand dollars on. Recently they hit me with 89.00 in unauthorized accounts. I don't know how they are doing it, but my paypal account requires the password to access, but still they have currently managed to take 89.00 in unauthorized charges.
    This was done in two different occasions over the last two weeks. Most of those charges were when my daughter was not even at my home.

I keep trying to contact them, with no luck or response. Something is amiss here.
    I am certain they are going to delete my daughters account which is strong-arming.
    They need to give all the money back to those who they have done this to.
    I have an invested interest in this game, whether it is items purchases, the robucks to purchase items in the game, which means I have a vested interest in the game on behalf of my daughter. She owns those items, fictional or not, because she/I paid for them.
    What if someone sold you a car and then told you that it was not your car and they came to took it, after you paid for it.?
    Items in Roblox are no different, once they are paid for, the belong to the person who purchased them.

If this is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will go on a program to bring this game down.
    After reading the comments, I realized there are a lot of people in the same situation as I.