Having problems with Roblox?

Roblox reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2012. The latest review Being taken out of context in my words was posted on Oct 25, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges from kids was resolved on Dec 09, 2019. Roblox has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 110 reviews. Roblox has resolved 2 complaints.

Roblox Customer Service Contacts

60 E 3rd Avenue, Suite 201
San Mateo, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Roblox Customer Service. Initial Roblox complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Roblox above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Roblox. Discuss the issues you have had with Roblox and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Roblox Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Robloxmaking games

I have noticed that you can get roblox on the computer and you can only make games on PC. So I took a closer look... but it was for windows and mac only and I have a Samsung linux. I think windows and apple are evil so I am never getting one. Please let everyone play on linux to help with the endless lagg of tablets and phones and so I can make games. I love roblox so I would love it even more with it working on linux. Thank you.

making games

Respond

RobloxI made one mistake on roblox

on 11/18/2018 i made a mistake by clicking the wrong image when uploading and i sent the request not noticing the image, usually when youmake a mistake on roblox i think they ban u for a little bit, but no instead they immediately deleted my account not letting me explain anything, I had spent robux on the account and had gotten pretty far in some games. All i want is for my account to come back and to be ble to play on it again.

Roblox — unauthorized charges

mY son who is 9 and username romald_omg made alot of purchases without my consent in fact he stole my bank...

Bedford

Robloxtrading in the game

i'm complaining about how you can only trade if the item is LIMITED or LimitedU or if you you are in BC or TBC or OBC and about the item being limited or limitedU when i was in roblox wiki it said that "limited or limitedU items are ways users get robux and we should report this items" but in trade it says you can only trade if the item is LIMITED or LimitedU i'm starting to think you ROBLOX COMPANY are encouraging this kind of stuff insted of stopping it so PLZ let trading be available to everyone not only people who have BC or TBC or OBC or if item is limited or limitedU

Hello there!

We completely understand that you don't want to have to pay for stuff. Although, you still must realize that Roblox is a real-life company, which has loads of staff members, and must be paid.

Any further questions? Don't hesitate to email at [email protected]!

Regards,

Unofficial Roblox Volunteer

Roblox — cyber bullying

Right my child has been playing roblox slot and enjoys the game until recently a girl sending him threats and...

Robloxmaintenance

I was playing a game on roblox just before then I lost connection to the server, so I left the game and tried it again but it wouldn't work so I reloaded the page and it sais they were doing maintenance this is very inconvient and if I dont get my progress back I will be very dissappointed. If I had a warning that I would lose conection to the game due to maintenance I wouldn't be writing this complaint. Date-28/09/2018 I would like to resume the game with my progress as soon as possible

Hey there!

Thank you for giving us a notice of this incident!

At the date you specified was a maintenance, or a technical failure. Although, it might have also been a developer shutting your server down. It is their responsibility to warn you or not. Therefore, we recommend you to reach out to them.

Sincerely,
            Unofficial Roblox Customer Care

Roblox — account appeal

Date 9/19/18 Well i have played Roblox on the 19th and So you wold Think that Roblox was Going Falsely Ban...

Robloxhacked

My username is Abigail13456 and my friend tricked me into getting free robux i wish i wouldn't have joined them but i was scared to tell roblox the situation but i am getting worried every time I get my Daily robux it just disappears plz talking to leoman plz i need someone to help me fix this I didn't even buy some of the stuff that was on there I need some advice

3 Responses
            • Kevin Hoffman Nov 05, 2019

Hi Abigail13456,

Please don't hesitate to ever contact Roblox about a situation that breaks ToS:

Free ROBUX is non-existent except from the premium subscription.

Hey there!
              Please change your password, then head to settings > security and press "log out on all devices".

Next, email us at [email protected] with proof.

Best of luck!
              Sincerely,
              Unofficial Roblox Customer Care

• Kevin Hoffman Nov 05, 2019

@Jonas (marketmanager1) Why use Roblox Customer Care?

Robloxterrible customer service

No matter how big a case of scam is, Roblox does not care and will not help you, even if you have proof. They are too lazy to help you.

The customer service is full of useless bots with different names. There is no real support to actually help you.

I recommend not using any money on the game, considering that's all they really care about. Save your money.

Robloxaccount privileges.

I went to go play Legend of The fallen Kingdom 1 today and in place of the "play" button it said, "Sorry, your account is restricted from playing Experimental Games unless you are friends with the creator." I never received mail or a notification informing me of this. Would you mind informing me of why that would happen and (if possible) refund the Robux that I've spent on these "Experimental games" or grant permission for me to play them again. If you can tell me why or/and refund the Robux I've spent on these games I'll be happy to include my username in order to receive a more detailed response. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

• Updated by Poke958 · Jul 24, 2018

I was speaking with some of my friends who also play(ed) these games and found out that they can no longer play them either. It's things like this that are making Roblox go down hill so quickly. If you don't refund our money or Robux that we have spent on these games you will definitely notice a decrease in the profit Roblox brings to you (which we all know is all you guys care about). Congratulations on just ruining the lives of TONS of children.

Roblox — racism

This guy called kingkrazy2487 was sharing his racist views on Epic Minigames saying that All white people are...

Robloxguest and tix

roblox why did you ever get rid of tix they were for people that could not get robux like me and the guest roblox is not the same without the mystery called the guest so plz bring them back for the sake of roblox kind. when i first started playing roblox i got so many tix and when ya'll took them out i lost all of that. The least you could do is transfer the tix into robux. thank you for reading this complaint sorry to bother you bye.

Respond

Roblox"being friends with the creator to play certain games"

This new feature that only lets users play games if their friends with the creator is ridiculous, the new feature has ruined my group, it's a military group that I recently started up, and not to mention, you can't play Fairy Tail Revelations either without being friends with the creator, this new feature is putting a lot of groups and games "out of business", and besides, what's the point to the feature? Another thing is the chat filter, it's good to have one, but really" Are numbers not kid friendly anymore? Fix your game before you lose a lot of players, keep making horrible new features, and ROBLOX will forever shut down, just a warning, ROBLOX isn't much of a game anymore...It's a joke. Please, fix the game so we can all enjoy it. Thanks.

Robloxroblox customer service

They banned my account for "adult content" which I never recalled doing. The page that told me I was banned did not tell me what the alleged thing that I said was. I contacted customer service, and they said "this ban was correct". I asked what I had said or done, and they said "we can't provide further info. How can they even know it's right if they don't even know what I was banned for doing? Not to mention the ban was only for 3 days and they got back to me 1 day before. Then I responded asking how could they ban me without even knowing themselves what it was, and then they just got back to me the day after my ban expired and said "Your account should be active, if you have another problem you can contact another person". Their customer service is terrible.

Robloxroblox account

An account I have had since 2012 Gmf34 was recently banned then deleted for having "unfiltered content" in one of my games. I was unable to find the content though I believe it was a radio I found in free models. When I tried to work it out with Roblox @Robloxappeals they gave me very run of the mill answers and refused to work with me to fix the issue. They also refused to explain exactly what I did wrong or how to fix it. They just told me tough luck and then deleted my account destroying years of work. Deleting accounts for using models that are freely available on the game seems to be a bad business practice. Especially when you're paying for a subscription or own large groups/assets. Terrible terrible customer service and business model.

Robloxhacking/horrible customer service

Someone hacked my son's user name and password and he has not been able to log in any longer. I have spent a large sum of money on this APP and its all lost. I have submitted almost every purchase receipt as proof of ownership on the account as they have requested and Roblox customer support has been completely useless and still will not reset his password. They sent me an e-mail that they take security seriously and can't just give me access back without further proof but won't tell me other than the receipts what the further proof may be.

What a joke! If they were serious about security so many people as seen on this complaint board wouldn't be getting hacked! I'm starting to think it's an inside job so they can get people to set up new accounts and get more money from them. I would avoid the APP completely. There are plenty of other APPs available. I'm sure if they stay on this path they will be history.

Jonas (marketmanager1) Nov 18, 2018

Passwords don't get "hacked". Your sun most likely entered it on a "free robux" site or game.

1. I love how you're a parent that cares for their child, but:

- Why th do you even spend money on a, game for your son?! There are tons of free stuff.
                            - ALWAYS watch your son playing. You'd have noticed he entered his password.
                            - Read the ToS.
                            - Next time, just email [email protected], and not any support scam.

Robloxthe sign up page

I have been pretty upset with how the sign up page is. It's the genders that does it. There are more than 2 genders (girl & boy) and some people I know on roblox are transgender. They are bothered by this because they aren't really either one of those genders. I was wondering if you guys could add a "other" choice on the gender choosing so other people won't have to feel uncomfortable. This way a lot more people can sign up and feel comfortable. When you log in with the "other" account I'd say to give them girl clothes & boy clothes so they can decide what they wear. (Obviously the starters) I hope you can respond to this because it is a major issue.

the sign up page
                          the sign up page

san.hexx Jul 10, 2018

How stupid you can be that people have to remind you that there are only 2 genders.

Roblox — service

I bought roblox for $13. That's the only transaction I authorized. my credit card is charged for...

Barrie

Robloxrefusal to refund money

Terrible customer service!

Absolute worse customer service. I would give a zero if I could. Tried to get them to refund my payment because they did not send a notice prior to auto renewing my son's account. After close to 20 email exchanges, both the rep and later her team leader would do was to forward their company policy that no refunds are issued after 45 days. That was forwarded to me at least 3 times.

I told them I did not receive any notice of renewal, but they wouldn't listen to explanations made it sound as if I'm lying. Is it not possible their system failed to send notice? Or that their message ended up in the junk mail? It's like their staff are trained only to point fingers.

When I finally requested my complaint be forwarded to someone with more authority, the rep replied, "We will not be able to provide you with any further support of this request"

Robloxabuse by moderators

Parents be warned - the moderation on this site is less than fair. My son reported an abuse and he was reprimanded as if he were at fault. Then I complained to the only email address I could find for contacting them (I happened to see the abuse) and my kid's account was then banned for 3 days for violating the TOS (although when you read the TOS it does not state this as an offence). So he is victimized both ways, thank you. Great lesson for kids by the people at Roblox. The language used by the gamers is less than desirable and poorly moderated, the focus of the games are generally violent which is inappropriate for the younger crowd. Roblox loads software to your computer which I have found to be invasive and interferes with my loaded programs. Uninstalling is not a clean process either. All in all, try a free account and then spend your money on at home video games for family and friends.