Having problems with Roblox?

Roblox reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2012. The latest review banning me for no reason was posted on Sep 24, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges from kids was resolved on Dec 09, 2019. Roblox has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 108 reviews. Roblox has resolved 2 complaints.

Roblox Customer Service Contacts

60 E 3rd Avenue, Suite 201
San Mateo, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Roblox Customer Service. Initial Roblox complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Roblox above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Roblox. Discuss the issues you have had with Roblox and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Roblox Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Oct 31, 2019

Roblox — Account being stopped

30/10/2019 my Daughter being bullied last night on your game we are christians we do not swear they were...

RobloxAccount closed

There was a problem with my bank account linked to PayPal
Someone had opened up a Paypal account using my bank account details and unfortunately I didn't pick up the problem for a long time
There were many transactions none of them for Roblox that were not authorised by me around 90 transactions and over an 18month period Unfortunately due to the amount of transactions I marked one that was incorrect as amount on paypal as USD and on my bank account as AUD at the time of checking my head was spinning and I made a mistake obviously not realising at the time as I marked the wrong transaction I was looking for mismatched amounts between bank account and paypal account
I didn't realise this until my sons account was cancelled
I don't know what to do to fix this now
My sons been using Roblox for a very long time and we've never had any problems
He's made a lot of purchases and all the inventory he paid for is in this account
Which means all his progress has gone up in smoke
How can Roblox just close the account and from the responses I've been getting they seem be all computer generated - there is no customer care and the only number offered is in the US
I was not given the opportunity to explain what had happened and I made an honest mistake
I would like the account bsheplv reinstated

RobloxUnauthorized charges

I had 4 days of continuous charges that racked up over $500 on my debit card through ITunes. My 8 yo doesn't know how to make in app purchases. How is this possible?! I called Apple/ITunes support and they said I don't meet criteria to be reimbursed but wouldn't tell me what that criteria was when I asked. There are days where our son could be in school-I'd love to know times these charges were authorized. Any advice??

• Kevin Hoffman Nov 05, 2019

Rachelmb73, here is some advice.

1.) Watch what he is doing on the tablet / computer by turning screen recorder on to see what he is doing.
        When he leaves the device, watch the footage.

2.) Get the purchase history's IP address. It can help tell if it was from your house.

One thing from me, what time does he go to school and back?
        What time were those charges made on?

RobloxRobux change

The change for robux is downright unfair, it was already bad enough. Now you only get 880 robux for 14$ AUD? That's overpriced as all hell. 7$ for 440 is garbage, even with 450 it was bad. This needs to be changed back immediately as it's horrific and a shameless cash grab. No normal child can afford these prices and it's outrageous. There is no reason for a change other than wanting to try get even more money from innocent children.

RobloxRobux prices. Robux value

Fix the robux things I was going to get a pass now I cant w/o getting more robux for 100! Fix that please.
        -kid
        Robux currency manget robux to purchase upgrades for your avatar or to buy special abilities in games.
        Starter kit
        Price 10.00
        1870 price 20.00!
        On to the super value!
        4, 950! Price $50.00!
        11, 000 price $100 dollars I am thinking of quitting roblox...
        I am really mad about this
        Reach me at
        Orion. [protected]@gmail.com

RobloxI can't get back into my account.

Roblox, right now, I logged out of my account, and it said I needed a 'two step verification.' But the thing is, I never got a code back! Please get my account back. And change the two step verifaction and turn it off. My account name is "XxSamanthaOmqxX'' My password is ''Samkeian07.'' Please get my account back and turn off the two step verification on my account. Please. :( In 9 days, it will be my birthday. I had that account for 1 year. And my mom wasted so much money on robux. :( Please! I'm begging you. I also used a different email. So I dont know the code.. But I know my actual email, I didn't put it. I put a random one I got from the internet.

• Gu
              guccinature Dec 03, 2019

Roblox I am writing to you, to inform I cant get back into my account my password was ethier (Wolves1877 or Chidlow27) please may I have my account back my nan has died the Scammer's username is (Lovegurl367) please may I have it back

• Gu
              guccinature Dec 03, 2019

@guccinature my username is (kittycatvallintimes)

RobloxThe dark dominus item.

I have a quick question, why would you change the description on the dominus? I was so happy to see it and it said it can be a redeemable code, I went to walmart and bought $50 worth of the roblox toys and didn't get it because when I came back on, I saw the description and it said can be in SDCC and I was very upset. Why would you do this? ;-;

This hurted me and I was excited to get my first dominus, I guess it will never happen. :(
            I felt like this was kind of a scam, please do your best to resolve this problem and thank you.

RobloxDeleting my roblox account

I have had unauthorised payments taken from my bank from itunes for robux. My account has now been deleted which I am unhappy about and would like to appeal this decision. I would like the account eenablox re activated as I am a loyal player I have spent a huge amount of game play time getting to where I am in certain games. I record roblox games while I play with other roblox users & upload them, this is a hobby which I love and enjoy and take very seriously. I am midway playing games and have collected many items and have high scores saved. This is very upsetting for me that you can just delete my account. I was asked in my email if I wanted my account deleted to which I replied ‘no'. This is not fair. I have not violated anything as I am not the one who made the transactions so why do I have to suffer for something someone else has done? I have now made my account secure and removed all payment details aswell so this does not happen again. I would not have complained if I knew my account would be deleted. Please can this decision be reviewed again?

Please can you try and understand how unfair this is as now I have been told that I am not getting my money back from apple for the transactions as the purchase is not appearing in my purchase history. This should be proof that I have not made these transactions. So now I lose out on my money and my roblox account has been deleted. There has to be something someone can do and sympathise in this circumstance and re activate my account. I will even withdraw my complaint as nothing has been resolved if I can get my account re activated.

I have reviewd all previous information and I am not satisfied with the response. I want this issue to be passed on to someone in charge that will respond back to me with sympathy instead of having a standard robotic scripted and cold reply back.

RobloxThe banning feature on this program's website is just trash

Date: 6/6/2019

Y'know what? I'm quitting roblox because i don't like that when i try to share something good it turns out to be always innapropriate. I don't get 3 warnings i just get a instant ban. Because every single thing i do that i try to make it not innapropriate i get banned for it for no reason at all and i get banned without warning. I uploaded a galaxy cluster photo but no. INNAPROPRIATE. his banning feature needs to be fixed. Otherwise this game is really dumb. Everything that is not innapropriate is innapropriate. Not fair!

The banning feature on this program's website is just trash
                The banning feature on this program's website is just trash

RobloxRoblox scam

Not a good company to be spending money with. They don't regulate any of the users that build games so they can scam you out of money any there is nothing you can do about it. Roblox will not help you and their customers service is useless. If you try to defend yourself you'll get banned! These owners should be shut down! Very unethical company! Most of the games that scam you are owned by Roblox themselves so they are making a ton of money and it's in their best interests to not fix any problems at this point until someone suits them! I hope they get invested on fraud because they are stealing money from everyone!

RobloxScam

The more you spend the worse it gets! Roblox is a huge gimmick! Their whole platform is setup to scam money and cause confusion! What better way to do that then to a bunch of 7-14 year old who's parents aren't paying attention! The people who run this should be locked up because they are preying on your children! They get your kids to spend money building up these characters and then if they they can steal your money and can do anything they want and you can't do anything about it or they will delete your account! If you disputed a change your account is gone, even if you bought something and they didn't give it to you that's too bad! Can't dispute the changes! It's crazy!

Scam

RobloxModeration team - false accusations against my daughter

My daughter received a 3 day ban for alledgedly using discriminatory language. I have appealed this decision to which the reply was my 10 year old is guilty of using discriminatory language.

The word was kap pina which is her friends sisters username. I have checked and cannot find anything online which remotely suggests this is an offensive word.

The accusations you have made against my daughter are very serious and I will be taking further action unless this is resolved immediately at the very least with an apology. I understand why you have moderation in place but this is victimisation of an innocent 10 year old over a word which has no obvious or clear meaning to me, my daughter or online.

Her username is unicornhey55mgd

RESOLVED

They re activated the account because the accusation of discriminatory language was unfounded

RobloxExtremely unhelpful customer service

Almost Everytime I have asked for help my responses from Roblox staff are lazy and are obvious they barely half read the emails. My items have been stolen off my account because their security if awful and they aren't even listening. High volume of complaint is NOT an excuse. Even Amazon has live support.
                        It can take weeks just for a one sentence response from staff that didn't even address the issue. Clearly they don't care and just want to close request tickets. I am a veteran of 6+ years on this site and am still treated like garbage.

RobloxRoblox

I made a complaint to Roblox because stupidly my 11 year old son spent about 10 small purchases on his Roblox Account using my card (I had said no, after spending £150 throughout 2017 and 2018, I thought he had spent enough).

So Roblox did credit the small amounts that he had spent in the last month, but then they CLOSED HIS ACCOUNT AS AN AUTOMATIC PROCESS, so now my son no longer has access to the stuff he bought on 2017 and 2018 (happy for his recently purchased/non authorised stuff to be removed, obviously, which is what I suggested). I am absolutely fuming, as this was my sons spending money and my hard earned wage, all jus disappeared with the closure of the account :( :(

I have told them to treat this as an official complaint and will be taking this matter further, did they do this with your account though?

RobloxRoblox

My son's account gets hacked last week. Apparently this is a common occurrence. I emailed support for help, thinking that since we have spent a lot of money on this game, they would reply in a timely manner.

Team minus 5 days with ZERO reply. Zero. Nothing. Just a crappy automated email saying they received the request for support.

Multiple additional inquiries were attempted, all of which have failed to get any peep out of them.

Worst company ever. Who does business like this? Will not spend another dime on them. Going to kill my other son's account too.

FU Roblox.

RobloxRoblox points

My 11 year old son saw an inappropriate item in their catalog and made a poor decision in choosing it. My son has never had anything like this happen during the time he's used Roblox. Roblox deleted his account. We sent a very sincere and apologetic email to what had happened and that it would never happen again. They wouldn't consider giving him a warning, but completely deleted the account. We have spent a lot of $$$$ over the years supporting Roblox with purchasing items for him to use in the game. I asked them, if they were going to give us a refund and they said it's up to their discretion if they cancel an account and all that money would not be refunded. If they want to cancel his account, fine, but we purchased items that we now can no longer use and they just took it away. My son made a poor decision, but Roblox acts so self-righteous while they capitilize on our children constantly popping items up for them to buy at enormous prices. Many of their games include guns, blood etc. and yet they cannot give a young child who made a mistake one more chance is ridiculous. They will never, ever receive another penny from me in the future. Roblox is not an innocent company and what they did was theft of the items purchased.

RobloxRoyale high-opening presents

I was opening presents today in the royale high game mode and i got 2 new things, i had them on (they were a rideable reindeer and a fur collar) later i took them off and they were gone from my inventory. I am very upset about this and I really hope there is a way to get them back because I had been waiting to get them for a while. If there is any way to reach out to the makers of royale high so they could know that would be great. My account is everythingmaddiegirl. Thank you.

Roblox — hacking.

My current account on Roblox such known as "XxKatelynRobloxX" has been hacked. I have currently changed my...

Robloxmaking games

I have noticed that you can get roblox on the computer and you can only make games on PC. So I took a closer look... but it was for windows and mac only and I have a Samsung linux. I think windows and apple are evil so I am never getting one. Please let everyone play on linux to help with the endless lagg of tablets and phones and so I can make games. I love roblox so I would love it even more with it working on linux. Thank you.

making games

RobloxI made one mistake on roblox

on 11/18/2018 i made a mistake by clicking the wrong image when uploading and i sent the request not noticing the image, usually when youmake a mistake on roblox i think they ban u for a little bit, but no instead they immediately deleted my account not letting me explain anything, I had spent robux on the account and had gotten pretty far in some games. All i want is for my account to come back and to be ble to play on it again.