Rivoli Groupignorance/ poor communication of customer service advisor

L Sep 04, 2019

To whom it may concern,
I hope I am writing to the right department to help me solve my problem I am experiencing with montblanc at the moment.
I have placed an order with montblanc on Saturday the 31st August 2019 with a standard delivery which says online will be delivered within 2-3 working days. My order number is 3568374. So I was sure to receive it on Wednesday the 4th September by the end of the day. But cos I was concerned that my order wasn't shipped on Monday so I have called montblanc customer service and the gentleman advised it will be shipped later on that day. But I didn't receive any email confirmation or nothing what so ever in the meantime I have sent them an email about their ignorance and me getting the item late. On Tuesday morning I have received an email saying my order has been shipped and the tracking number I was provided wasn't working then. So called the customer service again to know what's going on whether I will still receive my order on Wednesday the 4th or not they said I won't. I was frustrated and asked them why they didn't let me know that it will be delayed and as a goodwill gesture can they not send it via express but the lady manager was really unhelpful. I don't think none of the montblanc customer service advisor including the manager is professional. Cos the way they talk is very unprofessional plus rude. The lady calls Jasmijn (manager) told me to refuse the item on arrival so when they get it they will destroy it and refund me. Although it is embossed. My question is if u can destroy it can montblanc not let go the item and refund my money cos because of the poor communication my whole day is ruined.

Therefore, could someone be kind enough please and look at my case and pay close attention to every details I have put on here and take a correct action against the poor communication and ignorance. I wanted a compensation of £50 but they didn't wanna grant it either as well.

Hope I will be justified soon. And be notified as well.

Kind regards,