The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rivoli's MoNTBlanc — newly purchased broken wallet montblanc
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased MontBlanc 4 810 WESTSIDE wallet from Rivoli shop at One & Only Royal Mirage on 4th August 2011 as a very special gift for my senior manager and carefully keep it in the box.
We opened it on 18th August 2011 at my superior manager's birthday, however, we found that Wallet is broken, at the credit card slot area which it is very unusual for never-used product especially with high-end brand like MontBlanc.
It was very embarrassing to me as giving a broken wallet to my superior like this!!!
Therefore, I went to the same shop this afternoon to return and expected to get the new replacement instantly but it did not happen.
I’ve realized and understand after-sales policy, however, if I’d spent more than 1000 AED for a wallet, I should expect much better quality of newly-purchased product and much much better services than what shop could offer.
This is truly disappointed and I would like to expect from Rivoli to provide me with a better solution than apologize and keep me waiting an answer from your service centre.
More Rivoli's MoNTBlanc Complaints & Reviews
- Rivoli Group - they are asking for $ 300 to repair my certina watch
- Rivoli Group - unprofessional
- Rivoli Group - unethical behaviour from the staff named tony
- Rivoli Group - tissot watch - t109.410.11.032.00
- Rivoli Group - panerai pam00616
- Rivoli Group - Faulty Product
- Rivoli Group - ignorance/ poor communication of customer service advisor
- Rivoli Group - transition lens
- Rivoli Group - exchange of longines watch
- Rivoli Group - mont blanc - instrument rof # 09405rf00902