Rivoli's MoNTBlancnewly purchased broken wallet montblanc

We purchased MontBlanc 4 810 WESTSIDE wallet from Rivoli shop at One & Only Royal Mirage on 4th August 2011 as a very special gift for my senior manager and carefully keep it in the box.
We opened it on 18th August 2011 at my superior manager's birthday, however, we found that Wallet is broken, at the credit card slot area which it is very unusual for never-used product especially with high-end brand like MontBlanc.
It was very embarrassing to me as giving a broken wallet to my superior like this!!!
Therefore, I went to the same shop this afternoon to return and expected to get the new replacement instantly but it did not happen.
I’ve realized and understand after-sales policy, however, if I’d spent more than 1000 AED for a wallet, I should expect much better quality of newly-purchased product and much much better services than what shop could offer.
This is truly disappointed and I would like to expect from Rivoli to provide me with a better solution than apologize and keep me waiting an answer from your service centre.

• He
    Heba Soula Oct 14, 2018

new rose gold Anne Clein watch color change from first month very Bad make allergy in my hand after color change didn't use it for long time and give it for repair and customer service no answer

• Le
    Leena 1 Sep 19, 2018

I am highly disappointed with the way your staff behaved in Abu Dhabi mall Hour Choice. Gretchen was extremely rude.

• Re
    Renwick Miranda Sep 01, 2018

When purchasing this - it mentioned that it ships in 1-2 business days. However it is the 4th working day today and yet I have not received a single intimation about my order

• Bi
    birthbj Aug 22, 2011

problem has been solved quickly and professionally...this is the great brand with service recovery!!!