Having problems with ShinDigz?

ShinDigz reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 22, 2011. The latest review Photo Letter Boards was posted on May 15, 2021. The latest complaint Defective balloons was resolved on Aug 24, 2016. ShinDigz has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. ShinDigz has resolved 1 complaints.

ShinDigz Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ShinDigz Customer Service. Initial ShinDigz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ShinDigz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ShinDigz. Discuss the issues you have had with ShinDigz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ShinDigz Complaints & Reviews

ShindigzPhoto Letter Boards

I ordered 3 24" photo letter boards for my son's graduation party for May 15, 2021 on April 26, 2021. I had to pick out 80 pictures and move them to fit each board...it took over 12 hours! According to the web site, it would be mailed np later than May 7 and be delivered no later than May 13. After not receiving and looking at my order status, it still states "unfulfilled" as of today, May 15, 2021. Yep, I have NO pics for my son grad party! I called, tried chat, and sent NUMEROUS emails to the CRS email address. NOTHING, no response, nada!! They hav my money, I had nothing for my son's arty and they are not responding to me...my next complaint and warning to other mother's will be on the BBB...

ShindigzCustomer service/Delivery

I placed an order on April 13, 2021. I have not received any updates as to when the order will be delivered. I sent two emails, never got a response on the first email, but I got an automatic response from the second email stating, customer service is available from 9AM-5PM, eastern time. Tried to call customer service, was told I was number 62, in que. The time is 4:30, their time. I am requesting a refund, because I must have this order before the 15th, or make other arrangements. At this time, since the customer service is not being helpful, I just want my money back.

Apr 19, 2021

Shindigz — Senior banners

We ordered 5 senior banners over a month ago. We have received two of them. These two were for our track...

ShindigzRipoff, horrible customer service

Ordered an item March 19, 2021 online processing said 10-12 business days Today is May 15, 2021. I called several times I was on hold for 2 hours . Phone service option said press 0 for call back option, everytime I press 0 it would kick in the back on the line. I tried several time. I even emailed them, no response. I finally got someone on the chat option, totally horrible service could not answer any of my questions then kicked me out of the chat. i asked to cancel the order by the time my order comes my daughter's birthday part its over since its been a month. His/Her reply was its in process so we cannot do a cancel order then kicked off the chat.

ShindigzHorrible

No matter how many times you ask them to stop sending their daily deals and stuff like that they won't stop doing it anyway. Why? Because they don't care. They just continue doing their useless business and are not interested whether you like it or not.
        I'm tired of their endless ads I see everywhere, I'm not going to buy anything from them. I asked them to stop sending me their ads, they promised they would do it for me, but in fact, they just ignored and that's all.
        Terrible.

ShindigzDefective balloons

Purchased a lot of things from ShinDigz website and received my order in a timely manner. I was planning a birthday party for my 6 year old son and purchased spider-man birthday pack. Everything looked cheap but that wasn't a problem.
          The only problem was that balloons arrived damaged! I wanted to get them replaced but they said that I have to send the whole birthday pack back otherwise they can't replace anything. I had no time for that so I went to the local store and bought some balloons there.
          Very poor service.

RESOLVED

• Sh
              Shindigz Aug 24, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,
              I would like to extend our deepest apologies for the issue that occurred. We appreciate your business and regret this unfortunate mistake. Please email [email protected] or call [protected] extension 1314 your order number and specific issue so that I may review this further and resolve this for you privately. I look forward to hearing from you.

www.shindigz.comThey continued to take money from me

Two months ago I have bought some stuff for the party from the company www.shindigz.com. I received the order and everything was ok. But couple of weeks ago I checked the account and found out that they continued to charge me for this order. I already sent emails and asked to stop it, but they didn’t react. Please, help me to stop them.

Shindigz.comVery inflexible ordering procedures, could not add to order

Very inflexible ordering procedures, could not add to order! Customer service not open on weekends and only open till 7pm on weekdays. Almost never submit negative reviews, but this one is a humdinger of AWWWFFFUL customer service.

ShindigzBad service

On 5/7/2011 I ordered some yard banners for my son's graduation party. On the order form it asked the date of the event which was 5/28/2011!. A confirmation was sent to me via e-mail!. The order arrived 5/31/11, 3 days after the party;. When I called the company they said that they had included in the confirmation that the order would not arrive until 5/31;. I did not see that statement but assumed that since they had asked when the event was, they would send it on time?. When I asked why they accepted an order that they did not intend to send on time, another customer service person e-mailed saying that it was late because they did not want to split the order so it had to be sent out on 5/26/11;. They refused a refund but said I could have a free banner;. A banner for what? The party's over!