Having problems with Ritz Crackers?

Ritz Crackers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 21, 2012. The latest review Crisp & thins was posted on Sep 14, 2021. Ritz Crackers has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 159 reviews. Ritz Crackers has resolved 0 complaints.

Ritz Crackers Customer Service Contacts

100 Deforest Ave
East Hanover, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ritz Crackers Customer Service. Initial Ritz Crackers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ritz Crackers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ritz Crackers. Discuss the issues you have had with Ritz Crackers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ritz Crackers Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Ritz Crackersritz

I have been eating Ritz crackers with Peanut butter all my life. My mother did also for many years. Now they crumble and fall apart. I have tried big boxes, small boxes, they all crumble. Very disappointing. I am going to buy a different cracker.
It has been happening all 2019 and started back in 2018.

The internet is filled with complaints. Nabisco must know there is a problem. Whatever they did is a disaster. I will not buy anymore for a while. Have to try something else. I thought maybe it was packaging or shipping but now that so many are complaining, it seems they changed how the crackers are made. Hope it gets resolved.

Ritz Crackerscrackers

My ritz crackers are bunt. Wtf. I was high so i still ate some but damn. Wtf. How do you burn ritz. They taste bad. No salt. No butteryness. Just cracker. If i wanted just a cracker i woulda got saltine crackers. Give me my damn colestorol. Not only that but the whole box is like. Some more charred then others. Idk what the [censored] yall got going on but im pretty sure there made in a factory. So how do machines burn crackers. ? All yall have to do is push buttton. 🤔are yall gonna fix this ? I want to be compensated

crackers

• Don'tBeAMoron May 16, 2019

Lol @Biggus Dickus. The OP is clearly a complete [censored]. See attached.

Ritz Crackersburnt crackers

I have been eating these crackers all of my life. They have been a favorite of mine and will continue to be. But I must say that I was a little disappointed in the last box I purchased. They are all extremely brown and have no salt on them at all. I guess I will have to throw away the entire box because every sleeve is the same. Just wanted y'all to know. I have taken a picture with a fresher package that I bought today versus the box I bought a few weeks ago. You can tell which was is more brown and over cooked.

burnt crackers

Ritz Crackersritz crackers

Every box I have purchased in the last 6 months, and before, 3/4 of all the crackers in the sleeves crumble the minute you touch them. I feel like I am handling a vial of Nitro when I try to grab one. You can forget trying to put peanut butter or a piece of cheese on it, the cracker just crumbles into a small pieces. It's like bread crumbs you put onto chicken before you bake it.
        The quality crackers has gone down considerably over the past few years. Ritz crackers has pretty much been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember, and I just turned 49 two weeks ago.
        It doesn't matter which style I get, the family size boxes, the big double boxes from Sam's Club or the small individual 8-pack box, more than 3/4 of the crackers just fall apart when I grab one and always the front few crackers are already in pieces before I even attempt to grab one.
        I understand business has to cut costs and save pennies on things where they can, so the board of trustees and the higher ups can continue to get their bonuses and take their official company trips to New Zealand. But, literally, your company makes consumable food products for the very people that pay your salary. Come on, some good old fashioned quality assurance on your SUPER Popular brand, needs to be done. When your product gets popular and you start raking in the revenue, you don't start skimping on the product to make more money... you get better and better ingredients. Raise the price because of this, and your customers will follow as long as the product is still awesome.
        I really do no want to switch brands, the other similar crackers just dont have the flavor yours does. As I can see on here, the cracker crumble issue is not just me.
        Please, don't make me leave one of the few small joys I find in this [censored]ed-up life away because the product is just flat out unusable, for other than bird feed.

Hope everything gets squared away.

All the best,
        Walt M. Elliott
        Network Administrator
        Hawthorne, NV. Army Depot
        walt.[protected]@soc-usa.com

To whom it may concern,
          For the last 15 -20 times I have purchased your product (Ritz crackers box with cracker sleeves various flavors). Sold at Jewel food stores and Mariannos food stores. The crackers immediately fall apart upon opening the sleeve and removing them. And God forbid I try to put a spread on them!!! It cannot be done without them crumbling all over!!! I have been purchasing your product for over 40 years. Your crackers are not able to be bought without them crumbling in pieces. Why? Really, I have always enjoyed using them for church functions work functions and while entertaining but as of the last few months your product is resembling more of a bread crumb for baking not a cracker for snacking. Im about ready to switch my friends and family already have. I have continued to purchase them hoping the consistency might change back to which it has not. I don't know what you have done with your ingredients, but it has definitely compromised the integrity of your cracker. If it is working on your product line of Ritz-minis it is most definitely not working on your snack cracker line. Sincerely yours, Donnie Kostecki 4507 W Lawrence Chicago Il 60645 / [protected]/ [protected]@gmail.com

Ritz Crackersritz toasted chips

My boyfriend and I was eating Ritz roasted chips the sour cream and onion. He pulled out a piece and two crackers were attached by a hair. I put the picture below. I dont know if your company has any other situations like this. But I just wanted to let yall know. This chips are to good and I would hate for anyone to stop eating them. I'm not super mad or expect anything out it. I just want to bring it to the company's attention.

ritz toasted chips

Ritz Crackerschanged recipe for crackers?

For some time now I I have been buying Ritz bacon with cheese snack crackers and I figured these crackers were the answer. I repeat "were" the answer. They were really good! I recently re-stocked my supply only to be unpleasantly surprised by the contents of the packages when I opened them. They have apparently been "changed". The cracker portion is now some sort of stale biscuit, cardboard looking/tasting conglomeration which now (in my opinion) tastes like crap and will not stay stuck together with the cheese. (The cheese doesn't even like these "crackers") When sifting thru the mess to try n put em back together I can't even tell which side of the cracker was "the cheese side" If there is any salt involved with these crackers it must be some sort of liquid application due to the complete absence of the normal Ritz cracker visible salt granules.
              The code on the package is as follows 20AUG19
              BK 34C
              01:39
              Today's date is 5/2/19
              I am guessing that I am not the only customer unpleasantly surprised by this and would hope that the recipe would be returned to the original soon.
              I am by no means the complaining type, in fact this is the first time I have ever sent anything like this. Seems kind of trivial to me because after all, it was just a cracker. Now that it really is "just another cracker" I can appreciate what it was before.

Ritz Crackersregular ritz crackers

It appears that the Ritz cracker ingredients has changed. One can no longer spread any thing on these crackers, as they fall apart. This has been going on for the past five purchases. The dates on the boxes I have purchased has not expired. Whatever Nabisco is trying to pull on consumers isn't working. The quality of your overpriced crackers leave a lot to be desired.
                I hope this problem will be corrected soon, as more and more consumers have noticed the poor quality of these crackers.

Ritz Crackersritz crackers 18 stay fresh packs

Ritz Brand Seal [protected] 1 7 with Mondelez International Group [protected] under the brand seal has had several sleeves that appear to have what looks like peanutbutter on the sides of them. Husband allergic to PB fortunately not anaphylaxis! No warning of being made in facility with peanuts.
                  Mexico? Quality Control? Purchase again? Disappointed!

Apr 10, 2019

Ritz Crackers — ritz crackers

4-9-2019 I opened a box of Ritz crackers and they had what looked like peanut butter all over the side of...

Ritz Crackersritz original crackers

recently opened two of the packages in the 8 pack fresh stacks, bar code [protected] also the number above the bar code of [protected]. In each of the packages the end 3 or 4 crackers had a brown substance on part of the edge. This substance looked and smelled like peanut butter. Of course I did not taste it. I still have four packs unopened. This is FYI only.

Ritz CrackersRitz cracker

To whom it may concern: I Love Ritz Crackers, but this is a wierd looking Cracker, looks like snot or who knows what foreign object inside the cracker, I didn't ever think to look at my Ritz crackers prior to eating them & quite honestly not sure that I will again, I will be sending it to a lab to see what exactly the object is.I have attached Pictures of the cracker, and at this point feel let down by Ritz as it has been my childhood & adulthood cracker of choice, now I have to do a pre inspection prior to eating a Ritz Cracker or what?I'd rather not take that chance.What should I do at this point? Contact me at your earliest opportunity with a resolution in the meantime I will be getting the cracker to a lab and laying off of Ritz crackers till we solve this...Pat email me at [protected]@msn.com

glosap Jul 13, 2019

I emailed the address I got from customer service [email protected] It's been a few days and NO REPLY is making me a bit nervous- it looks gross. Maybe some kind of lubricant for the machinery.

glosap Jul 13, 2019

I found one more at the end of the pack broken of course. Here's a couple better pictures too

Comments
                          Comments

I had the same https://i.imgur.com/P44kLoo.jpg

Ritz Crackerscheese crackers

I purchased a box of the Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches. Every pack either had crackers with no cheese on them or some with cheese on 1 cracker. I always purchase either the cheese or peanut butter crackers. Was very disappointed. The date on packages is 20Apr19. BK14D. 06:26. I never had an issue like this before. I would appreciate hearing back from your company please.

cheese crackers
                        cheese crackers

Ritz Crackersritz original fresh stacks

03/06/2019
                          I was eating Ritz Crackers from a Fresh Stack and noticed peanut butter on some of the crackers. I opened another pack and notice more peanut butter on several of the crackers. Not knowing how long the peanut butter was there, or if it was spoiled i stopped eating them.
                          The bar code number is [protected].
                          Request a new box be sent to
                          John Schipani
                          1 William Drive
                          Howell, NJ 07731

C.H.472 Mar 16, 2019

I called the 800 number for customer service about this very problem. I was told the "contamination" was salt, crumbs and oil from processing the crackers. The representative didn't seem at all surprised. The company said they are sending me a voucher to purchase a new product.

Ritz Crackers13.7 oz ritz crackers

Hello I and my wife eat slot of ritz crackers. We have never seen anything like this. Burnt crackers the hole box. What kind of quality control do u have.? Can't even eat two crackers they taste that bad maybe u should put a different label on the box. Burnt ritz
                            Mmmm bad can't just eat one or two or three. Well off too buy some other crackers. Upc lable [protected]

Ritz Crackersritz crackers

I purchased a very large box of crackers. Every cracker in every sleeve had this "matter" on it. Some were affected more than others. Consistency of peanut butter, brown in color. At first I thought it was just "overbaked". no odor. Had to throw away box because I wasn't sure it was ok to eat. Very sad because it's my favorite crackers! I may try some of your other products.

ritz crackers
                              ritz crackers

Ritz Crackersritz crackers 13.7 oz box

We purchased a box of Ritz Bits and Ritz Crackers ...the bits tasted terrible and we tossed them out ..I opened the box of Crackers and pulled out a sleeve opened it and the crackers have what smells and looks like peanut butter on the edges of the crackers...eeeeuuuu...I was going to toss them out bjt you should know what is happening...(Don't make this products brand in Mexico...substandard..)

The box was intact and gave no indication of anything unusual fro the outside..I have I have the box...Please advise and you should recall this . before someone gets poisoned.

Carolyn Angel .

• Updated by Carolyn Angel · Jan 17, 2019

stop trying to sneak in additional sites and products...

Jan 16, 2019

Ritz Crackers — crackers

I recently purchased a box of crackers 13.7 ounces and I think they might have been over cooked? they are a...

Hudson Falls

Ritz Crackerscrackers

First let me say I am a big fan of the Ritz crackers. The last few boxes I have bought have crumbled when trying to spread anything on them and fall apart when you put something solid on them an bite into it. I don't know whether they are making them to thin or they have changed the formula. Just thought Ritz would like to know about what I think is a problem . Not happy

Ritz Crackers — ritz buttery rounds original

When I open up a bag of crackers there were some black "things" baked into 3 crackers. At first I thought it...