Ritz Crackerscrackers broken iiin box

P

Upon opening 2 new boxes of ritz i found that many of the crackers were broken or crumbling.

• Updated by Charles Dickson · Jul 19, 2017

A concerned user

• Updated by Jennifer45 · Jan 21, 2019

My crackers were burnt. Really odd!

• Ac
    A consurned person Mar 07, 2020

Why is it u only get ahalf of a bag of chips and the rest is freakin air. I like the chips it just my whole family eats them too .so can u all answer me that question, can i get a free bag of the thanks Anna

• Bi
    Bigpanda Feb 16, 2020

Me and my wife are getting alot of black specs lately from your products and we have to throw them away because we dont know what is it.It has been the 4 box it has been in.

• To
    toshia Jan 18, 2020

I grew up on ritz my children now my granddaughter and my oldest are in love with the ritz sour cream and onion and I always purchase the family bag only to open it and its 75% empty bag full with air this is crazy and unacceptable. Please advise what to do, I would hate to stop purchasing. Thanks for your time

Minyuana313 Nov 10, 2019

They was all dated and really stale

• Ah
    Ahutch Oct 28, 2019

All four packages had VERY crumbly crackers - during your process that the crackers were wrapped TOO tightly??
    Bar code [protected]

We have never had this problem the past. The crackers were tasty but most of them were in pieces.

• Gl
    Glen Hansen Sep 24, 2019

Let me start off saying I love your crackers, but I don't get crackers I get crumbs! every time I try to pull one out of the sleeve it crumbles... let alone try to put anything on it. I am not going to buy any more Ritz crackers, but as soon as you get this problem solved let me know and I'll start buying them again.

Michelle Lillie Horton Sep 03, 2019

The product tastes extra salty, too much to eat more than the first 2 chips. It taste terrible and I waste my money on this product which usually tastes better.

Serial number [protected] price$2.49

[email protected]
    [protected]

• Sh
    sherry anne Aug 25, 2019

crackers need to be baked longer, I got two different boxes at walmart and they both look like they were barely baked! they taste terrible and i threw them both in the trash. your quality control needs to be a lot better, also the crackers are damaged, broken and crushed crackers.

• Wi
    Wilmer ortiz Jul 30, 2019

I bought a family pak of 18 Rits original and all the packs of crackers came out with no salt. My kid love these crackers and they were very disappointed because the crackers didn't had any flavor. The code date for the pack is 05jan2020ms2041 21:52.

• Ka
    Kaitlyn Bourgeois Jul 29, 2019

The crackers were all smashed. They also had barely any chips in the bag. I paid full price for barely anything.

• Fa
    Fancher Jul 28, 2019

The box of rita crackers I bought were not round they were oval. This was a little disturbing just curious how they made it through inspection faze.

• Le
    Leighf123 Jun 01, 2019

I found a rubber band baked into my cracker. I have attached video and picture

• Mr
    Mrs WS Jun 01, 2019

in the bottom of the box there was a sleeve of crackers that was wide open at the side seam. I would like a coupon to make up for the bad sleeve.

• Ho
    Hometania May 25, 2019

I can no longer purchase RITZ crackers that don't crumble as soon as I touch them. THis is very disappointing as I love to make chocolate dipped, peanut butter filled RITZ crackers. I am throwing more away from disintegration than being able to used for cooking. WHAT HAPPENED?

Michael manzella May 13, 2019

Some of the crackers appear to have something that looks like peanut butter on them. Because of this unknown substance I am afraid to eat them. Box is marked 09OCT19MM309B 01 21

• Me
    Meinke May 07, 2019

I own an at home daycare and my kids love ritz crackers. But the last 3 times I have bought them I have opened the package only to have them crumble into a cracker mess. Sadly I will no longer be purchasing and will pass along my review.

• Sh
    Shun84 Apr 16, 2019

I purchased a bag of sour cream & onion flavored chips and I was very disappointed because there wasn't any flavored on the chips and the bag hardly have any chips in it and for $4. I'm not pleased because I purchased this item all the time

• Gr
    Gregg Reno Mar 23, 2019

I bought a 8 pack of sandwiches and most were damage from production. Meaning that some crackers were smashed or outside of their packaging. I didn't realize they were bad until I went to open the package. It's obvious that the equipment wasn't packing correctly. I have submitted a picture of the items and their production dates.

• Bv
    BVDodge Mar 17, 2019

I got the cheddar crisp & thins. Disappointed at to the product is very dry and cheddar is metalic tasting. It is the most dis-satifcation experience I have had with food. Cracker also taste funny. Purchased at Walmart in Lebanon, Mo, today, March 8, 2018. [protected] 4

• Je
    Jennifer45 Feb 11, 2019

These crackers were in my box. This has never happened before. A bit burned! I hope to hear back from someone soon.

Jennifer Martin

Michele Elliott Dec 11, 2018

Not much to say other than they crumble to much to use.

Jade101010 Nov 04, 2018

I opened the outer cardboard packaging of the ritz crackers and the foil packaging containing the crackers had not been sealed properly and had sealed onto the existing part not the joining part - resulting in the packing sealing but not sealing anything shut leaving the crackers stale.

• Ph
    Phil KW Oct 31, 2018

Top of box= 28FEB2019 MS 1 0 4 4 and under this 08:33.
    Ritz originals.
    Crackers not cooked long enough, white, very light color.
    II buy a lot of ritz, and I was very disappointed in this quality.
    I have found in general the quality is pretty good.
    I hope this information will help you improve.

• Je
    Jeani barnes Oct 31, 2018

I pulled out a tube of crackers form the box and found it was only half full and partially crushed. Ritz crackers are my favorite crackers and I was very disappointed in what i found when i opened the box i had just bought . I hope this can be resolved easily and quickly. Thank you for your time.

• Cr
    CrackrLvr Oct 27, 2018

For several years now, Ritz crackers fall apart as soon as they are touched to pick one out of the sleeve. The taste is okay, if you can manage to get a whole one all the way to your mouth. And forget trying to spread peanut butter on them. Don't know what you guys are doing, but it sure sucks. Will be switching to another brand, no thanks to you.

• Ha
    Harold Styles Oct 23, 2018

I bought a box of Bacon flavor Ritz crackers and two packages were opened and stale. I've been loving Ritz crackers since I was a little guy and it disappointed me to have this happen three out of the last four boxes had a opened package. I've bought them from a couple different places. Wal Mart and Tops.

Maria gibbs Oct 22, 2018

I purchased a box of ritz crackers and when my husband opened a pack there was peanut butter on crackers. He did not eat crackers for good reason. We always purchase your products and this was the first time we have encountered this problem. I was highly upset because I feed my child this product to.
    Very Disappointed,
    Mrs Maria Gibbs

• Gu
    gunnerman Oct 22, 2018

I BOUGHT THIS BOX'S OF RITZ at Walmart in Waynesboro Virginia AND ONE OF THE SLEEVES DID NOT HAVE ALL THE CRACKERS IN IT WAS SMASHED VERY DISAPPOINTED

Sandy Boadway Trigg Oct 21, 2018

I opened a bag of sea salt crisp &thins and inside was your cream cheese & onion...very disappointed. Wanted you to know so you can the rest of these and make sure all of the sea salt ones made that day we're not all like mine. 05Sep 17 AX309 B7... Thank you Sandy Trigg 1900 Cumberland Drive Traverse City Michigan 49685...

Charles Dickson Oct 21, 2018

I noticed that you are using HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP in this product which has been shone to cause obesity. Please find another sweetener. Thank you.

• Gl
    Gloria J. Cottman Oct 16, 2018

I purchased a box of mini stacks. They were not sealed properly, each stack of crackers were opened causing ants to get in box and crackers. They were in the cupboard.This was found when I went to investigate why there were so many ants.

• Fo
    fox2010 Sep 19, 2018

Greetings,
    Do you happen to know if/when Ritz will choose another sweetening agent besides high fructose corn syrup??
    We miss buying Ritz crackers and we're all hopeful that a company such as yours will find a less damaging solution for sweetening your crackers as soon as feasible.

thanks!

Michael Foulks

• La
    Laurie Deycaza Sep 18, 2018

I bought ritz crackers and they were all open!! Each sleeve had a long tear in them! My name is laurie deycaza! My address is 5325 W. 34th Place, Indianapolis, IN 46224!! Please send me crackers or a voucher! Thanks

• Br
    Brian Tyler Sep 18, 2018

Of the Ritz 8 pack box purchased, I have found that 5 are for some reason already opened . They are stale and tasteless. I have enjoyed Ritz crackers since i was a young kid, but the recent streak of opened, stale and tasteless crackers have made me think of changing brands. So i won't be buying Ritz anymore.

[email protected]

• Mu
    Mulchdoctor1234 Sep 18, 2018

I opened a pack of peanut butter crackers and one was burnt and very disgusting. I literally almost vomited. I have included a picture. I don't how your inspection could let this be sent out

• Du
    Dustfairy Sep 11, 2018

I purchased a box of Ritz crackers 13oz, I open 3 of the package crackers all with the Taste of generic, nothing like the taste of your Ritz crackers. The cracker it self crumbled to the touch..

Marisolis Sep 10, 2018

The bag is full of PLAIN chips not sour cream and onion

• Ke
    Kerry9979 Sep 10, 2018

I have purchased these crisps before and was very satisfied... But I bout them again and every other crip was brunt. Unfortunately, every crip had that "brunt" taste.. I'm not goin to buy them again until I know the batch is not burnt...

• Al
    Alberto Luis Mederos-Artigas Sep 10, 2018

Besides the crackers keep getting smaller and crumble easily.
    I would like a refund.
    Alberto L Mederos
    [protected]
    100 Lincoln Road
    PH-11
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

Have tried to reach customer service both in English and Spanish and always get the same message that the wait time is quite long

• Bh
    Bhujara Sep 06, 2018

I purchased a bag of ritz crisp and thins cream cheese and onion. For some reason all the crackers are plain?? No flavor at all