Rite Aid Corporationemployees

Today 09/27/2019 at about 8:00 p.m I was in your Ansted, WV store.
I was in the aisle where the Halloween stuff is and was looking at cups just as any other customer is allowed to do. I picked up a cup and the lid wasn't sturdy so I did not purchase it and proceeded to the check out where we purchased 2 rolls of paper towels. Kathi Miller the clerk checked us out. She made small talk for a minute and then an officer approached me and stood near me and asked Kathi I put anything in my purse. I showed the officer everything in my purse and he seen that there was no store merchandise in my purse. Kathi acted as if she did not know what was going on that it must have been someone in the back at the pharmacy. I politely asked the pharmacist if he or his co-worker called the officer in and he stated that he did not.
I called back to ask for the corporate number and Kathi said that the number was 1-800riteaid and asked me to not mention herself because she had no part in it. I was publicly humiliated for what reason? I did nothing but look at a cup and purchase paper towels. I shop at rite aid more so than anywhere else and I will not be going back into that location for products or medication. I am very dissatisfied with the service I received today. I have never felt so be-littled and humiliated in my life!

Co
Sep 27, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 27, 2019

They thought that you may have taken something so checked. You didn’t mention other people being there but I’d have asked for an apology for the accusation.