237 E Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA, 19087, US
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Rite Aidcashier and pricing not honored as listed on the shelf

I picked up 2 cans of deodorant and a stick all by Dove. They all had 50% off signs under them. When I took them to the cashier she said, "No, they are not on sale." I walked to the aisle and showed her and she said they were in the wrong place and that was absolutely not true. I am furious that I walked to that store because of the advertised price of the deodorant and the nasty cashier would not give us the sale price.