Menu

E
Author of the complaint
1:58 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To those who may concern,

I would like to make complaint to a customer service staff in Rhb Taman Megah branch. Because of rushing I didn't manage to get her name. She is a chinese in her 40's.

It was on last Wednesday(16th Jan 2014) about 3pm. I wanted to open a savings account for my salary input. I have called earlier to general line to enquire the necessary documents to bring because my IC is not in KL. The staff assured me that just the IC will do and can go to any RHB branch to open an account.

Coincidentally, I dropped by Taman Megah Rhb. The Chinese woman customer service didn't allow me to open the account. She said my IC is not in KL and i do not have the company letter to support. Furthermore she said my office is in Bangsar after checking through my name card and should go to Bangsar branch. I told her that I have called to general line to ask. But she insisted that I cannot open an account in their branch in a sarcastic tone. I feel disappointed with her kind of attitude.

I wanted to try my luck and went to another branch in damansara jaya. Guess what happen? The staffs there are so helpful. They let me fill up the form, the security guard pressed the queuing number for me, the counter staff proceed with my application after checking through a few details. Application done within 30mins.

Question is why both are RHB branch, the treatment I received were totally different?

I need an explanation on this.

Thank you.

Elly

Helpful? 0 0
27 comments
D
Nov 14, 2018 1:58 pm

My account was blocked and trying to solve this problem via the provided online service. Tried to call for 4 days but unfortunatelly still couldn't talk to the officer. Always put me to the ads and suddenly cut the line after few minutes. Their service really suck and will close all accounts with this bank.

Nov 13, 2018 1:58 pm

I lost my credit card and got people using it
Please call me!

Nov 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Assalamualikum. nama saya Abu, , Saya menukar kad baru pada 2 bulan lepas.apabila saya ingin mengeluarkan duit atau melihat baki pada akaun rhb saya urusniaga kad saya dibatalkan...sudah 2 bulan urusniaga kad saya dibatalkan, , saya langsung tidak boleh mengeluarkan duit daripada mana2 mesin atm.. jadi apa yang saya perlu buat?

Nov 06, 2018 1:58 pm

close time 4.30 monday to thursday, 4.15 on friday?
i arrived at rhb bank on 4.18 (thursday), but the door closed already and they said 'we closed already!'
it was heavy rain, dont they think how rushing i'm driving to cash out my cheque?law is law...but we all human...

C
Nov 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Please help me to speed up atm return cash in my account.my name Tang chun can .ic [protected]. Atm card no.[protected].
My contact [protected]. Email [email protected]
Consiquencs is I withdraw cash at maybank atm by rhb atm card but the cash not dispense.amount rm2000.
I need urgent to pay house loan for this amount.

Oct 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Pls do your work! You autodebit my account but informed that i didn't pay the balance. I already made monthly payment. Pls do your work rightly!

Here i attached the prove of autodebit loan.

Pls check, tq.

J
Oct 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Pls help to provide settlement letter for personal loan account number as below
[protected]

Had been settle the account on 8th August but failed to get any response on the settlement issue

T
Sep 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Currently Not able to issue any cheque. Reason given, signature invalid and not in the system.

Sep 11, 2018 1:58 pm

I had try to contact your hotline several time but unable to get through.My no is [protected].Had enquiry on my credit card.

Sep 10, 2018 1:58 pm

RHB should honoured its promise.
I was promised by the RHB Customer Service to make RHB (branch Damansara Jaya) to call me regarding my housing agreement.

But till now I have not received any calls from them.

Appreciate if RHB can improve its services in the future.

D
Sep 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Only in rhb bank who told their customer if u have various of bank in slip under 1 company then must be all in 1 slip.. what kinda service is this? Even request from your customer also can't? I need to queue few times so that I can bank in few times to get few bank in slip.. what kinda logic is this..

Sep 05, 2018 1:58 pm

RHB EASY- SURAT AMARAN TERAKHIR TELAH DIKELUARKAN ATAS NAMA ANDA, SILA JELASKAN MIN (RM200) SBLM 15HB BG EASY LOAN YANG SUDAH 7BULAN TERTUNGGAK BG MENGELAKKAN PROPOSAL SENARAI HITAM DI KELUARKAN DAN LAWATAN.TOLONG BERI KERJASAMA DGN PIHAK BANK. HARAP MAKLUM.TQ

Ini adalah ayat yg sy terima.. inst sy rm300 tp betulkah tunggakan sy 7BULAN?

E
Sep 04, 2018 1:58 pm

When i call to follow up on the unattended queries sent 9 days ago.

The staff SCREAM and SHOUT at me, when i ask who is the person in charge for this queries. She said dont know very complicated issues.

RHB expect customer to wait for their clarification for more than 10days days?!

Very unprofessional and not able to support big organisation.

Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Saya salah seorang pelanggan RHB yg berurusan di kaunter utk buat bayaran.. Hari ini 4.12.17 saya hadir di RHB Cawangan bukit baru... Saya kecewa dgn kaunter yg hanya buka 2 saja waktu tengahari sedangkan ramai pelanggan menunggu giliran.. No giliran yg saya terima pun nom yg lama.iaitu tarikh lain saya begitu kece dengan layanan yg diterima...

Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

I would like to complaint about teller service. When I want to withdraw cash from my current account. The teller did not allow. She asked me to bring the cheque. She told me that is the bank procedure. Is it correct? She provided the poor service. Is it the bank do this such service? Please kindly advise on this.
Thank you.
Regards,
Sin Tong

B
Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

I can't log in to rhb now.. mobile and also desktop.. they said need to contact customer service... I write the correct username and password

F
Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Cawangan rhb kota samarahan sarawak
tidak mempunyai "fast lane" untuk kakitangan kerajaan untuk membuat kemasukan wang hasil kutipan pejabat.
Masa menunggu lebih 40 minit sebelum di panggil oleh kakitangan kaunter rhb cawangan samarahan.
Komunikasi yang tidak baik
mohon penambahbaikan pada servis rhb kota samarahan sarawak terhadap urusan kerajaan

Aug 28, 2018 1:58 pm

Amirul Zaidi from call center is very rude and is not helpful. Totally wasting my time calling RHB

H
Aug 21, 2018 1:58 pm

It should be responsible of each branch to print bank statement for customer but even online the website is not working and if go to branch and they pass to the branch open account very stupid kind of management and service.

K

[protected] 4.28pm

One of your staff called me for asking me is it interesting about the RHB life insurance, and then the staff attitude and tone is so lousy and no manner at all, cause i refuse to accept the offer and didn't straight to reject him so he call me 'lembut'?

RHB Management, this is how your group train and managed your staff?!

B
Aug 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Saya dah buat bayaran, tapi msg masih diterima, bayaran di rhb taman lagenda melaka. Nmbr akaun [protected]

Aug 20, 2018 1:58 pm

I have a phone call careline no in 4 times...but no operator is responsible...
[censored] this rhb...
My prepaid credit discharged Rm30 only for help to careline services but not answer...stupid RHB...
I want You call me back! NOW

H
Aug 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Saya regular Coustemer rhb cawangan ketereh Amat kesal terhadap servis rhb cawangan ketereh Amat lambat, saya menunggu dari jam 12.30 tengah hari sehingga jam 2.15 ptg masih belum boleh ber urusan lagi, diharap pihak rhb dapat menambah Staf yg bertugas di kaunter

F
Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Please answer the call because i want to complain about my internet banking cannot be access out. Its hard for me to do a transfer or anything. I already call more than 15 times but no responses. Please alert and take this as serious matter. Thank you.

Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

please waive the annual fee charges of bank account no. [protected] RM12 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
the account balance is not me, please refund my money, either i will complaint to bank negara.

R
Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Time take for opening account to long, , i have been waited around 1 hours... Please take action.. RHB BANK KANGAR, PERLIS

L
Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Tel no. [protected], nobody picks up the call despite tried 3 attempts.

Saturday 11am until the line being cut off...they advertised 24/7 support. Truly disappointing.

Rhb might as well be honest to advertise they only take calls during office hours

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

208 complaints