Menu
SuperAntiSpyware Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

SuperAntiSpyware
reviews & complaints

www.superantispyware.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 11 Reviews

SuperAntiSpyware Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SuperAntiSpyware at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SuperAntiSpyware has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SuperAntiSpyware. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest SuperAntiSpyware reviews & complaints

R
12:57 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware Review: A Free and Effective Solution for Adware and Spyware

I gotta say, this program is the bee's knees. It's a real lifesaver when it comes to keeping your computer free from all those pesky adware and spyware. The free version is pretty darn good, too. It gets regular updates and everything.

Now, I will say that if you want that extra layer of protection, you gotta pony up some cash for the shield. But honestly, the free version is so good that it's hard to complain. Plus, it's free! Can't beat that with a stick.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend SuperAntiSpyware to anyone who wants to keep their computer running smoothly. It's easy to use, effective, and did I mention it's free? Give it a try and see for yourself!

B
11:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware Review: Reliable and Affordable Antivirus Software

SuperAntiSpyware is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable and effective antivirus software. I recently had a run-in with the Microsoft Defender Security Center Scam, and it was a real headache. I called support chat, and they told me that I needed to buy their upgraded premium software to get rid of the spyware. I was skeptical, though, because I had seen the software quarantine or remove viruses before.

After some digging, I found SuperAntiSpyware, and I'm glad I did. It's easy to use and has a simple interface that even a tech novice like me can navigate. Plus, it's affordable, which is a huge plus in my book. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I haven't had any issues with viruses or spyware.

One thing I will say is that the software can be a bit slow at times, but that's to be expected with any antivirus software. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend SuperAntiSpyware to anyone looking for a reliable antivirus software.

G
9:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware Review: Slow Updating Process Frustrates Users

The SuperAntiSpyware software is pretty good, but there are some issues with the free version. The updating of definitions can be quite slow, which can be frustrating for users. At first, the updating process was slow but manageable, but then it slowed down even more, by a whopping 200%. This can be a real pain, especially if you're trying to get rid of spyware or other malicious software on your computer.

If you're looking for a free anti-spyware program that works well and doesn't slow down your computer, you might want to try Avast instead. Avast is a great program that doesn't play games with its users. Whether you're using the free version or the paid version, you can expect fast and reliable updates that won't slow down your computer.

Overall, the free version of SuperAntiSpyware is not worth waiting for. If you want to use this program, you'll probably have to buy a subscription. While the paid version may be better, it's still frustrating that the free version is so slow and laborious. If you're looking for a good anti-spyware program, you might want to consider other options.

Is SuperAntiSpyware legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SuperAntiSpyware as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SuperAntiSpyware stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SuperAntiSpyware should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SuperAntiSpyware earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SuperAntiSpyware achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

SuperAntiSpyware has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Superantispyware.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SuperAntiSpyware website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Superantispyware.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a superantispyware.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Several positive reviews for SuperAntiSpyware have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up SuperAntiSpyware and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• SuperAntiSpyware protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to SuperAntiSpyware. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware Review: Effective Spyware Detection, But Limited Removal Options

I recently tried out SuperAntiSpyware and I have to say, it's a pretty decent program. The website claims that it can remove spyware, not just the easy ones, and I have to say that it did find some adware and tracking cookies on my computer. Specifically, it found a tracking cookie from cdn-ssl.vidible.tv in a file located at C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\UPNCPL9R.

However, I did run into a bit of a problem when it came to actually removing the spyware. SuperAntiSpyware was unable to remove the tracking cookie, and when I contacted AOL for assistance, they referred me to their pay-for-assistance program. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a free option to report the problem so that it could be fixed in a future update.

Overall, I think SuperAntiSpyware is a decent program for detecting spyware on your computer. However, if you do run into any issues with removing the spyware, be prepared to pay for assistance or try to find a free alternative solution.

B

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware: The Ultimate Solution for Computer Problems

This software is the bomb! Whenever my computer starts acting up and running slow, I know it's time to bust out SuperAntiSpyware. I usually run a full scan overnight and then do a quick scan during the day just to make sure everything is copacetic. And let me tell you, this program catches all the bad guys - malware, spyware, phishing, you name it. I've got three computers - two desktops and a notebook - and whenever any of them start acting up, I know I can count on SuperAntiSpyware to get to the bottom of it. Once I've run a quick scan and gotten rid of the problem, my computer is back to running like a dream. I can't recommend this program enough - it's a lifesaver!

L

SuperAntiSpyware Mixed Experience with SuperAntiSpyware: Proceed with Caution

I bought SuperAntiSpyware (SAS) a few years ago to use as a backup to my main virus program. I didn't use it as my primary program, but I would activate it to do a second check after scanning with my main program. It would pick up many ADWARE, which seemed odd at the time. However, over the last two years, it has been turning itself on and causing problems with my primary program. It's been a real pain in the neck, and I've been frustrated for over 12 months. Finally, I decided to uninstall it and let the 2018-19 renewal expire.

But, when I checked my personal bank account, I discovered that SAS had deducted a renewal charge that I didn't authorize. I was really upset about this. I didn't want to renew my subscription, and I certainly didn't want to pay for it without my consent. It's important to be aware of this issue if you're considering using SAS.

Overall, my experience with SAS has been mixed. On the one hand, it did pick up some ADWARE that my main program missed. On the other hand, it caused problems with my main program and deducted a renewal charge without my permission. If you're thinking about using SAS, I would recommend proceeding with caution. Make sure you read the fine print and understand what you're signing up for.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware: Reliable Tool but Disappointing Customer Support

I've been using SuperAntiSpyware for almost 15 years now and it has been a reliable tool for me to keep my PC safe from spyware and other malicious software. However, I recently had to do a recovery on my PC and lost all my apps, including SuperAntiSpyware. When I tried to download it again using my annual subscription, I was disappointed to find that the download link was not working. I tried multiple times but to no avail.

I decided to reach out to the company for help but unfortunately, I did not receive any response to my messages. I tried five times but still no response. I even called their phone number but they just referred me to their download page which only had the free version or new ordering options. I was frustrated and disappointed that they were not able to provide me with the support I needed.

Despite their claims of being a trustworthy provider, I am now hesitant to continue using SuperAntiSpyware. It seems that they are no longer reliable and their customer support is lacking. I would advise others to be cautious and beware of these issues.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware Protect Your Computer from Nasty Infections with SuperAntiSpyware - The Best Free Tool Out There!

If you're having trouble with spyware and adware, especially AntiVir 2010 or its variants, then you should check out superantispyware.com and download their free version of SuperAntiSpyware. It's absolutely amazing! I use malwarebytes and found no infections, but with SuperAntiSpyware, I found 149 infections, including AntiVir2010, which malwarebytes, spybot, and AVG didn't touch. I was happy it found the AntiVir2010 (nasty adware), but I was totally surprised by the other 148 items it found. It found trojans that the others absolutely missed.

They have a version you can purchase that has a few extra bells and whistles, but for the average user, the free version should suffice. The Wall Street Journal ranks the free version as the best out there, and I agree after using it. It's easy to use and has a simple interface that anyone can understand. Plus, it's fast and efficient, so you don't have to wait around for it to finish scanning your computer.

I highly recommend SuperAntiSpyware to anyone who is having trouble with spyware and adware. It's a great tool to have in your arsenal, and it's free! So, what are you waiting for? Download SuperAntiSpyware today and start protecting your computer from those nasty infections.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware: The Ultimate Solution for Spyware and Malware Protection

SuperAntiSpyware is a real good software for fighting against spyware and malware. I've been using it for a while now, and it always does a great job. The website is easy to use, so you can find what you need without any problems. The scanning is really good, it finds all the bad stuff on my computer, even the sneaky ones. SuperAntiSpyware updates often, so you know you're always protected from the latest threats. The customer support is really good too, they answer all my questions and help me out when I need it. I really recommend SuperAntiSpyware to anyone who wants to keep their computer safe and secure.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware Review: SuperAntiSpyware - The Best Free Tool for Keeping Your Computer Safe from Viruses and Spyware

SuperAntiSpyware is a great tool for keeping your computer safe from viruses, spyware, adware, and other problems. The best part is that the free version is absolutely great and has everything you should need. There are premium versions which you can pay for which give you more features that you really don't need, but the free version is more than enough for most people.

The other main reason (and the mainer of the two main reasons) is that SuperAntiSpyware simply finds more viruses, spyware, adware, and other problems on your computer than anything else I have used (including enterprise level anti spyware or antivirus software). Time and time again, SuperAntiSpyware will find and allow you to clean problems that other programs do not find. The one time that I got a computer virus infection problem my antivirus couldn't fix all the problems and my friend pointed me to SuperAntiSpyware and I'm so glad he did! From that day, I've had SuperAntiSpyware installed on my computers and use it regularly.

The program is easy to install and super easy to use. It is constantly updated with information about new threats so be sure to keep your updates constantly. Just doing it once a week before you do a weekly scan on your computer should suffice.

Personally, I think the best route to go is to use SuperAntiSpyware to scan your computer once a week and pair that with some free antivirus software to do real time protection (if you do not want to pay for the version of SuperAntiSpyware that offers real time computer threat protection). That should be able to handle most of the virus, spyware, and annoying popup problems you may encounter.

Overall, SuperAntiSpyware is a great tool for keeping your computer safe and secure. It is easy to use and constantly updated with new information about threats. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their computer safe from viruses, spyware, and other problems.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperAntiSpyware SuperAntiSpyware Review: A Total Disaster for My Computer

I downloaded SuperAntiSpyware and it was a total disaster. My computer was acting all funky and slow after I installed it. I thought it was supposed to help me get rid of spyware, but it just made things worse. I had to take my computer to a professional to get it fixed. Don't make the same mistake I did, stay away from this program.

SuperAntiSpyware Customer Reviews Overview

SuperAntiSpyware is a popular anti-spyware software that has received positive reviews from users and experts alike. The software is known for its ability to detect and remove various types of spyware, adware, malware, and other threats that can harm your computer.

One of the most significant advantages of SuperAntiSpyware is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for even novice users to navigate and use the software effectively. The software also offers a range of scanning options, including quick, complete, and custom scans, allowing users to choose the level of scanning they require.

Another positive point of SuperAntiSpyware is its ability to detect and remove threats that other anti-spyware software may miss. This is due to the software's advanced scanning technology, which can identify and remove even the most stubborn threats.

SuperAntiSpyware also offers real-time protection, which means that it can detect and remove threats in real-time, preventing them from causing any harm to your computer. The software also provides automatic updates, ensuring that it is always up-to-date with the latest threats.

Overall, SuperAntiSpyware is a reliable and effective anti-spyware software that offers a range of features to protect your computer from various threats. Its user-friendly interface, advanced scanning technology, and real-time protection make it a popular choice among users and experts alike.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SuperAntiSpyware contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with SuperAntiSpyware?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SuperAntiSpyware Customer Service. Initial SuperAntiSpyware complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SuperAntiSpyware above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SuperAntiSpyware. Discuss the issues you have had with SuperAntiSpyware and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.