Having problems with Revitol?

+1 302 684 6186 (USA & International)
+44 203 781 8035 (United Kingdom)
+61 800 058 524 (Australia)
2049 N Lincoln St.
Burbank, California
United States - 91504-3334

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Revitol.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 27, 2019

Revitol Corporation — revitol scar cream

Hi I bought revitol scar cream on 13th March and I have not get the product yet. There is no email for...

Dec 18, 2018

Revitol Corporation — product not received, also no information or tracking number, no email address for complaints

Dear Sir or Madam, On November 8th, I purchased 3 tubes of Revitol hair removal cream on the Revitol...

Revitol Corporationrevitol

I have bought a one off prodcut from revitol.com and made sure it would just be the one and they have subscribed me to something I was nwver aware of nor have they advertised it nor have ai agreed to it. There wasn't even a subscription option! None of their phone numbers work, there is no contact email and I have simply not been able to get rhough to them at all. I am now moving house and i keep getting sent the same product over and over again. I dont even unpack it as it is a) not working b) not what i wanted and c) simply stressing me out! They took money out of my accoutn without permission so my bank blocked them. REVITOL IS A SCAM and I do not understand how they get though with this and after having seen so many complaints about the same issue - how are they still around?! Why is nobody doing anything?

Mar 07, 2018

Revitol Corporation — stretch mark prevention cream

I have just purchased three bottles of Revitol Stretch Mark prevention cream. The website claims this is a...

Feb 12, 2018

Revitol Corporation — skin tag removal

I ordered in September but did not receive until mid November. I purchased revitol skin tag remover, I have...

Revitol Неэтичное поведение

Господа, я нашёл в интернете информацию о ваших кремах и заказал. 23.07.2017 г. с моей кредитной карты было снято $(80, 42+9, 55+1, 98) на фирму . Заказ пришёл, большое спасибо! Больше я ничего не заказывал.
    12.09.2017 г. с меня было снято $19, 95 на фирму BEAUTY SHOP BHU. 09.10.2017 г. с меня было снято 19, 95 на фирму FANTASTIC HEALTH/ 08.11.2017 г. с меня было снято $19, 95 на фирму FRESHNUTRA8665645 . Повторяю ещё раз: я больше ничего не заказывал. Все 3 баночки с кремом, которые мне абсолютно не нужны, пришли, причём 2 последние я даже не распаковывал. С ужасом жду распечатки за декабрь. Вдруг кто-то из ваших дочерных фирм мне что-то пришлёт. Теперь меня интересует как эти 3 баночки вернуть и получить от вас деньги. Ставлю сразу в известность. В Израиле посылки наложенным платежом не принимаются. Пересылка за ваш счёт. Я уже больше месяца тому назад писал жалобу на этом сайте. Вы не прореагирова-ли. Это моё последнее предупреждение. Я Nemuchynskyi Borys. Э-мейл [protected]@i.ua

Revitol getting in touch with revitol

I ordered 3 Revitol Skin Brightener on the 06/10/17, order confirmation number [protected]. It took 3 weeks to arrive. When i opened the first tube, instead of a cream, it had a brown watery liquid. I have been trying to contact Revitol since the 30/10/17 to discuss this. There is no email contact on their website despite the fact that they say they will respond to emails!! What email??. So i called the phone number they have listed for Australia. The times given for us to call is between 0130am and 1200pm. I have called everyday, several times a day since the 30/10/17 during the allocated times and i always get the same answer " the number you are trying to reach is not currently available". I am getting really frustrated at this. This is meant to be a well known company that pride themselves in great communication and yet you cannot get in touch with them. All i want is for someone to get in touch with me to tell me why the cream i bought is actually a watery brown liquid. I do not want to use something that may cause issues for my skin and i need answers. All the reviews i have read say that it is a white cream so why is mine not a white cream or a cream at all.

Revitol — payment done but product not received till date and also no refund credited till date.

I have placed order on 23th July 2017. I have made payment by credit card of 133.87 USD. I have not received...

Mumbai

Revitol — about my order status revitol skin tag remover

Hello. Have ordered a Revitol Skin Tag Remover on August 10, 2017 and got the shipment details too. But when...

Revitol — rosacea cream

I am starting to worry that revitol australia www.revitol.com.au is a scam. I wish I had read all the...

Revitol — you out revitol stretch mark cream

Dear Revitol, I would like to express my disappointment with revitol stretch mark prevention cream that...

Revitol revitol scar cream

I order revitol scar cream for 80 usd . I got charged on my credit card also after some time i got tracking no but still i cannot track the no its been 5 days i have order but i dont have any idea whom to contact the no which was given are not going through . Kindly do not buy this product also i am searching for the email id but i am unable to find it . The order was placed on 2 june 2017.

Revitol I ordered a product for $80 but on check out thay added more products I did not want for a total of $184

Revitol advertised a special on tag remover at discounted price on 5/5/17. I went to pay for the product $80 with free freight and they added another product I did not want total of $184. I tried contacting Revitol without success immediately after the transaction so currently 1 hour ago. I cant afford that amount and feel cheated so now I want a full refund.

Revitol — order not received

I have ordered the product on 3/10/2016 and no delivery took place in their prescribed delivery time...

Revitol Scar Cream — no delivery or trucking number received

i was so very discourage about revitol online shopping. i already paid it 138.89 US in june 18, 2015 but...

Jeddah

Revitol Anti Agingdid not get or order

I have not received any thing from this company or people I started to then took my name out before it was sent I thought, so you all have a way to keep my information without my consent or approval, I never received anything from you all this should be illegal and I am going to report you to the BBB, and also give this to my lawyer, you can never talk with anyone when you call the phone number why is that? no one answers a recording comes on requesting a payment, by the way for a product that I never ordered or received.

Revitol — erroneous charges

I ordered a free sample from this company, "Revitol". All I had to pay was shipping and handling, "$10.98"...

Revitol Anti Aging — do not buy from this company

Do not order anything from this company. I ordered some dermology skin care products and was offered a free...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices