Menu
Dermavel Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Dermavel
reviews & complaints

www.dermavel.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 18 Reviews

Dermavel Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dermavel at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dermavel has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dermavel. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Dermavel reviews & complaints 18

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
12 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Dermavel reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I ordered a plasma pen and an e-book from Dermavel

I ordered a plasma pen and an e-book from Dermavel. I got the pen, but I couldn't download the e-book. When I tried to download it, I got a message saying the link had expired. I was supposed to be able to download it twice. I contacted support, and they sent me the link again, but it didn't work. I contacted support again, and they said I had already downloaded it twice. Every time I tried to download it, it took away a download. I paid *** for the book and can't download it.

C

Dermavel Got my Dermavel but it won't turn on

Got my Dermavel but it won't turn on. Tried charging it many times, but it's still dead. Bought their extra needles, but they're no good. Emailed customer service, but no response. I'm a busy biz owner and can't keep chasing them or jumping through hoops for a new one or refund. They gotta fix this.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel Dermavel is a terrible company to deal with

Dermavel is a terrible company to deal with. They are so corrupt. They don't follow their own policies. I bought a dermavel pen in May and it took forever to get to me. When it finally arrived, it didn't work. It showed power but didn't do anything. I contacted the company and they told me to send them a picture showing that it was charged. I did that, but they said it wasn't enough! They wanted me to send the product back, but they wouldn't give me a return label or address. I lost $250. I'm not happy at all! I can't believe a company like this is still in business.

Is Dermavel legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Dermavel's website. The legitimacy of Dermavel requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Dermavel, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Dermavel earns 47% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Dermavel has a 47% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Dermavel protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The website belonging to Dermavel has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

The registrar associated with Dermavel has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

We found that Dermavel website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Dermavel. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dermavel.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Dermavel website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Several mixed reviews for Dermavel have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel Dermavel is a total scam!

Dermavel is a total scam! I'm so mad right now. They sent me two of their plasma pens and both of them were broken. I did everything they said to do, but nothing worked. I even made two videos to show that the pens were not working. When I asked for a refund, they just sent me an email asking if they could send me another broken pen. This lady named *** said they don't take back broken pens. What a joke! I had to call my credit card company to get my money back. Don't waste your time or money on Dermavel.

Dermavel I give one star because I can't leave zero

I give one star because I can't leave zero. Don't buy this product. The first one didn't turn on. The replacement didn't turn on either, even though the rep said they pre-tested it. Each time I had to send a video showing the failure. I'm done, I want a refund. Sorry, said the rep, they don't refund for defective units - they just keep sending you replacements. They don't ask you to return the defective ones. Why not? Probably because they knew they aren't operable. In my opinion, they're trying to get past the time frame you have to dispute the charge on your card. Save yourself a headache and take a pass. Terrible company!

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel OMG, I'm so happy I didn't buy this "amazing" pen from Dermavel right away

OMG, I'm so happy I didn't buy this "amazing" pen from Dermavel right away. I didn't read all the bad reviews and almost fell for it. They said they'd give me a 15% discount if I gave them my email, but when I got the email, it was just more ads for other stuff. No discount code anywhere. I emailed them and it took them two whole days to get back to me with a completely different code for the discount. They didn't even say sorry, even though I told them I was now suspicious of them. Just a new code. Thanks to everyone who wrote a review, I'm definitely not buying from them now! I wish I could give them zero stars, that's what they deserve. :(

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I'm so mad right now!

I'm so mad right now! I got the 2 pack of Dermavel and the one I opened is all messed up. There's no instructions or anything telling me what to do with it. They don't even tell you to use numbing cream or anything! You're just supposed to figure it out on your own. And the paperwork they give you has a typo in it. They say you can return it within 90 days, but that's a joke because their return policy is terrible. Plus, the product is junk and it's probably dangerous because there's no guidance. I don't know what to do. It's too expensive to just throw away, but this company doesn't care. It makes me sick.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I bought the Dermavel pen and the booklet to see what it could do

I bought the Dermavel pen and the booklet to see what it could do. I thought I'd get a paper copy of the booklet, but instead, they sent me a link that only works twice. I got the package on March 24, but my dad died right after, so I never opened it. I found it last week and decided to return it. I emailed customer service, but they didn't give me any instructions on how to return it. *** said I was outside the return window, but the site says there's a 90-day money-back guarantee. She sent me a link that says I have to show proof that I'm using the product, and they'll decide if I can return it. I don't want to use it, so I just want a refund for the pen. They should also refund the booklet because they didn't say it was digital.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I got the plazma pen starter kit and an extra box of needles from Dermavel

I got the plazma pen starter kit and an extra box of needles from Dermavel. They said it had a 90 day guarantee, but when I asked for a refund after 2 months, they said it was too late. They gave me a list of "conditions" for a refund, like taking before and after pictures and using the product 5 times per area. I couldn't do that after 2 months. They wouldn't give me a return address or number, so I had to dispute it with my bank. They want me to send it back to a different place than where they ship from. Don't buy from them, my skin looks worse than before with red patches instead of moles and freckles. I hope scar cream helps.

F

Dermavel Dermavel is not good

Dermavel is not good. My experience with their product and customer service was bad. I watched some videos on how to use a plasma pen, but Dermavel didn't give me any instructions. I tried it and my skin tag was swollen and weeping, but it didn't fall off. I asked for my money back because they have a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. Their customer service person, ***, told me to take pictures of the pen and they would send me another one. I sent her a picture of my skin tag and asked again how I could get my money back. She didn't reply for two days. I wrote another email to the *** and *** replied two days later with a rude email. She said it wasn't the product, it was me. I tried to fill out their return form, but it didn't work unless I submitted several pictures and did more than one session. This company is not good. They don't care about their customers or helping with issues. Their MB guarantee is not a guarantee at all. They just want to keep your money. Don't waste your money on Dermavel. Go to a professional esthetician or dermatologist instead.

H

Dermavel Scam. NO RETURN policy

Scam. NO RETURN policy. They will not take it back once the package has been opened. The question remains: How do you find out if it works? I've used it twice and nothing happened other than burned skin. When I spoke to the rep she stated there is NO RETURN or REFUND. It is a mystery to me how people try this near their eyes -- this is dangerous.NO STAR

Read full review of Dermavel and 3 comments
3 comments
G
G
G. Nikolaus
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order on 3/29. They state the FREE 3-5 DAY SHIP. As of 4/6, no product. The website has no telephone number. The website has no live chat function. The *** number that is on my order confirmation does not exist, according to the *** website. When I put the order number into the TRACK ORDER page (***) and click TRACK - they cannot find the order. But my order is ***. Horrible experience. If I have an order number, then why doesn't the website show my tracking? Why would they give me a fake *** number? Yikes! Go somewhere else for this product.

K
K
K. Mosciski

J. Breitenberg
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered the Dermavel plasma pen and a pkg of extra needles. When the products arrived I did open the box with the pen to examine it but didnt open the needles or use the pen. I sent an email to customer service at *** indicating my wish to return items for a refund as I was advised by a skin professional this type of tool should only be used by a trained professional and in fact this tool is not regulated. The products arrived without any how to instructions that I felt comfortable accepting and using. Ive been emailed by several customer service reps that they cannot refund me as the plastic wrap on box was removed and they cant resell it upon return. How can I look at the product without removing plastic wrap? Again , I havent opened the needles I ordered. I paid $134+ for these items and now take a loss. Not 100% satisfied with doing business with this company despite assurance that I would be. Customers beware of this company and read fine, buried print about returns and shipping.

R

Dermavel I placed an order on 3/29

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I ordered the Dermavel plasma pen and a pkg of extra needles

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I ordered from Dermavel on September 18 and got my order with tracking number ***

I ordered from Dermavel on September 18 and got my order with tracking number ***. The total cost was $149.92 and I uploaded the receipt. But the item I received was defective and caused burning and pain. I contacted the merchant multiple times about the defective item, but they refused to provide a return address or refund. They even blamed me for the defective product. Not cool, man.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel I went to Dermavel's website and saw that they say you can return anything for any reason and they guarantee 100% satisfaction

I went to Dermavel's website and saw that they say you can return anything for any reason and they guarantee 100% satisfaction. But when I got my stuff and didn't like it, they said they don't take returns on sale items. That's not fair because everything on their site is on sale. It's sneaky and not right.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel My daughter made a mistake and ordered something without asking me first

My daughter made a mistake and ordered something without asking me first. The Dermavel website says you can cancel an order by email within an hour of placing it. I sent them a few emails within 5 minutes of the order, but they haven't replied. The phone number on my card is disconnected, so I can't even call them. Other people have had similar problems, and it seems like they won't accept returns either. They shouldn't say they'll cancel orders if they won't actually do it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel So, I bought something from Dermavel and their return policy says I can return it if it's not opened

So, I bought something from Dermavel and their return policy says I can return it if it's not opened. But, they won't let me return it even though it's not opened. It's still in the box and wrapped up in plastic. They say they don't accept returns just because I changed my mind. But, if they won't take it back opened or unopened, then what's the point of having a return policy? It's all just a big trick to make you think they have a return policy when they really don't.

Read full review of Dermavel and 1 comment
1 comment
Donna Leinster
, US
Jul 17, 2023 1:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The same has happened to me, disgusting company

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dermavel So, I ordered something from Dermavel on 1/22/22 for my friend's birthday on 2/5/22

So, I ordered something from Dermavel on 1/22/22 for my friend's birthday on 2/5/22. The tracking number said it would come by then, but it didn't. I asked for a refund on 2/3/22 because I needed to find a different present. Dermavel said it was delivered, but I checked my cameras and talked to my neighbors and courier and there was no package. I asked for a refund again on 2/9/22, but Dermavel said they can't do that for packages marked delivered. Their website doesn't say that, so I asked where it says that, but they stopped responding. I asked again on 2/14/22, but they never responded.

Read full review of Dermavel and 1 comment
1 comment
Donna Leinster
, US
Jul 25, 2023 5:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’ve been trying to return an unopened unused plasma pen which I’ve sent proof off but with no reply from this company after the first couple telling me that it’s being dealt with by their return’s department. They now are completely ignoring me even though if sent photographic proof that the item is unopened.

Dermavel Customer Reviews Overview

Dermavel is a skincare brand that offers a range of products designed to address various skin concerns. The brand has received positive reviews from customers who have tried their products. Many customers have praised the brand for its effective and gentle formulas that have helped improve the appearance and texture of their skin.

One of the most popular products from Dermavel is their anti-aging serum, which has received high ratings for its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Customers have also praised the brand's moisturizers for their hydrating and nourishing properties, which have helped improve the overall health of their skin.

In addition to their effective products, customers have also appreciated the brand's commitment to using natural and organic ingredients. Many customers have noted that they feel good about using Dermavel products because they are free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances.

Overall, Dermavel has received positive reviews from customers who have tried their products. The brand's commitment to using natural and organic ingredients, as well as their effective and gentle formulas, have made them a popular choice among skincare enthusiasts.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dermavel contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dermavel?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dermavel Customer Service. Initial Dermavel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dermavel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dermavel. Discuss the issues you have had with Dermavel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.