Broadband Complaints & Reviews

BroadbandCustomer Service

This company is a joke. I have been calling for a week, several times day. And all I get is a prompt " I'm sorry there are no agents, available at this time. Please go to mycricket.com. I even went so far as to chat with an agent via laptop, and she said
" Call Back. No help at all. So, I tried all my ports, to connect to the internet. Still no connection. And i am so frustrated, right now.
Tomorrow, I am going in person, to the corporate office on San Pedro, San Antonio, Texas. Hopefully, this will be resolved.
This is the worst company ever. All they do, is make you go in circles. I want this farce, of a company, to disconnect, my service.

Can't even submit a photo, to prove the broadband to the internet doesn't even work.
Kathleen Toudouze

• Ke
      KEDAR NATH Aug 19, 2012

LATER I HAVE A BROADBAND CONNECTION NO.-[protected]
      DUE TO POOR SERVICE OF BROADBAND I BEAR A BIG LOSS IN MY BUSINESS
      AND I ALSO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT BUT THERE IS NO RESPONCE NOT SO PLZ DISSCONNECT MY CONNECTION

• Ra
      rajan dutta Sep 16, 2011

i had booked a wifi connection on 14/7/2011 which has not been intalled till date, despited of repeated complaints

• Vi
      VIKAS JAIN167 Mar 09, 2011

LATER I HAVE A BROADBAND CONNECTION NO.-[protected]
      DUE TO POOR SERVICE OF BROADBAND I BEAR A BIG LOSS IN MY BUSINESS
      AND I ALSO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT BUT THERE IS NO RESPONCE SO THATS WHY I NOT PAID THE BILL
      PLZ DISSCONNECT MY CONNECTION

• Mo
      mohan Aug 18, 2008

DEAR SIR,
      I HEREBY MOHAN BANKAR HAVING USER ID [protected] IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION FROM LAST 4 DAY.AS THERE IS NO0 CONNECTIVITY. I HAVE CONTACT CUSTUMER CARE 4 TIMES STILL TILL DATE NO PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED.
      PLEASE REPAIR IT IMEADEATLY.
      ABHISHEK BANKAR
      [protected].

• Ra
      rajeev srivastava Apr 24, 2008

cheque no. 511311 dated 17/2/08 for Rs. 500 for RCIL a/c ris has been paid on 1/03/08 through clearing debiting a/c no. [protected] of mr. rajeev srivastava. Application form no. [protected]

• Kr
      krishnachandra mahapatra Jan 16, 2008

i'm not able to go to bsnl portal to see my data usage on net.please send me the link for bsnl portal .my bsnl BB cust id is [protected]
      pls treat this urgent
      k.c.mahapatra
      [protected]

Broadbandabt a/c information

hi my name is pavan pm.Am using airtel broadband so am not using landline only modem using so the problem is am using limited plan i.e, 4GB per month using this am not able to check the usage of account how much been used.me said to [protected] but they are telling we are sending to your mail but still am didnt get any username and password to check the account.so please send username and password to my mail i.e, [protected]@yahoo.com

BroadbandCheat and Fraud by Distance Telecom, MTNL Delhi

Hi,

I am Govind Vashist, Karampura, Delhi-110015, I got a call from distance telecom marketing cell promising MTNL broadband connection in 7-10 days maximum. and i had given an order to M/s Distance Telecom, 84 A, Ground Floor, DDA Building, Mata Sundri Road, New Delhi - 110002(# 011-[protected], [protected]).

i had applied for connection on 09 of Nov'09 along with 500/- rupees and till date when i call the customer care number : 011-[protected] or [protected], i always get an answer "Sir your connection will be installed in tomorrow sometime told monday, then sometime Tuesday Wednesday or Friday etc." Now its going over one month and no one has come from their end to check where the services has been deliver or not. Mean while I had also spend lot of money over phone in followuping with the reprsentative of this company. (Neetu, Kanika & Gagan, Shekhar) when i ask for OB no. they told me still we have not tomorrow morning you called and take your OB No. but next morning again they reply me same answer.

these people take customer for granted and just keep them giving false updates or commitments about the connections. They dont let us complain to their seniors there. Please let me know where can i escalate this issue so that this business partner gets fined or a punishment for fooling arounf with customers. they are always ready with excuses and sorry's.

Please help me to take this complain up to the responsible parties. As i am really troubled without phone and internet for past 1 Month and that to after doing everything on time even follow ups.Looking forward for your fast action

Cheat and Fraud by Distance Telecom, MTNL Delhi

• Su
          Sungod Nov 16, 2011

go to telephone exchange near you and meet SDO of your area, with little bit of chit chat, your problem will get resolved . Its useless to call customer service and sanchar haat, they are just fake/billing area .
          MTNL Customer since 20+ years

A

Broadband — Internet disconnect intermittently

Dear sir, I have been using BSNL broadband internet connection from march'08 and since then my internet...