RestonicWarranty

G

Purchased a Restonic Mattress that"hammocked". It had a 5 year warranty. The company went beyond the call of duty to be certain I was satisfied. They gave me full credit on an upgrade. I would recommend the Restonic Warranty.

• Re
    Reviewer89681 Dec 02, 2015

Bought the mattress 12/08/2014. After 3 months in sagged in the middle. Started complaining then but left for 3 months and started again. Got the number to call the company. They don't answer. Had to go back to old mattress. We just rolled on top of one other .

sad mistake Jul 19, 2011

I purchased as restonic in 2010 and it is 2011, and guess what! yes, it is sagging. this mattress has caused me so many back aches. i contacted the company that sold me the mattress, and no one has done anything mut give me the run aroun. It has been two months and no response. I paid a thousand dollars for this horrible mattress. The thing sags so badely, that you feel asthough you are climbing out of a boat when you get up. You can see it sagging throgh the sheets. I would not give this thing to the devil, himself to sleep on! It's a shame people can take your money and do not care how you are being treated. My mother always told me to treat people the way you wanted to be treated. why would i recommend this brand to anyone! I don't know about you, but in this economy, a thousand dollars is not easy to come by. after a hard day and the things we all have to deal with, you would think that you could atleast come home and get a good night sleep but instead you wake up with the same bad feeling, a backache!!! Rostonic, you need to do what's right or get out of the business. Buying your mattress was the biggest mistake I ever made!!!

• Ri
    Riaan Venter May 06, 2011

We are NOT impressed by the quality of your beds!

December 2009, we bought a Restonic Health rest. During that year it started sagging and after a big fight we received a new one November 2010. Early in January 2011 a spring snapped and later on another one snapped, needless to say that, this bed is now also sagging! It also makes squeecky noises when you move on the bed.

We most certainly are not happy with the quality, if something like that happens once it is acceptable, but twice... It leaves you thinking. Since one spend a lot of money on a product you expect that it would be of a certain standard and quality!

There is nothing healty about our Health Rest, we get up with back ache everyday and then the blood pressure also rises because of the stupid bed we wasted money on.

We have never and will never recommend Restonic to anyone we know.

Mr & Mrs Venter

• De
    denardo69 Dec 28, 2010

I have had nothing but trouble with Wolf furniture where I ourchased this mattress, it is a restonic grand palais. It it miserable.