Reserve Bank of India [RBI]complaint against lottery money transfer

Respected sir,
I am a very poor man in rural area of maharashra state, ahmednagar dist. tal. rahata, (india).in this lottoty matter I am sent all money from borrowing from relatives & friends. second problem is I am suffering from hipjoint problem & arthopedic doctor advice me to operate this problem. this operation cost is upto 8 to 10 lacks inr. but in this matter I am lost all money & because of treatment I am not walk any where.

all above process of lottory money I online transfer money time to time as per instruction of diplomat mr. paul anthony, & reserve bank of india, e-banking / electronic wire transfer department’s officials mrs. sunita anand. all money I transfer in various accounts as below details.

Sr. no. particulars amount (rs. inr)
1. first I paid central board of exciese & custom 20, 000.00
2. then I paid cost of conversation fee 57, 799.00
3. then as per demand of rbi I sent my document i.e. id proff. driving licence, pan card, indian nationl card, noterization transfer form, rbi electronic funds transfer application form etc.
4. then I transtfer currency conversiton code fee 1, 83, 000.00
5. then I transfer cost of tranfer from rbi to my personal account 1, 97, 000.00
6. I sent atm card bank of england by diplomat paul anthony I paid atm card fee 78, 000.00
7. then I receive atm card and diplomat say me to sent atm activation fee & I transfer atm activation fee rs. 1, 50, 000.00
august 2015 to till date I follow above procedure & transfer total money rs. inr 6, 86, 000.00

all above money transfer receipt are enclosed herewith for your kind information and necessary action please.

in this all matter I till today didn’t get any lottory money. sir, in this connection when I can give money for borrowers & friends, when I can do my operation, I also sell my bike in this connection.in this matter I am suffering from mentally effected & in this matter I thought in mind if this problem is not solved.

Yours

Vijay deoram kanawade

Respected I am sending herewith last transaction report as below

2/9/2015 mr. ajay zha rs.20, 000/-
4/9/2015 mr. ashok kumar rs.18, 000/-
7/9/2015 mr. umesh kumar rs.20, 000/-
8/9/2015 mr. umesh kumar rs.30, 000/-

Sir,
After seneing you me letter and dd of hsbc bank
I transfer as instruction of dr. bobs david sir
Rs.7900/- on account of mr. babi mallick on 4/12/2015

There after I am trying to contact to dr. bobs david sir,
But till today his mobile is switched off. as per your dd of hsbc bank
Till today this amount is not transfer on my personal account.
Please do the needful and kind me, because I am very poor
Person and all transferred money I borrow from relatives and
Friends

Vijay deoram kanawade

Atm sbi – [protected]-580
Atm boe -[protected]-510

• In
    Indian Cit Nov 13, 2018

Dear Consumer
    This is a general forum and you will not get the most legitimate answers. Please contact [email protected] with your complete contact details.

Regards,