RentCollect Globalunethical behaviour

My name is christeen flemons, I am writing in an effort to receive some assistance from you. I am going to keep it short. I have a debt with iq data, I talked with shannon in aug/2017. She stated that I could settle my debt by paying $1400.00. That's the total she instructed me to pay. I advised her that I would save the money and call back with payment. I have a financial hardship that I am going through and a high risk pregnancy. I called in on 10-16-2017 and she instructed me sorry to late. She never told me that I had to pay that amount only in august. I keep calling in to make my payment of $1400.00 has advised my shannon and they wont accept my payment. I have talked with kris, jeremy, randy they have all misrepresented themselves. My account number is 8166825. Please help me in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you.

God bless

Christeen flemons

• Updated by Marthamae · Oct 17, 2017

My name is Christeen Flemons, I am writing in an effort to receive some assistance from you. I am going to keep it short. I have a debt with IQ Data, I talked with Shannon in Aug/2017. She stated that I could settle my debt by paying $1400.00. That's the total she instructed me to pay. I advised her that I would save the money and call back with payment. I have a financial hardship that I am going through and a high risk pregnancy. I called in on 10-16-2017 and she instructed me sorry to late. She never told me that I had to pay that amount only in August. I keep calling in to make my payment of $1400.00 has advised my Shannon and they wont accept my payment. I have talked with Kris, Jeremy, Randy they have all misrepresented themselves. My account number is 8166825. Please help me in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you.

God Bless